Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PHOTO CONTEST: Win an Imlay Canyoneering Backpack from Bogley

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    WHOA!!! I thought this contest was pretty much over, but Alison is closing in on that lead. Nice work, girl.

Good luck to everybody, it ain't over
    She's workin' it!!!!

I'm seeing Imlay Gear posts everywhere. LOL

Go Alison go!
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

HEHE!!! Sorry , I know it's annoying. Thanks Bogley for making me annoy my FB friends even more. I am only 28 away from a tie!

I was just asked if the Likes need to be from YOUR friends only, this is not the case. Friends are just the main source (usually) of "Like Revenue".

Sorry if there was any confusion, and I've added a line clarifying that in the rules. You can invite ANYBODY to Like the page, and then your photo.

This contest is getting very interesting in the last days of the month. Good luck everybody.

Tick tock, tick tock..... just under 2 hours left.

CONTEST CLOSED

Congrats to @bretoyce for snagging 185 Likes on his photo!

3, 2, 1, 1.5 ..... Finally this competition is over now I can focus on school! Thanks again to all my facebook friends and family who liked my pic! Sorry for all of the spam, but it was great to catch up with some of you. It really helped me to reach out to lots of old friends I hadent spoken to in years! I will for sure take out this new addition of my family out on some epic canyoneering adventures! Thanks Bogely you guys ROCK!!!!!

We also want to recognize the awesome job @abirken did, with 125 Likes on her photo. She will be receiving a $50 Amazon Gift Card

Nice work guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bretoyce View Post
    3, 2, 1, 1.5 ..... Finally this competition is over now I can focus on school! Thanks again to all my facebook friends and family who liked my pic! Sorry for all of the spam, but it was great to catch up with some of you. It really helped me to reach out to lots of old friends I hadent spoken to in years! I will for sure take out this new addition of my family out on some epic canyoneering adventures! Thanks Bogely you guys ROCK!!!!!
    Congrats dude! Awesome pic.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    We also want to recognize the awesome job @abirken did, with 125 Likes on her photo. She will be receiving a $50 Amazon Gift Card

Nice work guys.
    abirken was rokkin' it!

Congrats bretoyce! You layed down a wicked pace on the likes.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    Congrats dude! Awesome pic.
    shouldn't credit go to the guy who took it?

. . . can't remember if it was me or Kacey that took this specific pic, but I think I did. I'll call it even if bret halls all the gear for a big canyon and lets me take this little pack one time.

I cant remember who took this pic either?!?! I'll give you dibs! So it is about time for some more canyons its been a week and I am already going through withdrawls. I just got my grand canyoneering book we need to plan a trip out that way! Time to beat up that new pack, its gona earn its keep!

arrgghh I tried so hard!!!! but I didn't even submit my photo til last wednesday, I guess that's why. I think I pissed off every facebook friend I have. Little do they know since 350 of them didn't like my photo I'll just have to enter the next photo contest and bug them again...

congratulations bret...maybe I'll get to meet the pack someday in an az canyon :)

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    I cant remember who took this pic either?!?! I'll give you dibs! So it is about time for some more canyons its been a week and I am already going through withdrawls. I just got my grand canyoneering book we need to plan a trip out that way! Time to beat up that new pack, its gona earn its keep!
    Grand Canyoneering, eh?

You CAN use your pack as a credit toward a Heaps Pack, if you want.

Otherwise, shoot me an email with your address, will ya? CanyoneeringUSA at gmail dot com.

Tom

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post
    Grand Canyoneering, eh?

You CAN use your pack as a credit toward a Heaps Pack, if you want.

Otherwise, shoot me an email with your address, will ya? CanyoneeringUSA at gmail dot com.

Tom
    Tom I think he has a heaps and a lep already. I've heard other recomend spry in between. what would you recommend ?

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner View Post
    Tom I think he has a heaps and a lep already. I've heard other recomend spry in between. what would you recommend ?
    I would recommend having both a Kolob and a Spry in the quiver, of course. But at the moment, I have zero Kolobs, exactly one Spry reserved for this contest, and quite a few Heaps Packs... Leps are in good supply too.

Tom

Is the spry pack the olive color or the orangish color? That has crossed my mind to upgrade my bag to a heaps but I am still debating.

Is the spry pack the olive color or the orangish color? That has crossed my mind to upgrade my bag to a heaps but I am still debating.
    I only have one left and it is Green.

Heaps available in Green, Orange, Teal Blue and REd.

T