Thread: Gummy Vitamins for Adults

Gummy Vitamins for Adults

Did you guys know that there are now gummy vitamins for adults? I bought some at Costco a couple of months ago (because I kept getting in trouble for eating my children's gummy vitamins) and I have loved them.

I have read several posts these last couple of weeks where people seem to literally "hate" each other. I don't really understand "hating" anyone, but I can say that in the past I have been very upset by people on Bogley. James Wadsworth once made me question my faith in humanity :), but now I genuinely like the guy and consider him a friend.

Anyway, I am not judging anyone because I too have fallen prey to getting more worked up than I should. But especially with the add "ignore user" feature, I don't see any reason for people to hate eachother on an outdoor website. So I just though I'd put in a plug for gummy vitamins and make a reminder that the next time any of us getting upset, we can take comfort in the fact that we live in a world so wonderful that they make gummy vitamins for adults.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Great stuff. Now if they would just make "Fortified Mountain Dew".
    Life is Good

I bet these vitamins are great. I always use the normal 'hard' pills. Gonna see whether I can find the gummy version here in the Netherlands. Being a food technologist, I have to say though that pills can not replace healthy food, however if taken in a correct amount they sure can be a nice addition for the daily needed nutrition.

And then eating healthier will make us feel better and more positive. And that may help us in surviving this stressed world we live in, in which everybody has this different opinions. Because especially on the things we care about most, other opinions can hurt. That hurting feeling can make people feel angry or upset, growing into... a discussion out of control. Probably more damaging then ever intended by either one of the participants.

I like the topic of DiscGo. My idea about it is don't let things come this far. Especially if you already know there will not be an acceptable outcome and the conversation will probably heat up. It takes some time to learn, but I myself am learning it a bit by now. I think I'm finally starting to understand that life can be easier and more relaxed when avoiding some discussions. We better spend that time doing things that are usefull or make us happy!

Peace, to all of ya...........
    Name:  peace_fingers-220&.jpg
Views: 1065
Size:  13.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Great stuff. Now if they would just make "Fortified Mountain Dew".
    Ooooh, gummy Mtn. Dew chews for that extra kick on my mtn. bike rides! I like!
    Are we there yet?

That's too funny, I enjoy a good argument and really miss James. He was a brilliant arguer and actually changed my views on a couple subjects. Although yeah, he had a pretty hostile method and some filtering was needed. I still hit him up on Facebook every once in a while. But he's got some pretty serious stuff going on in his life right now and don't want to bug him. Pretty much the only person left I enjoy arguing with is @ratagonia but he seems pretty distracted lately and hasn't really been making concise points. Either that or he is sick of arguing and isn't putting as much effort into it, haha. I think that's good though, there are plenty of other forums for me to argue on, this one should be mostly outdoor related.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Bogley = peace, love and good happiness stuff.

Do they make a vitamin for that?

The reality is we choose how to react to others...it is OUR own choice.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god my ears are burning!!

I'm glad to see that even if I'm not around the flame wars rage on Bogley. :-) sometimes I miss this place, sometimes not so much.

Between my failing health and my divorce I don't spend much time in the outdoors anymore. These facts along with Facebook and the firewall at work have made it so I don't visit Bogley much anymore.

But what really ruined it for me was the fact that nobody would debate politics much anymore. Maybe with the election coming we did get some good debates going on again.

Love ya,

James

Quote Originally Posted by James_B_Wads2000 View Post
    But what really ruined it for me was the fact that nobody would debate politics much anymore. Maybe with the election coming we did get some good debates going on again.
    Oh yeah it's heating up down there...

But what really ruined it for me was the fact that nobody would debate politics much anymore.
    This is because you're always wrong

Hi James. Hope your health and personal life will make a big turn for the good this year!

What do gummy bears vitamins have to do with all this discussion about hate wars?
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow View Post
    What do gummy bears vitamins have to do with all this discussion about hate wars?
    If you eat them we will all start hanging out singing
    http://youtu.be/p3MiD_U4CHQ
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

I'm too old school for gummy bears vitamins. When I was a kid, every day we had to drink a spoon full of fish oil. Now it comes in pills because the world is full of pussies.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    This is because you're always wrong
    Well there was that too. Thanks for the reminder 'Beech. ;)

James

Well there was that too. Thanks for the reminder 'Beech. ;)

James
    Good to have you back man. Stick around this time, won't ya? Tell us what you're up to.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    Did you guys know that there are now gummy vitamins for adults? I bought some at Costco a couple of months ago (because I kept getting in trouble for eating my children's gummy vitamins) and I have loved them.

I have read several posts these last couple of weeks where people seem to literally "hate" each other. I don't really understand "hating" anyone, but I can say that in the past I have been very upset by people on Bogley. James Wadsworth once made me question my faith in humanity :), but now I genuinely like the guy and consider him a friend.

Anyway, I am not judging anyone because I too have fallen prey to getting more worked up than I should. But especially with the add "ignore user" feature, I don't see any reason for people to hate eachother on an outdoor website. So I just though I'd put in a plug for gummy vitamins and make a reminder that the next time any of us getting upset, we can take comfort in the fact that we live in a world so wonderful that they make gummy vitamins for adults.
    Discgo- You Rock!