Thread: Ho Ho Gourmet...

Ho Ho Gourmet...

Yikes...

—-

Ho Ho Gourmet restaurant has been closed for violating 36 health codes, including a mouse infestation and storing open rodent bait in the service area.

http://kutv.com/news/local/ho-ho-gou...se-infestation

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I've suspected something sketchy like this just from the overall look of the place.

Geez, the health department is really cracking down these days. This is like the fourth restaurant to be closed in less than a month. Which is a good thing I guess...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I've been painting houses for my whole life. I'll do interior work in the wintertime. If there's one thing I've learned about human beings...it's that MOST of them live and sleep in absolute filth. Even the one regularly visited by "cleaning ladies". The flooring and behind the furniture is where it gets nasty.

Anyway, I was hired to paint the ceilings in a sushi restaurant I frequent nearby. It's a nice place, or at least that's what I thought until we moved all the tables and stuff out of the way. The name of the place is Sushi Banzi....I nicknamed it "Filthy Banzi". If I had taken pictures you simply wouldn't believe it.

If they close a place down, it must be REALLY bad.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Yikes...

—-

Ho Ho Gourmet restaurant has been closed for violating 36 health codes, including a mouse infestation and storing open rodent bait in the service area.

http://kutv.com/news/local/ho-ho-gou...se-infestation
    New Golden Dragon only a block south dim sum is soooo much better anyway, and so much cleaner.

6. Likes accadacca liked this post
    20 years ago, that was the best Chinese food in the state (IMHO...of course ). Then it started going downhill. About 10 or 12 years ago, I went in there for lunch while visiting the Big City and that was enough for me.

I'm still waiting for them to shut down La Casita in Springville, but I still go there and haven't been sick yet (knocking on wood now).

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstone Addiction View Post

I'm still waiting for them to shut down La Casita in Springville, but I still go there and haven't been sick yet (knocking on wood now).
    It is old, but not filthy. Best salsa around IMHO.
    Life is Good

9. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum