Page 10 of 246 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020

Ex-Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper enters presidential race
    http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=46503662&nid=1422

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The Millennial's battle cry... if it's free, it's for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

And yet another candidate to dilute the already crowded Democratic ticket.

Just waiting for Biden to declare and blow away everyone who has already announced their candidacy.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Just waiting for Biden to declare and blow away everyone who has already announced their candidacy.
    I don't think Creepy Joe will win the nomination unless the moderates grow a pair and take back control of the party. I think Biden understands that, which is why he has not announced his candidacy.

Currently in the Democratic party the lunatics are running the insane asylum.

Currently in the Democratic party the lunatics are running the insane asylum.

Are they thinking that the majority of voters in the U.S. are as loony as they are?

Because if that's the case they're in for a rude awakening when Trump is inaugurated for his second term.

Has Hillary come out and said "I will officially NOT be running for 2020"? I don't think I've seen a definitive statement from her, bowing down from 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Has Hillary come out and said "I will officially NOT be running for 2020"? I don't think I've seen a definitive statement from her, bowing down from 2020
    I expect Hillary to run, she has been quietly collecting money. It's in her DNA and I don't think she can help herself. I think she is waiting as long as possible to announce as her health isn't great and I think she wants to limit the stress and grind of running to as short of term as possible. She'll announce mid summer is my prediction.

Or I could be wrong....

I think Hillary is one and done. I think her defeat to Trump was humiliating, and something she doesn't want to repeat again. If she couldn't get it done the first time, she has even less of a chance now that the Trump Train is in full steam.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

11. Likes twotimer liked this post
    ///
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

13. Likes dougrz liked this post
    /.,./
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

15. Likes dougrz liked this post
    I think Hillary is one and done. I think her defeat to Trump was humiliating, and something she doesn't want to repeat again. If she couldn't get it done the first time, she has even less of a chance now that the Trump Train is in full steam.
    I just don't think she can help herself. Hillary has delusions of grandeur....

The question is, will Hillary steal it from Bernie twice in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    The question is, will Hillary steal it from Bernie twice in a row?
    Bernie is done for... the radical left has stolen his message and his thunder...

I also don't think Hillary will win the nomination for a multitude of reasons.

Bernie and Hillary are alike in that they craze the spotlight and attention.

The Democratic primary is going to be a blood bath, I expect an unknown to emerge as the leader at summers end. Similar to the way an unknown Obama emerged or how Trump won the GOP as a longshot outsider.

The only way the left could win is if they put up a moderate that could have a wider appeal across party lines.

This radical far left-kill-your-babies-and-end-the-world-in-12-years-unless-we-adopt-the-Green-New-Deal bullshit isn't gonna fly. In fact, it will end in Trump winning by a landslide margin. But they have to know this....right? Or am I just giving too much credit?

The Democrats have painted themselves into a corner. It will be interesting to see how they get out. I think the party will implode and something like the Trump Republican party will emerge. The GOP now is nothing like the GOP that nominated Romney.

But they have to know this....right? Or am I just giving too much credit?
    Not if you read the facebook comments on any of the recent KSL articles. There are a TON of people that only care about them not being Donald Trump. This is, of course, a small and probably rather skewed sampling of people.

He's too mild mannered. He'll fade into the background.

I think the Dems have little chance of winning the White House, and I think they damn well know it. They're all just doing a cash grab. Also, I don't see a mystery man/woman showing up like Obama did...I think that person would have been eyeballed already.

Nah...it's Trump until 2024. That suits me just fine because I think he looks great. He looks like a man in his 50s. He looks quite healthy.

I feel sorry for all these folks that pine for someone who's a cross between Cary Grant and James Bond to show up and right all the wrongs...that's why they love JFK so much...he's the closest they ever got.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

24. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    I feel sorry for all these folks that pine for someone who's a cross between Cary Grant and James Bond to show up and right all the wrongs...that's why they love JFK so much...he's the closest they ever got.

The problem with a guy like that is that every woman alive is in line to get in bed with him. You know how many ladies this guy pegged while in office, on the taxpayer's dime? He was living the life of a Rockstar.

Morals aside...if he can perform his duty and deliver on promises I'm willing to let it slide (no pun intended).