Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Assault Allegations

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    That's exactly the point... it was OK to be a sexual predator until Trump became president. The question you should be asking was why did we not have this conversation 20 years ago when Clinton was president?
    There were plenty of conversations about it when Clinton was president. Unlike Trump, most people didn't know about it before the election. Neither Trump nor Clinton invented sexual misconduct, but Uintafly is right that it is ignored if someone is in your own party.

As I said before, sexual misconduct must be some sort or resume requirement for running for running for political office.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Uintafly is right that it is ignored if someone is in your own party.
    No...he's not right and no, it isn't.

You and Mr. Fly are guilty of the same thing..."Throwing a wet blanket over the whole damn thing". That statement should ring a bell with you, Scott...as you have such a laser sharp memory and I defined that not too long ago.

Besides...someone show me a picture of Trump with a handful of snatch and I'll relent. That guy was surrounded by super smokin' hot chicks and I would imagine in the years that he was a bachelor he was nailing them left and right. With their consent, I might add.

There's plenty of bad boy behavior on both sides. Oldno's posts pretty much sum up why we on the right are delighted with the cast of characters being revealed.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

There were plenty of conversations about it when Clinton was president.
    Yeah, I remember that...

All the accusers where trailer trash whores. Bimbos...right?
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Besides...someone show me a picture of Trump with a handful of snatch and I'll relent. That guy was surrounded by super smokin' hot chicks and I would imagine in the years that he was a bachelor he was nailing them left and right. With their consent, I might add.
    Just because something is photographed doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

There are plenty of accusations against Trump for sexual misconduct. His own wife said that Trump forced himself upon her. Trump's own lawyer said that as per the law there is no such thing as raping your wife.

Also Trump admitted on tape to things that would definitely be considered sexual misconduct, such as this exact quote from the Howard Stern show about walking into the women's locker room at the beauty pageants:

"You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

It was not consensual:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/...fully-dressed/

Oldno's posts pretty much sum up why we on the right are delighted with the cast of characters being revealed.
    No one should be delighted with sexual misconduct and I don't care who is doing it.

And I do not throw a wet blanket on the whole thing. I think it should always be taken seriously, no matter who is doing it. That includes Bill Clinton, Trump, and everyone else.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

No one should be delighted with sexual misconduct and I don't care who is doing it.
    Personally, I delight in sexual misconduct all the time. Weren't you bragging a few weeks back about banging you wife five times a day?
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Weren't you bragging a few weeks back about banging you wife five times a day?
    Maybe I said five times in a weekend, but usually not in a day. Maybe occasionally, but not normally.

Having consensual sex with your spouse is not sexual misconduct. And even mentioning frequency isn't either, especially if you have permission.

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Yeah, I remember that...

All the accusers where trailer trash whores. Bimbos...right?
    ^^^This^^^

The Clinton's attempted to destroy any woman that came forward to tell on Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    ^^^This^^^

The Clinton's attempted to destroy any woman that came forward to tell on Bill.
    Exactly! Every single one of them was trashed by the leftist media. Even to this day.

Lewinsky was giving hummers and being poked with a cigar and those that she still sticks with (the liberals) still view her with distain. She's like a glutton for punishment...so I guess she has no one to blame but herself, in that regard. That's something I don't get when it comes to hardcore liberals...they'll let themselves be dragged around by their hair and just go along with the program.

If the Republicans had pulled some sneaky shit like the DNC did, I'd dump the GOP faster that you could say "Where did he go?".

17 people stood on that stage, duked it out and the last one standing won. That's the way it should be...and why I'll never vote liberal.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

And in today's news....

Monica Lewinsky slams HLN special carrying her name

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=46207183&nid=1206

Actually worth the read as Lewinsky has a mic drop moment.

Well good for her. Maybe she's tired of being dragged around by her hair after all? I'd bet she has some friends that are talking some sense into her.

I may just watch this thing to see how she's portrayed...I can't imagine CNN throwing Bubba or the hag under the bus. I'd bet they're editing the thing right now.

Lauer was a louse. What he did went way beyond just photocopying your ass. All those people knew damn well what was going on, even the women. They all kept their mouths shut...this morning they were acting all "shocked".

What a freak show...I love it!
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Dirk even knows it's not acceptable to call a co-worker into his office and immediately drop his pants. Then reprimand said co-worker for not doing things to me when my pants were down. I'm frankly not the greatest Dad, I can be tough on my teen boys but one thing I've consistently told them is how to behave. To me, it's this simple and I ask them two questions.

Question 1 - "Would you act this way if Grandma was next to you?"
    Question 2 - "What would you do if Mom found out? (Then I say "She'll find out")

This has happened forever, every guy knows better.

13. Likes devo_stevo, Scott P, accadacca liked this post
    Well this is awkward, remember this interview?

https://youtu.be/8XlhRL3D3Sw

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Well this is awkward, remember this interview?

https://youtu.be/8XlhRL3D3Sw

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    You know these guys have probably been freaking out these last few months as the dominos all dropped around them. He had to know it was a matter of time before the ax came down. Hopefully he saved a little of that $25 mill/year because I don't see him getting work again. Maybe if he was trolling the mall looking for kids he could work in Alabama though.

And why does everyone get so hung up on the pussy grabbing remark? I am more disturbed by his past lust for Ivanka and his admission of spying on the miss teen USA contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    And why does everyone get so hung up on the pussy grabbing remark? I am more disturbed by his past lust for Ivanka and his admission of spying on the miss teen USA contestants.
    This is why I can't be President

17. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    If he grabbed pussy or not doesn't change the fact that O'Reilly is an outstanding author, his Killing Series of books are all excellent.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Uhh-oohhh

Geraldo
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Just a heads up...

When it's my turn to be president you're probably going to hear some shit that makes you say "WTF is wrong with that boy?"

I'm just here to tell you right now that it's probably all true.

goes with link, above
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post

Sign me up!
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?