Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Pussification of America

What exactly are manpons supposed to be used for? To stop up your ass in case of explosive diarrhea?

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    What exactly are manpons supposed to be used for? To stop up your ass in case of explosive diarrhea?

Welcome to 2019, you transphobic bigot. Men can now have periods too.

4. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Name:  427B0129-212F-45FB-9338-C0E65086E610.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  19.9 KB

6. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Welcome to 2019, you transphobic bigot. Men can now have periods too.
    Ok boomer....

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Ok boomer....

you always get like this when it's your time of month
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

9. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    I just don't get the whole "OK boomer" thing.... if you want to insult someone or call them a dumbass without actually using the word dumbass I'd go with "OK millennial" or even better "OK liberal"...

I take great pride in being a boomer... but I'd be really embarrassed the be a millennial or a liberal...

YMMV

Climb-Utah.com

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Ok boomer....

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

12. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    You shouldn't lurk so much, Dirk. How old are you, anyway? Are you over 40?...'cuz if you are, you're damn near a boomer, too.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

And just when you think you've heard it all....

ACLU calls for tampons in men's rooms in order to achieve 'menstrual equity'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/aclu-tamp...nstrual-equity

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    And just when you think you've heard it all....

ACLU calls for tampons in men's rooms in order to achieve 'menstrual equity'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/aclu-tamp...nstrual-equity

Climb-Utah.com

What about urinals and condoms in the ladies rooms then? Fair is fair. If we're gonna treat men like women then we gotta treat women like men.

And who's gonna pay to put those facilities in all of the men's rooms all over the nation?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

What’s one of the side affects and symptoms of bubble wrapping everything, attacking the patriarchy, giving our participation trophies to everyone, turning boys into pansies rather than men? Not enough kids want to play football so HS football teams can’t field a team.

I'll bet if you go look at the home life of the kids in these schools, they would have significantly higher single parent homes than the other schools with large competetive football teams. Some people will argue that football is a violent sport and only promotes violence and unnecessary competition - nothing can be further from the truth. Statistics would show that these kids in these low football rate schools will have higher likelihood of lower income, higher crime rates, later in life.

Name:  42C2D761-57F2-4086-8344-289A31CCD2CC.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  21.7 KB

https://www.deseret.com/sports/2020/...son-timpanogos

In their letter to the executive committee, Cottonwood officials wrote that they have not had enough players to “field a sophomore and junior varsity team for the past three years. Despite our best efforts to get students in our building to play football, there are too many obstacles for our students. This past season we dressed less than 20 players for varsity games several times. Not only does this put our players in situations where they are more likely to be injured than have any success, but it also does not help our opponent.”
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Since I've coached a lot of football I'll point out the huge error in the article above... kids still want to play football as much as they ever did. The problem is these days the parents won't let them play. The parents are terrified their precious snowflake might get hurt and many just out right refuse to let the kid play.

I remember 20 years ago joking with my assistant coaches that football was the last place you could still go and teach one kid to kick the shit out of another kid and not get in trouble for it. I didn't realize I was actually witnessing the beginning of the end for football.

Climb-Utah.com

Varsity football as a sophomore. Fast. Outside linebacker that could blitz faster than the pass protection could set up. Punt recovery master. 3 concussions and developing a tremor at 48. Depression that has been crushing me for a decade. **** that game! We spend way too much of our precious resources on the football culture. My son is actually hated because he won't put his 6' 165# ass on the field. I don't know if he'll be a state champion swimmer but I do know he stands a better chance at success in life than I do.

So many kids squander their high school education thinking they'll be a million dollar player and they'll have it made only to find out burger king isn't a career choice.

Bottom line is we let extracurricular sports replace regular exercise and that's wrong.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by diesel View Post
    Bottom line is we let extracurricular sports replace regular exercise and that's wrong.
    I signed my first professional sports contract the day I turned 16. I signed with Yamaha to race motocross and supercross. At 16 I was making more money then my high school principle and vice principle combined. I drove the hottest cars on the planet and I was getting more pussy then the toilet seat in the girls restroom, I was cheered and booed on a national stage. I banked enough to later put myself through college and start my life in the real world. The skills and self confidence I learned from racing and sports have served my extremely well in life and allowed me to be successful at everything I touch. Without extracurricular sports in my life I probably would have been a wondering trainwreck with no direction. I always felt extracurricular sports taught you the keys to be successful in life. So I guess there are two sides to every story.

YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I remember 20 years ago joking with my assistant coaches that football was the last place you could still go and teach one kid to kick the shit out of another kid and not get in trouble for it.

Climb-Utah.com
    This isn't teaching kids to get ahead it's showing them how to be a dick. I was hit by my own teammate with essentially that frame of mind. Unresponsive for over a minute and I fell several times the next few weeks but was too embarrassed to tell anyone. "Suck it up. Don't be such a pussy"

My son is shy, like I was. He's part of a team but he's been called pussyfish regularly this year (neighbor kid was concerned and told me). The football clique can easily become destructive if their coach is a dick, but this overlooked if they are favorites to take the state title for a football town.

I'm only a little concerned for my son and he seems to like kick boxing, I'm guessing partly a survival tactic. He'll start a good job soon and for a 15 year old I'm quite proud he'll be researching and writing the code that will be helping to protect this country. He'll make serious money unlike his old man toiling away in the oilfields after school to save money for a honda.

Physical education needs to become part of regular school curricula but schools cut most of this to save money. My wife and I push our kids to stay fit and that is far more necessary than being part of a team. You don't always make the team. Only 65 get be part of the crowd. The rest of y'alls go put lipstick on be the pussy you were born to be.

Glad yours was such a success story. I wish every kid could have the thrill of riding motocross.

Yeah, it really depends on the kid. I signed mine up for the mountain bike team this past year and it was great for him and for me both. It was a supportive environment with great team mates and coaches all around.

If the coaches or the others on the team were the wrong people though, I can see how it could go south. I am grateful that it's not that way.

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    Yeah, it really depends on the kid. I signed mine up for the mountain bike team this past year and it was great for him and for me both. It was a supportive environment with great team mates and coaches all around.
    I'm a huge supporter of the high school MTB League. I've been a coach for Corner Canyons team the past 7 years. I quite coaching football to coach the MTB team when my daughter was a sophomore and have stuck with it even as she aged out.

MTB Racing is also not what I'd call a safe sport. I tell every parent on the team there are two types of MTB racers. Those who have visited the ER and those who will visit the ER.

23. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel View Post
    Glad yours was such a success story. I wish every kid could have the thrill of riding motocross.
    FWIW - Racing motorcycles is a whole different level of dangerous over playing football. I had two friends killed and three who are paralyzed from the sport. If you don't want your kid playing football you certainly don't want him racing motorcycles.

Climb-Utah.com

Comparing apples to oranges... but... my daughter spent 3 years racing MTB's on the high school team. She won a state Championship, learned to compete, learned how to win, learned she can be successful at whatever she attempts... but it also cost her three front teeth, a broken jaw and a broken nose... so success in just about anything comes with a big price tag.

It's all about risk vs reward... and what is your tolerance to the two...

Climb-Utah.com

Watched my dad's friend get crushed between a water truck and a stack of drill collars. He wished he died. We still kept drillin'.I lost a friend on the Payette. We still had an awesome season on the Rio. I trust MY son for his own fortune. He rowed many of the rapids on the Grand and I've explained that freesoloing isn't for glory. It's other people I don't trust.

It's honestly his choice. I do not want him working on a drilling rig or in a coal mine. That is REAL danger, not some made up shit for a trophy. You did everything you did for glory, not because you had to feed hungry mouths. Football is the same thing. Its about glory not a brotherhood for survival. When it's over you just have the self important memories of glory. It actually does more to ostracize those who can't and does a good job creating left out snowflakes.

There is huge jealousy of my son. He works hard, 8 to 10 every school day, and has a lot to show for it. No one looks up to him because he can beat the shit out of an honor student. They look up to him because he is successful in a place where thugs are worshipped for being thugs.

Football is a team game. Just like soccer.