Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Motivational Quotes

Motivational Quotes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

4. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    This is a picture that's been sitting on a bookcase in our living room for years.

Name:  20200305_114135.jpg
Views: 1702
Size:  61.6 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

You guys have some cute little sayings hanging on the wall and I find them very telling of your personality. This is what hangs on my wall...

Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil... because I am the baddest motherf**ker in the valley.

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    This is what hangs on my wall...

Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil... because I am the baddest motherf**ker in the valley.
    Poster or framed?

I need pics.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 03-05-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Poster or framed?
    Nothing nearly that fancy. Just a small sticker in the upper left corner of my bathroom mirror.

I also have a sticker that says "Refuse To Lose!" on the handlebars of my mountain bike. That seem's to work pretty damn well as you can see from the picture I have attached for your wife's viewing pleasure.

Name:  Rocks Daddy.jpg
Views: 1589
Size:  36.0 KB

9. Likes DiscGo, rockgremlin liked this post
    Bwahahahaha!!!

When I typed that post I just knew the reply would be epic, LOL.

“Everyone knows I’m a breast man. Have you seen Washington’s old lady? My goodness. Anyway, the thing with breasts is, sometimes they are close up. Sometimes far away. I like to be able to see them both ways. From far away it’s easier to get away with, but from close up you get a better look. Something had to be done.” -Ben Franklin, in why he invented the bi-focal.

https://www.righthooknews.com/post/b...o-ogle-breasts
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Name:  D0138918-A25C-4A23-B592-C7934BF0CC5E.jpg
Views: 1541
Size:  16.8 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

13. Likes rockgremlin, devo_stevo liked this post
    This is a good one...probably the very first "motivational quote" most of us ever heard...

"Get your head out of your ass"
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Got a coffee at Starbucks yesterday and the two girls were writing quotes on the cups and when I read mine I said "Which one of you wrote this?"

She said they both were. I told her "This is outstanding! But be careful, because some folks might get upset by what you write". She acknowledged that but said she figured I'd be OK with what she wrote because of my American flag bandana.

Two teenage girls...not all of these youngsters are brainwashed.

Name:  6C8E490F-AADC-48D9-9AB0-59D473A5A2EE.jpg
Views: 1487
Size:  24.3 KB

^^^You're a fierce ambassador for the conservative Right, and yet you patronize Starbucks.

17. Likes dougrz, Iceaxe, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Nothing nearly that fancy. Just a small sticker in the upper left corner of my bathroom mirror.

I also have a sticker that says "Refuse To Lose!" on the handlebars of my mountain bike. That seem's to work pretty damn well as you can see from the picture I have attached for your wife's viewing pleasure.

Name:  Rocks Daddy.jpg
Views: 1589
Size:  36.0 KB
    Nice Tinder profile picture. Nothing says "winning" like going shirtless, draping yourself in mystery medals while snapping the picture into a bathroom mirror. Lets not understate the nice touch by partially unzipping the front of your jeans. Well done bro!

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Nice Tinder profile picture. Nothing says "winning" like going shirtless, draping yourself in mystery medals while snapping the picture into a bathroom mirror. Lets not understate the nice touch by partially unzipping the front of your jeans. Well done bro!
    Jealous much?!?

I get it... I probably remind you of the guy your wife dumped you for.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    ^^^You're a fierce ambassador for the conservative Right, and yet you patronize Starbucks.
    Not normally...I make my own coffee but sometimes when I'm on my way to work I'll want a bit more so I'll hit McDonalds. One dollar gets you the same thing Starbucks charges nearly three dollars for...but the Micky Ds dining areas are closed and my work van won't make it thru the drive thrus...it's 9' tall. So, Starbucks it is until they open those dining rooms back up.

The boycott thing really doesn't matter much to me anyway...if someone wants to pay that much for coffee and/or sugar on a regular basis then knock yourself out...besides, I'd say it's a great "starter job" for these kids...they'll learn how to hustle and deal with lots of different personalities. Also, all these sissy boys that can't swing a hammer and the sad sack lesbo chicks need places to work too, eh?

Didn't know where else to put this video, but it's pretty damn good. I like this guy...

22. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Didn't know where else to put this video, but it's pretty damn good. I like this guy...

I can see how this guy would resonate well with you... he practically is you.

There's a lot of similarities, but a lot of differences, too.

I grew up in WAY rougher neighborhoods, he had a father around, I didn't. His mother was probably pretty normal...mine sure as hell wasn't. I never did the drug thing.

He went the marriage and kids route, I didn't. Also, it sounds like most of the money he made slipped thru his fingers whereas when I hit 40 years old I determined to have myself set up well by 60 (at least).

But yeah...where's the white privilege, huh? He'd be a bum if he hadn't put his nose to the grindstone and that might have been my fate, too...but I think I've got too much energy for that to have happened.

Anyway...I'm impressed with his insight. His partner on Youtube is good, too.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

27. Likes rockgremlin, devo_stevo liked this post