Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How 'bout them Jazz!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    It was awesome watching their fans with grim faces. They were in shock and disbelief during the beatdown.

After that last dunk by Exum I was paying attention to the crowd. There were a few pretty comical reactions. Anything from flat, listless grumpy face to the nuclear reaction -- with mouth completely agape, bulging eyes, and both hands grabbing and pulling their hair out.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Not a good start...

Absolute meltdown...

Third quarter - Houston ahead by 37 points. I've never seen a more lackluster, lethargic version of the Utah Jazz. Did they plan on intentionally throwing game 3?

As a coach, how do you allow the opposing team to go up by over 35 points? At what point do you intervene? When you're down by 40? 50? 60?

Wtf?!

This is pathetic.

Let’s see if the Jazz can break 50 before the 3rd quarter ends.

The Rockets put their scrubs in with 2:00 left in the 3rd...

I've been watching on and off since halftime and so far I've only seen the Jazz make two shots, and no rebounds.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the court they're practically rolling out a red carpet for every Rocket player to just waltz right up to the rim, uncontested.

Zero intensity, zero focus, zero interest. This looks like a practice or a light pick up game. If I were a fan at the game I'd be pissed that I dropped all that cash to watch the Jazz roll over and spread their cheeks.

Welcome to a must win game 4...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Welcome to a must win game 4...
    Yep. It's win or go home tonight. If the Jazz lose they should just call it a day and save themselves an unnecessary trip to Houstown.

Looks like the same story as Friday night...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Looks like the same story as Friday night...
    So their doing their best imitation of a BYU Cougar?

ROFLMAO

Yeah just a repeat.

Oh well....it was a good season anyways.

The fact that they went from a losing record and NBA obscurity in December to the second round of the playoffs is impressive.

I love this team. Other than Gobert, this team is a bunch of no-name overachievers - until Mitchell exploded onto the scene. We need one more piece to the puzzle.
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    We need one more piece to the puzzle.

And for all of our starters to remain healthy.

I think the absence of Rubio was a contributing factor to the last 2 losses. I think they would've probably still lost, but it would've at least been competitive. And who knows...if Rubio went off again for another triple double, who's to say that last night's game wouldn't have been winnable?

It doesn't matter boys...Cleveland is going to kick the snot out of everybody.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Well...Heckuva year for the Jazz and this kid Mitchell is a special player in his rookie season. Coach Snyder has assembled a great team, the future is bright.

20. Likes jman liked this post
    The thought that makes me the happiest is that if Donovan is a normal human being he will improve with experience and coaching. Stated another way, this will be his worst year as an NBA player.

Life is Good

22. Likes jman liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    The thought that makes me the happiest is that if Donovan is a normal human being he will improve with experience and coaching. Stated another way, this will be his worst year as an NBA player.

This is encouraging. And he has like what...7 years left to his contract? I just hope -- really hope -- that he is humble enough to eke out a living on the meager millions he is paid here in Utah, and not enticed away to some glamour team with the promise of even more money and fame. So many NBA players (almost universally all) enter the league with an already over-inflated ego. And once they've been in the league for a little while, with the glitz and glamour and more money than one person should ever have in one lifetime (let alone five) their over-inflated egos balloon into a full on God complex.

I really hope he doesn't slip into that trap. So far, he seems like a pretty humble kid, and I sincerely hope that he remains that way.