Page 3 of 168 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    So yeah, I have no idea why he's not attending, nor do I have the slightest interest in researching to find out why, but I can confidently say that it's not from anxiety of bad jokes.
    Hmmm. Gotta sting a bit though...

2. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Trump certainly got the last laugh with regards to Obama the day he became President Trump and Obama's legacy turned to dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Trump certainly got the last laugh with regards to Obama the day he became President Trump and Obama's legacy turned to dust.
    Oh, I'll bet Barry got a chuckle out of 45's statement, "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.".

All though...I don't think anyone thinks this is funny...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/01/politi...ador-meetings/

To bad Obama didn't see the humor a little earlier... Conservative's have been laughing at the insanity for the last 7 years.

Hmmmm. A little more smoke. Is there fire? Maybe Chaffetz will do his job and start to find out.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/02/politi...all/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Oh brother...

--

“We do not accept Donald Trump as our president because he does not represent us,” said one organizer.

Thousands expected at ‘Not My Presidents Day’ rallies Monday

http://usat.ly/2lk7OwU

Clearly stated you hate Donald Trump :D

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Hmmmm. A little more smoke. Is there fire?

10. Likes twotimer liked this post
    To bad Obama didn't see the humor a little earlier... Conservative's have been laughing at the insanity for the last 7 years.
    Nah, they've been whining and crying and feeling picked on. Same as the other side.

There's some comedy gold in the last go 'round:

Its too bad that some folks can't poke fun at themselves...

At least when Reagan missed the dinner, he had a reasonable excuse (he'd been shot). What's Trump's excuse again? Oh, yeah, that fake news thing.

Stay tuned...hasn't been boring, that's for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian in SLC View Post
    Stay tuned...hasn't been boring, that's for sure...
    Actually it has been kind of boring since the Democrats don't have enough power to actually change anything or do anything. The only thing Democrats can do it stand by the side of the road, jump up and down, scream, and wave their arms, and even that is now losing momentum. It was entertaining for awhile, like watching someone else's kid through a temper tantrum in the grocery store, but most people have now move on.

And just for the record, I'm not a fan of one party controlling all three branches of government. That's how you end up with train wrecks like Obamacare.

The Democrats need to get their shit together and fast or 2018 will be a blood bath for them in the Senate. They need some new ideas and new leadership, but the leadership part will not happen as the Democrats have no bench.

I assume you noticed the only poll that really matters in the end is up over 21,000. That's over $3 Trillion (with a T) dollars in wealth that has been created since November 8th. That is certainly not boring, perhaps that is what you were referring too?

13. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

I assume you noticed the only poll that really matters in the end is up over 21,000. That's over $3 Trillion (with a T) dollars in wealth that has been created since November 8th. That is certainly not boring, perhaps that is what you were referring too?
    Well, promises of lower taxes, increased government spending and deregulation will do that. Combine it with the tailwind created by the Obama economy and Wall St will be happy. But how much of that $3T has trickled down to the average Trump voter? Specifically in the few rust belt states that swung the election? Real question, I have no idea.

Ill happily admit that in my industry things are smoking hot. By the end of March I'll have beat my entire 2016 production by 25%. I'm about to do a pretty big remodel of my house thanks to the last few months. But hard to give much credit to Trump when he's been in office 6 weeks and things have been trending good for the past 30 months. And if it's trump policies that are creating these circumstances, I'll happily keep collecting checks while fighting his environmental and social policies.

When someone asks me if I'm on the left or the right naturally I just think they are asking me which lane I want.

Ahhh...the gift that keeps on giving...

I'll be back....guess not!

Excerpts from Trump's speech in front of congress which I think will effect the federal budget...

For that reason, we will soon begin theconstruction of a great, great wall along our southern border.

Right now, American companies are taxed at one of the highest rates anywhere in theworld. My economic team is developing historic tax reform that will reduce thetax rate on our companies so they can compete and thrive anywhere and with anyone.
    It willbe a big, big cut. At the same time we will provide massive tax relief for the middle class. We must create a level playing field for American companies andour workers. Have to do it.

To launch our national rebuilding, I will be asking the Congress to approve legislation that produces a $1 trillion investment in infrastructure of theUnited States financed through both, public and private capital, creatingmillions of new jobs.

Secondly, we should help Americans purchase their own coverage, through the use of taxcredits and expanded health savings accounts, but it must be the plan they want, not the plan forced on them by our government.

Fourth, we should implement legal reforms that protect patients and doctors from unnecessary costs that drive up the price of insurance and work to bring down theartificially high price of drugs and bring them down immediately.

I am calling upon members of both parties to pass an education bill that funds school choice for disadvantaged youth, including millions of african-american and latino children.

I have ordered the Department ofHomeland Security to create an office to serve American Victims. The office is called VOICE –- Victims Of Immigration Crime Engagement. We areproviding a voice to those who have been ignored by our media, and silenced by special interests.

I am sending the Congress a budget that rebuilds the military, eliminates the defense sequester, and calls for one of the largest increases in national defense spending in American history.

My budget will also increase funding for our veterans. Our veterans have delivered for this nation –- and now we must deliver for them.

We strongly support NATO, an alliance forged through the bonds of two World Wars that dethroned fascism.
    And a Cold War that defeated communism.
    But our partners must meet their financial obligations.
    And now, based on our very strong and frank discussions, they are beginning to do just that. In fact I can tell you, the money is pouring in. Very nice.

No money is pouring in.

A bright spot might be limiting a doctor's liability, which would reduce their malpractice insurance, and, medical costs to the consumer.

"Massive" tax relief...and "one the largest increases in national defense spending in American history"...along with a trillion dollars on infrastructure...none of that equates to reducing any debt.

Time will tell. We'll see how it goes...

Yes it definitely stings, it BURNS! But for whom?

LOL. The Donald didn't look too amused.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

"Massive" tax relief...and "one the largest increases in national defense spending in American history"...along with a trillion dollars on infrastructure...none of that equates to reducing any debt.
    Concur.

All of these grand plans to build up infrastructure and augment the military....but who's gonna pay for all of that? Especially considering he's wanting to make massive tax cuts?

It just doesn't compute.

It's like me saying I'm gonna buy a fleet of sports cars and build an opulent mansion....right after I take a job that pays me significantly less than what I'm currently making.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post

All of these grand plans to build up infrastructure and augment the military....but who's gonna pay for all of that?
    Well...the kids of the two-year olds who are crapping their diapers right now.

I remember back in the '80s they were going on and on about the national debt..."We're mortgaging the future of our grandchildren!"...yeah, so just keep passing the buck, I suppose.

I really don't care about the money or where it "comes from"...just fix a bunch of broken shit and I'll be happy. The roads, in particular.

Wasn't Obama supposed to do that with the trillion he burned thru? I have a bit more faith in Trump actually getting it done.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    LOL. The Donald didn't look too amused.

5 days after that, he had registered the Trademark for "Make America Great Again." This is widely considered what triggered Trump to run for real in 2016 after making some feeler type comments in 2012.