Thread: Lost

Lost

Anyone watch lost?
    I hate TV for the most part, the only thing I watch is NBA basketball. But i download every episode of lost after it airs.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I got hooked on the first 2 seasons, but don't watch it anymore after the 3rd season began.

Now they are just milikng it and not offering any questons to the 500 new questions you have after every new episode.

I am excited for the new season of 24 though.
    Let's Roll

I love Lost. :-)
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Thats why I download them, If you watch 3 in a row its much better then watching one a week.
    I was never able to get into 24

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    I love Lost. :-)
    If you follow lost you should read this. So far the best theory out there. http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23991

what a crock of shit

6 seasons and they sum up everything in a 7min scene.
    w....t....f.....

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    what a crock of shit

6 seasons and they sum up everything in a 7min scene.
    w....t....f.....
    What a cop out. I think they made the whole thing up one season at a time.

Polar Bears?
    Charles Whitmore?
    The airplane at the end? Some of them were there at the end? WTF
    The moving island?

Unanswered questions to go with Beech's unanswered questions:

For me, it's a tv show. I'm good with where it ended.

I figured there would still be lots of questions at the end, but I'm OK with the ending, too, overall. However... Widmore?? Really, whatever happened to him? And Richard? They were huge pieces of the puzzle and were no where in the ending.

What a great show. I havent been attached to a show since ER, this show kept me coming back every week, for sure.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger View Post
    I figured there would still be lots of questions at the end, but I'm OK with the ending, too, overall. However... Widmore?? Really, whatever happened to him? And Richard? They were huge pieces of the puzzle and were no where in the ending.

What a great show. I havent been attached to a show since ER, this show kept me coming back every week, for sure.
    Remember, Ben killed Widmore a couple of episodes ago when Locke was questioning him in that closet.

Richard? He got his first grey hair.... WTF does that mean after seeing how it ended.

My theory, the creators of LOST were trying to scientifically explain how the island gets it's powers through the magnetic force, making it move, warping time.... then they must have got proven wrong in the last season so they're like SCREW it, let's just have them be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Remember, Ben killed Widmore a couple of episodes ago when Locke was questioning him in that closet.

Richard? He got his first grey hair.... WTF does that mean after seeing how it ended.

My theory, the creators of LOST were trying to scientifically explain how the island gets it's powers through the magnetic force, making it move, warping time.... then they must have got proven wrong in the last season so they're like SCREW it, let's just have them be dead.
    LOL... I think you're probably right!
    I think Richard got his first grey hair indicating that he is now "morta"l, will age and die... but why wasnt he at the church in the end? Maybe he wasnt "ready to go", like Ben, who chose to wait (in purgatory?).

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger View Post
    LOL... I think you're probably right!
    I think Richard got his first grey hair indicating that he is now "morta"l, will age and die... but why wasnt he at the church in the end? Maybe he wasnt "ready to go", like Ben, who chose to wait (in purgatory?).

or because in the island never existed in the "flash sideways" Richard never became immortal and died 800(or whatever) years ago.