Page 194 of 246 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Uh oh.... Twitter is slowly, silently rolling back their claims about "Official" sources on the election outcome. oops, I wonder what could be happening.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Uh oh.... Twitter is slowly, silently rolling back their claims about "Official" sources on the election outcome. oops, I wonder what could be happening.

They bought a dictionary?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Here's what happened in Minnesota. Yes, the raw numbers are available publicly. There are patriotic nerds like this that are doing stuff for every state. It won't be covered on CNN or even Fox News though. The data is public.

8 minute video

https://streamable.com/vd158c?fbclid...ZMgMsYo9_L5OAc

5. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    from another site:

Q: " Is ignorance or apathy the biggest problem with voters?"

A: "I don't know, and I don't care."
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

7. Likes erial liked this post
    Maybe someone took a civics lesson and learned that the AP doesn't have ANY authority whatsoever when it comes to calling an election?

Doubt it though. Probably a lawyer telling them they should change it if I had to guess.

Probably has a lot to do with the CEO of Twitter getting his ass handed to him today in the Senate hearings...

Jack Dorsey is a raging liberal, I'm surprised he wasn't wearing a pussy hat at today's hearings, anyhoo.... Ted Cruz ripped him a new asshole today.

10. Likes Sombeech, devo_stevo liked this post

If it makes you feel any better CNN is going bankrupt and is currently for sale. CNN is trying to get Jeff Bezos to buy them and bail them out.

13. Likes caverdan liked this post
    You all are my only source of news. Nose to the grindstone getting to know my territory.

15. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7, Sombeech liked this post
    All,

Write all these state legislature leaders and ask they lead an audit of the vote in*their states.

PA speaker:*https://www.pahouseformcenter.com/33.../SecureContact
    PA sen maj leader:*https://www.senatorcorman.com/contact/

MI speaker:*LeeChatfield@house.mi.gov
    MI sen maj leader:*SenMShirkey@senate.michigan.gov

GA speaker:*david.ralston@house.ga.gov
    GA sen maj leader:*mike.dugan.senate.ga.gov

AZ speaker:*https://www.azleg.gov/emailazleg/?legislatorId=1860
    AZ sen maj leader:*https://www.azleg.gov/emailazleg/?legislatorId=1937

WI speaker:*https://legis.wisconsin.gov/assembly/63/vos/contact/
    WI sen majority leader:*https://legis.wisconsin.gov/senate/0...contact-devin/

^^^ The Wisconsin email system is giving an error currently. Try another day if it fails.

Something like...

---
    Dear Speaker/Majority Leader so and so,

I am asking you to lead the charge for the state legislature to audit the 2020 vote. Thousands of 90+ year old voters, thousands of ballots with solely the presidential race marked, record low numbers of signature invalidations, observation hidden or impeded, etc. *

You have a moral and legal duty to act, for the fairness of our elections. A full audit, not a simple machine recount. Observers close by the auditing tables. Signature and date verifications. Exclusion of out of state voters. These are basic procedures for election fairness.

Thank you, xyz
    ---

17. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Biden: Families Must Be ‘Wearing Masks’ ‘Inside the Home’ Over Thanksgiving

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has warned that families must be "wearing masks" during Thanksgiving celebrations, even when they are "inside the home."Biden made the call during his "COVID-19 briefing" as he continues to play "president-elect."The former vice president laid down the law for Americans to follow over the holidays.Citing unnamed "health experts," Biden said the public must limit their family gatherings on Thanksgiving and adhere to coronavirus protocols inside their private residences.Biden said gatherings must be limited to “five people, maximum ten people” who are “socially distanced, wearing masks.”

https://neonnettle.com/news/13280-bi...r-thanksgiving
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Large 9000 vote error found in GA today, to Trump. Count was not 10k to 100 (or whatever), but rather 1k to 100, for Biden.

Very close now overall and could easily go Trump, given the other 2 county errors were hundreds for Trump.

Path is to win GA and WI (20k margin) by recount, and PA on a Supreme Court ruling.

22. Likes Sombeech liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Large 9000 vote error found in GA today, to Trump. Count was not 10k to 100 (or whatever), but rather 1k to 100, for Biden.

Very close now overall and could easily go Trump, given the other 2 county errors were hundreds for Trump.

Path is to win GA and WI (20k margin) by recount, and PA on a Supreme Court ruling.
    Any change on the Perdue totals?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has warned that families must be "wearing masks" during Thanksgiving celebrations, even when they are "inside the home."
    I must have missed that day in high school history class... can someone please point me to where it says the government can mandate what I can and can't do in my home?

25. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I must have missed that day in high school history class... can someone please point me to where it say the government can mandate what I can and can't do in my home?
    Crazy and backwards world we live in, right? In Oregon, they've legalized cocaine but outlawed plastic bags and straws - how are you going to get your coke and snort it without plastics?

They've also outlawed family gatherings > 10 members. Question: How are they going to enforce this since they've defunded their police force in Portland?
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

27. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Crazy and backwards world we live in, right? In Oregon, they've legalized cocaine but outlawed plastic bags and straws - how are you going to get your coke and snort it without plastics?

They've also outlawed family gatherings > 10 members. Question: How are they going to enforce this since they've defunded their police force in Portland?

29. Likes devo_stevo, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I must have missed that day in high school history class... can someone please point me to where it says the government can mandate what I can and can't do in my home?
    And thats just the start.

Sources--very good sources have informed me they will also ban Christmas, at the request of the presumed, kinda,maybe, VP elect.

Apparently she is offended by a catch phrase constantly uttered by the jolly old elf....
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?