Thread: Oakland Policeman Throws Flash Grenade Into Crowd Trying To Help Injured Protester

Oakland Policeman Throws Flash Grenade Into Crowd Trying To Help Injured Protester

This is not only unconstitutional, it is down right dirty. I am afraid this is gonna get ugly now. See for yourself:

Here is the press release from Iraq Veterans Against The War: http://www.ivaw.org/blog/press-relea...-oakland-march

This is what I was afraid that was going to happen. This Ex-Marine is in an induced comma with a fractured skull and the neurosurgeons are saying he may be permanently disabled. They cannot even operate till the swelling in the brain goes down. For using his constitutional right to peacefully protest? Seriously- is this what our country has come to? My grandfather who served 3 tours of duty in the Japanese Islands during WWII and nearly gave his life on all three tours is rolling over in his grave right now. America is the suck right now. Seriously. Wake up!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Good, it needs to get ugly.... I would never have thought the hippies begging for free education would get the ball rolling but so be it.

But most likely everyone is going to ignore this and say the protesters deserved it for some stupid reason.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Jon Stewart:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...xrs=share_copy

Sorry Apple snobs, it's the dreaded Flash.
    How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?