Thread: Manfrotto SuperClamp

Manfrotto SuperClamp

I've been looking all over for one of these -- locally. I finally found a shop in Salt Lake that sells them, at a good price, too.

The Manfrotto SuperClamp is used to mount your camera in various places, i.e. ATV rack, Bicycle handlebar, baby crib, whatever.

I found mine at Wasatch Photographic. Here's their website: http://www.wasatchphoto.com/
    When you ask for this, they will refer to it as the Bogen, which is the company that imports Manfrotto from Italy.

I picked it up for $32.15 w/o tax, this is cheaper than anywhere I've seen online. Of course, I will get one or two more pieces of hardware to give me an extra swivel point for the camera, but this was a major piece of the puzzle. You'll ask around other camera shops, (even Inkleys!!!) and they'll give you this blank stare when you mention Manfrotto, or any kind of mounting clamp.

So, I have yet to use this. I think I will first use it on our Wendover Rabbit hunting trip. I'm thinking of mounting my camcorder to the barrel of the shotgun! Now that's gonna be some cool footage.

Stay tuned for the video. I'll let you know how the clamp worked.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Well, I almost forgot to follow up on this one.

I am VERY happy with my purchase, as you've already seen the footage in the Hunting section.

When it warms up, I will get some heavy use of this on my bike.

bump:
    Here are some pictures of the clamp, and the additional swivel "thingy" I bought.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum