Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

Ukraine

What business do we have of sending any troops, arms, or $ to Ukraine?

Ukranians right now: We gave million$ to Hunter and the Big Guy, and all we got was a lousy t-shirt.
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I just read a headline from BBC News...."How will we know when a war has started in Ukraine?". That pretty much says it all...I didn't even bother reading the article.

There won't be a "war"...Putin will just walk right in there and take it just like Crimea. The people there will just lie back and take it like just any other day as they expect nothing less. The government has been swimming in corruption and everyone has been softened up with the virus. The only reason the West is griping is because they're not going to be pulling strings without having to pay tribute to Putin and his boys.

Speaking of Putin...you'd think that guy is a card carrying member of the Illuminati/Oligarchy, considering he owns damn near 20% of the planet...but I don't think he is. He's coloring outside the lines, not going along with the program. That's why they hate him so much. They want what he has or at least to control him.

Troops, NATO, blah, blah, blah...it's all for show. Caligula, man...we live in a modern day corrupt Roman Empire.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Name:  9F7E7C38-FA4F-4149-A504-9DE3546F1B71.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  26.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    What business do we have of sending any troops, arms, or $ to Ukraine?

Ukranians right now: We gave million$ to Hunter and the Big Guy, and all we got was a lousy t-shirt.
    10% for the Big Guy.

Whoooopsi. Nothing to see here, folks.

Talk about premature….

Name:  39110A07-8DDA-46CE-9769-4A29F80AC886.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  19.2 KB

So I was just on a hunting trip in Spain and our guide is a native from Ukraine who left because of how terrible it is to live there.

According to him, the residents of Ukraine want to be part of Russia because when it was the USSR there were multiple countries and all the different areas produced different products and as a whole, they did well. Once the USSR was separated, the countries could not survive because they didnt' have established industries in anything except for what they specialized in.

He claims that it is all politics and there wont really be a war as this is a political battle not a national people battle. We will see how it plays out. It was interesting to see his point of view as a previous resident of Ukraine though

Things are getting real.

Name:  3AB52DEA-C465-4964-B125-87C8C2CE243F.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  20.4 KB

Name:  0D96B910-6179-4019-A541-FF72CB4F8FF2.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  26.7 KB

The fake news media never takes a break.

Name:  553179CF-65F8-4269-999E-08A8C93C3185.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  19.9 KB

Name:  88691C94-3452-41BC-B1D4-5C2C591FD7B7.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  20.0 KB

I just returned from a big, 5 week road/camping trip in southern Arizona and in that time things certainly have been shaken up, eh? When I go on these big trips I'll only turn on my phone every couple days to peruse the headlines and make sure WWlll hasn't started...looks like this time it did.

I'm surprised that Putin pulled the trigger...I thought for sure the western mafia would cut a deal with him without the need for blowing stuff up, but it appears negotiations broke down in a big way. I think Putin made the move for one of two reasons...perhaps both combined.

1. He knew no one would do anything to stop him and it was theirs for the taking. I just read that the UN is refusing to enact a "no fly zone" over Ukraine which pretty much seals their fate. The western Cabal was getting a bit too cozy there and the Russians wanted them out. I've always figured he was sitting at the table along with the other mafias that rule the world but has never been inclined to go along with the program. Which may lead to No. 2...

2. They backed him into a corner. With the worldwide "bitchslap" (Covid), the repositioning of assets and the rape of treasuries worldwide, Putin and his buddies were the odd men out. I think moves were underway to neuter them and this is a knee jerk reaction for survival...that's why he reminded everyone that he has big bombs.

So how's it going to end?...most people are probably hoping that when the dust settles everything will go "back to normal" and this will be just a speed bump...but this isn't India and Pakistan trading artillery shots across the border, this is a really big move.

The assassination of Ferdinand, the Italian invasion of Ethiopia...these things tend to escalate. Remember that WWll was underway for two solid years before we got balls deep into it. So we just watch and wait, I suppose...and hope that "cooler heads prevail", which is a joke considering the various Cabals that run the world are a bunch of inbred freaks.

I've considered that this virus they unleashed was just a test run, and the one that's really going to thin the herd will be a true killer. They may spring that on us when the world is roiling in war and desperate shortages...in other words, strike them when their on their knees. Anyone who thinks the high shaking heads truly care about humanity is living in a fantasy world...they'll lay waste to millions without a second thought.

I've never been a conspiracy kind of guy or saw the need to adopt a "survivalist" kind of mentality...stocking up on supplies or bugging out have been ideas that I thought were a waste of time and money, but I'm thinking a bit differently these days. Things are getting sketchy as hell.

One positive I've noticed about the current war in the Ukraine is that Covid appears to be officially over. Putin will probably be getting a Noble prize or something for single handedly ending Covid in less than a week.

Name:  9F8CE8FE-CD4C-4FE3-AB8F-5BF2B4760AD1.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  21.4 KB

Plenty of dirt under everyone's fingernails with this deal. Just today I was wondering if Putin might just bust out some exposure in regards to the western mafia. This might just get really interesting...

In the meantime, it looks like the European big boys and the US is trying to subcontract the opposition...proxy this puppy up, eh? Our wonderful liberal politicians were screaming bloody hell about Russia for 4 straight years and now it looks like they got us into the war they seemed to want so badly.

Things are screwed up a lot worse than I assumed they were...I thought for sure they'd cut a deal to avoid all this. Big moves, man...really big moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post

Our wonderful liberal politicians were screaming bloody hell about Russia for 4 straight years and now it looks like they got us into the war they seemed to want so badly.

Name:  1B20F689-4060-467E-BF53-C5E0F6B95C0F.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  34.6 KB

Name:  87e581c4.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  45.3 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Name:  d634f325.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  41.6 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.