Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tokyo Olympics

Bwahahahaha... I’m so excited that the “woke” kick ball players lost... Karma bitchez...

Too woke to win!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Bwahahahaha... I’m so excited that the “woke” kick ball players lost... Karma bitchez...

Too woke to win!
    I agree...to win in these team sports in particular, you have to be totally focused on the game and the game alone. Like these Chinese, you can see it in their faces...there's no distractions. They're totally focused.

Bring in drama, especially among the leadership and it's gonna get sideways. Kinda like bike shops that are infected with "Dickitus"...all it takes is one dude with a condescending, shitty attitude and the whole shop suffers.

Or you get into a group of people and there are "feminists" among them...they've got their radar going all the time...just waiting for someone to set them off. They see chauvinism everywhere they look, trying to pick tid-bits out of conversations get them on their soapbox. Misery loves company, man.

This Rapinoe chick with the purple haired, flag waving campaign as it is...in my opinion is detrimental. She's assured that the other women are focused more on her than the game. I've seen this a million times.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Name:  AAF24498-5265-456D-9F2C-C0A845DA9520.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  33.7 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I agree...to win in these team sports in particular, you have to be totally focused on the game and the game alone. Like these Chinese, you can see it in their faces...there's no distractions. They're totally focused.

Bring in drama, especially among the leadership and it's gonna get sideways. Kinda like bike shops that are infected with "Dickitus"...all it takes is one dude with a condescending, shitty attitude and the whole shop suffers.

Or you get into a group of people and there are "feminists" among them...they've got their radar going all the time...just waiting for someone to set them off. They see chauvinism everywhere they look, trying to pick tid-bits out of conversations get them on their soapbox. Misery loves company, man.

This Rapinoe chick with the purple haired, flag waving campaign as it is...in my opinion is detrimental. She's assured that the other women are focused more on her than the game. I've seen this a million times.
    Yep. Focus and attention is the key- both for personal goals as well as leadership of a team.

When you go to the Olympics - where the custom and purpose is to represent your country- with the express intention and outspoken goal is to crap all over your country if you win, don’t get surprised when you lose.

Speaking of woke Anti-American athletes not winning - that bright purple lipstick wearing track chick that has been flapping her trap the last couple of months about how she will protest on the stand if she won a medal - yeah, she choked out, too.

Name:  8EE3BE98-773D-49E6-8446-0D5B9F3E5DCF.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  30.0 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

6. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    I love this story about our local U of U athlete, MyKayla Skinner. She seized the day when her opportunity was given to her. Mentally tough enough to think she was done with her Olympic dream only to be called upon to perform again when Simone Biles withdrew from the vault. All the right stuff!

https://www.ksl.com/article/50215752...ilver-on-vault
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    America hating women’s soccer team seems to be suffering from too much Social Justice warrioring and not enough playing soccer.

On the bright side- I’m sure Victoria’s Secret is racking the rewards for the new face of their company. What’s not sexy and attractive with this look?

Attachment 96818
    Somehow it's the men's team fault...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    I love this story about our local U of U athlete, MyKayla Skinner. She seized the day when her opportunity was given to her. Mentally tough enough to think she was done with her Olympic dream only to be called upon to perform again when Simone Biles withdrew from the vault. All the right stuff!

https://www.ksl.com/article/50215752...ilver-on-vault
    That's it, man...focus and determination. Her moment came and she had zero distractions. Good for her.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

10. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    I love this....