Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Olympics

Tokyo Olympics

If I die of Covid please spread my ashes in the sand pit during women's long jump.

2. Likes rockgremlin, BruteForce, denaliguide liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

America winning medals at the games seems to be a thorn in the side of the libs, especially in any sports utilizing the dreaded evil guns.

Name:  3765071C-8B56-4D26-8939-1E11D159A458.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  30.0 KB

https://www.guns.com/news/2021/07/27...pS203jVPHMhwuE
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

5. Likes oldno7, devo_stevo, xjblue liked this post
    So, so for the record for those playing along at home- in today’s world, men who pretend they are women can now compete in the women’s category sports. But, if you refer to these athletes as he or she, you may be violating horrific protocols of epic proportions.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Name:  0ABC979F-7E78-44DD-84E2-A330B49283DC.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  34.1 KB

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kvd...9gIn9gWBd8TTDw

Despite the many ethical concerns around this year’s Olympic Games, the event is a major milestone for trans participation in sports. For the first time in the history of the Games, there will be openly trans athletes competing. There are at least four openly trans athletes, from three different countries, in Tokyo. But even though headlines leading up to the Games touted this milestone, many sports journalists didn’t seem prepared to provide accurate coverage. To make things even more complicated, the many different broadcast and streaming feeds have made it harder to determine exactly how the situations arose, and made it more difficult to hold the networks and individuals responsible accountable.

Two of those trans athletes are non-binary—soccer player Quinn, playing for Team Canada, and skateboarder Alana Smith, representing the United States—and competing in the women’s division. Both athletes use they/them pronouns. (Trans women Laurel Hubbard, a weightlifter from New Zealand, and Chelsea Wolfe, a BMX rider from the U.S. who is an alternate, are the other two trans athletes.) Non-binary visibility on the biggest stage in sports is a huge deal, and going into the Games, many fans wondered how the media would fare in covering the non-binary athletes. Now, just days into the Games, we know: both athletes were misgendered by broadcasters while competing.

In summary: (Man riding skateboard gets hit in the balls by his skateboard).

Announcer in Real World: Oh, He got hit in the balls by his skateboard. That's gonna hurt.

Semi-Woke Announcer at NBC: Oh, She got hit in the groin by her skateboard.

Uber Woke Announcer: Oh, They got hit in the groin by their skateboard.

Asking the entire human race to reverse millions of years of evolution and natural instincts just so that you can pretend to be something that you were not born to be is the absolute height of narcissism. Change my mind.

Since this will be totally ignored by NBC... We have a Gold Medalist!

Let’s all congratulate true Patriot and Soldier-Athlete, 1st Lt. Amber English as she brings home Olympic Gold and sets a new Olympic Record in Women’s Skeet Shooting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    If I die of Covid please spread my ashes in the sand pit during women's long jump.
    Y'now...why don't they just do some of this stuff naked and get it over with? There's thong "shorts" all over the place and now we're getting a look at the pud, too. Just get naked, already.

Nice one, Ice...could use a bit more High Definition though.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

NBC Olympic ratings are tanking big time... who would have ever guessed the average viewer would not embrace woke.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-ol...y?cmpid=fb_fnc

11. Likes rockgremlin, devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    So the US is kicking ass in shooting, and yet nothing but crickets from the mainstream media... that's sad and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Y'now...why don't they just do some of this stuff naked and get it over with? There's thong "shorts" all over the place and now we're getting a look at the pud, too. Just get naked, already.

Nice one, Ice...could use a bit more High Definition though.
    NBC Olympic ratings are tanking big time... who would have ever guessed the average viewer would not embrace woke.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-ol...y?cmpid=fb_fnc

If you think the viewership is down this year, just wait to see what happens in the next go ‘round.

Name:  6D519C53-D5B4-4E1A-9FAE-F44571DB8B4D.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  26.4 KB

14. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    I'm waiting for the women's steel rings competition to start up. It's going to be epic.

So the US is kicking ass in shooting, and yet nothing but crickets from the mainstream media... that's sad and disgusting.
    To be fair, this isn't new. I don't remember them ever giving shooting sports a fair shake in the coverage department.

The Olympics are weird to me. I'm not sure why, but every four years (two if you count the winter games), we all suddenly becomes big fans of gymnastics or figure skating. Then nobody cares about those until the next time comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    To be fair, this isn't new. I don't remember them ever giving shooting sports a fair shake in the coverage department.
    This year is MUCH worse. I have family that is big time into shooting sports and several have been on the Olympic team... shooting never gets prime billing, but in the past when a medal was won they received a 2 minute mention in prime time, but not this year... nothing but crickets, and our shooting team is really kicking ass this year.

skeet shooting - one of the few Olympic sports that can easily transition to putting a meal on the table!

19. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    This year is MUCH worse. I have family that is big time into shooting sports and several have been on the Olympic team... shooting never gets prime billing, but in the past when a medal was won they received a 2 minute mention in prime time, but not this year... nothing but crickets, and our shooting team is really kicking ass this year.
    Probably true. I haven't been watching. It's really too bad. Those men and women are just as dedicated and skilled as any other athlete in the games, and deserve a bit of recognition.

As a side note, I did love to see how happy that guy from Kuwait was to win the bronze medal in the skeet shooting. He was genuinely happy, and it showed a huge amount of gratitude on his part. I loved it.

21. Likes rockgremlin, Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    The US swept the Gold in all the Olympic Skeet Shooting events.... they won every damn gold medal available... nothing but crickets from our lying left liberal media.

23. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Name:  1FA9BCB1-76E7-423F-A41C-92ABD1B1161F.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  9.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  1FA9BCB1-76E7-423F-A41C-92ABD1B1161F.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  9.3 KB
    Haha!...who knew that he/she was actually the harbinger of things to come? Isn't that something? Maybe we're going to evolve into those unisex little gray aliens after all?
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Is there anything more satisfying than to see cheaters get the karma they deserve and fall flat on their face? Imagine being a dude that can’t hack weight lifting with the guys, so you pretend to be a woman, and still lose.

Name:  3A216318-CD99-4395-9BB6-2DD396F967C3.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  27.5 KB

https://www.conservativenewsdaily.ne...hRsSdq_VnzUHc4

27. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    Was waiting to see how that all went.

America hating women’s soccer team seems to be suffering from too much Social Justice warrioring and not enough playing soccer.

On the bright side- I’m sure Victoria’s Secret is racking the rewards for the new face of their company. What’s not sexy and attractive with this look?

Name:  349348A1-BD2A-4479-AC1B-F03E80CA6B9F.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  33.3 KB