Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals Be Crazy...

I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

More liberal insanity....

California teens can go to an amusement park but cant go to math class.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...-to-math-class

5. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Wait just a minute here. So water boarding is bad, unless we do it to ourselves? Got it.

7. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Name:  1723C56A-4AB0-4D3D-9B89-049C30B8D885.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  33.3 KB

These people have gone completely off the cliff of sanity. They have burned all of their brain cells on their weed and government paid cocaine.

EVERYTHING IS RACIST. Yes, even an Evergreen tree is racist due to ties with.... lynching. How? Because lynching involved hanging people from TREES. While lynching might not technically traditionally have occured in Evergreens, it did occur in trees, so therefore by association, they are racist.

Remember that game called 5 steps from Kevin Bacon, where someone would make an actor, and the goal was to link that actor to Kevin Bacon by naming different does that linked different actors to eventually rite back to KB in 5 steps? That what just a precursor for these idiots to practice 5 steps to racism: name any object, and in 5 steps, link it back to racism.

Name:  F566E853-6BDB-4699-817C-919BCD7CD963.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  33.1 KB

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...s-to-lynching/

10. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
    Some random thoughts I had the other day about the current state of things...

If you go back through history, you will notice that just about every generation has two opposing factions: the wiser senior folk, who have already reared a family and are in varying stages of retirement (aka 50+), and the younger up-and-coming crowd, who are fresh out of high school, and know everything (around 20 - 35). One of the hallmarks of the younger generation is always a rebellious and cavalier attitude about rules and laws, always pushing the envelope of what society considers proper or acceptable. As an example I will point to the hippies of the 1960's - 70's, and the flappers of the 1920's.

But look at today's younger generation - they do not question authority and the government mandates. In fact, it's in vogue to go along with what the government says you should do - (wear a mask, social distance, get vaccinated, etc). If you question anything the gov't says about Covid then you're blackballed and looked down upon -- or worse, labeled a science denier, or even somehow racist or xenophobic. The liberal media has castrated the critically thinking youth of today, and made it fashionable to go along with big government -- provided that government is under a Democrat banner. It's really pretty sad, and pathetic. Not sure what the path forward to a better tomorrow looks like, or if there even is a viable exit strategy from the current mess we're in.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 04-12-2021 at 12:13 PM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

12. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    /\/\/\...I think the "revolutionaries" as they were of the 60s and 70s are now calling the shots and they learned how to properly crush all opposition. They use fear, phobias and low self esteem as a weapon...torturing their victims yet keeping them dependent...kinda like Stockholm Syndrome.

It's revenge of the nerds, man...they're getting "payback" for being the bottom of the barrel by abusing the...bottom of the barrel. It's a way of life, a career, money to be made.

I'm of the firm belief that if you pick 10 men at random at least a third would whore their own daughters.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

What a coincidence...yesterday I mention Stockholm syndrome and a couple hours ago Dave posts this video...

15. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    How in the hell did a generation raised on South Park and Family Guy become so easily offended by everything?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    How in the hell did a generation raised on South Park and Family Guy become so easily offended by everything?!?

Because they were the same ones raised with safe spaces and timeouts instead of butt kicking and being told :

Name:  5530AF3C-F4BE-45F1-8787-243D1FF06B7E.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  16.4 KB

18. Likes Iceaxe liked this post

#everythingIsRscist

Someone has been smoking too much parmesan with Hunter.

Name:  0A23DB32-EA05-48A0-A2B0-9ED9A0443B1F.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  34.5 KB

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ops+to+zero%29

Name:  6533F383-9E35-4648-A93C-6A265C9691AB.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  29.4 KB

^^^Back in my wild single days I think the woman that wrote that letter lived next door to me. Her entire life 24/7/365 consisted of doing nothing but monitoring my life style choices and who came and left from my house. At one point she actually sent her husband over to ask me to stop having women spend the night.... It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    ^^^Back in my wild single days I think the woman that wrote that letter lived next door to me. Her entire life 24/7/365 consisted of doing nothing but monitoring my life style choices and who came and left from my house. At one point she actually sent her husband over to ask me to stop having women spend the night.... It was crazy.
    LOL. Remember that country singer (Morgan Wallen) recently that had a #1 hit, that after a night of drinking, his buddy dropped him off in front of his house, and as he was getting out of his buddies car, he said quite loudly something like 'see, ya later, nigga', and his neighbor 'happened' to be filming this happen from the confines of hiding behind the curtains of his living room, and then posted it the internet?

Are you saying that if today were your wild single days and you had the same neighbor, she'd be constantly posting vids of women coming and going from your place, publicly shaming you?

23. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    My neighbor was batshit crazy... she actually called the cops on me many times when I'd show up at one in the morning with some random chick from the latest bar or club I'd been to.

At first the cops would show up in the middle of the night and knock on the door and do a welfare check. After a couple of times and they figured out what was happening they would show up about 10 in the morning for the welfare check. Then they would walk next door and tell the neighbor to stop calling because I wasn't doing anything wrong in the eyes of the law and God would have to judge me when he got around to it. It didn't do one bit of good and she would still call.

During this entire mask fiasco I've been imagining the hell her new neighbor is going through.

25. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    I don’t know they’re liberals, but these guys are pretty crazy, too.

Name:  20219750-CC57-4252-812A-4C579D3DA446.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  24.4 KB

https://parler.com/post/4f4fb659-f39...8-a0d9042cf03c

Although, who hasn’t been in this situation before? You’re on your phone having a FaceTime convo with them and you disagree about something. That disagreement escalates into a gigantic argument where you both start yelling at each other. And then, further escalation gets so bad, and you both are so pissed off, you start beating the crap out of your phone screen on which you can see the person with whom you are arguing.

If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    LOL. Remember that country singer (Morgan Wallen) recently that had a #1 hit, that after a night of drinking, his buddy dropped him off in front of his house, and as he was getting out of his buddies car, he said quite loudly something like 'see, ya later, nigga', and his neighbor 'happened' to be filming this happen from the confines of hiding behind the curtains of his living room, and then posted it the internet?

Are you saying that if today were your wild single days and you had the same neighbor, she'd be constantly posting vids of women coming and going from your place, publicly shaming you?
    I live in a condo complex and I'm surrounded by batshit crazy old ladies. The trick is to snarl at them...belittle them and talk over them in a condescending manner...that way they're afraid of you and they'll leave you alone. Out of my 30 years here I've had about 15 years of peace and quiet...albeit a flare up now and then.

Sounds cruel, doesn't it? But they leave you no choice...they literally drive you to do it. You start out being nice and then just get completely fed up with the nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I live in a condo complex and I'm surrounded by batshit crazy old ladies. The trick is to snarl at them...belittle them and talk over them in a condescending manner...that way they're afraid of you and they'll leave you alone. Out of my 30 years here I've had about 15 years of peace and quiet...albeit a flare up now and then.

Sounds cruel, doesn't it? But they leave you no choice...they literally drive you to do it. You start out being nice and then just get completely fed up with the nonsense.
    I have a policy of never being friends with neighbors just because of this type of bullshit. I'm cordial, but try to remain aloof, otherwise they are always in my business.

29. Likes double moo liked this post
    You know this was declared necessary because of a couple of crazy liberals.

Name:  1DF8B986-E94A-48BF-B526-ADB6F289B9AE.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  74.5 KB

31. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I’d like to see this crazy liberal ‘reporter’ Jason Nguyen try this kind of crap with me. He’d find out what it’s like to have his mic shoved up his ass.

Name:  2FDAC0CE-E6E0-4397-9A16-2911BB5BF8AF.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  147.9 KB

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-rittenhouse/

Name:  4FFD9868-6D7F-4A5A-BD58-813D1C2D6D02.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  31.4 KB