Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals Be Crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I went to open that link but it was taking too long to load so I closed it...but I was going in for one thing and one thing only...are they gonna doll these nasty dykes in lingerie? Cuz if they do that, then these women/men/whatever are allowing themselves to be whored just like the "unwoke" they're replacing. Hypocrisy on parade.

Now, if all the pictures have them dressed to downplay their bodies along with self righteous, think as I do articles then they'll be practicing what they preach. Like that's gonna happen? I guess they weren't selling enough of their magazines with the smoking hot mostly naked girls. Seems to me Sports Illustrated became the new Playboy as the years went by...how about the issues with the body paint?

So they're gonna talk it, huh?...let's see if they actually walk it.
    I was thinking about this...what I posted the other day and considered that it might be misunderstood.

I have absolutely nothing against Ms. Rapinoe or the other "woke" women of her crowd. But she's standing at the podium of Sport's Illustrated...can you say tits and ass? So it's a bit hard for me to swallow that they, as well as Victoria's Secret is going to do a full 180 on what has been selling so well for them all these years...and that is the sexualization of women.

If Ms. Rapinoe or any of her woke brethren pose for pictures in sexy lingerie or painted bikini's I'll call hypocrisy all day long. They'd be selling the same thing in a different package. I called Ms. Rapinoe a "nasty dyke" but realize that's a bit harsh...but if it's not about sex, then why is her sexuality what it's all about?...bait and switch and I don't trust people that operate that way. That is all.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Name:  5F307FF6-AE65-4BF8-A7E9-5F6854688A76.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  19.8 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Name:  4043E232-5CB7-48A4-8115-90F569D1A312.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  20.0 KB

6. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Name:  452D7F2F-F4D5-4B17-BD95-3482E2B0EC10.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  20.0 KB

8. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    A very thoughtful and well written article about one man's experience with wokeism and cancel culture: https://www.deseret.com/2021/6/20/22...o-cancellation.

10. Likes xjblue, rockgremlin, Scott Card, oldno7 liked this post
    Name:  ee5241d2.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  91.1 KB

Happy 4th of July everybody!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

12. Likes xjblue, BasinCruiser, Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post
    Name:  56679A60-C2B7-4DBD-99BB-E38EC445392A.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  32.1 KB

14. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  56679A60-C2B7-4DBD-99BB-E38EC445392A.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  32.1 KB

Triggered from some dude who refuses to wear a face diaper, LOL.

It's so true - face masks are the liberal analog of a MAGA hat.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 07-06-2021 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Triggered from some dude who refuses to wear a face diaper, LOL.

It's so true - face masks are the liberal analog of a MAGA hat.
    I wonder if Sara lets her boyfriend screw her without a mask on? That's the questions I'd ask if I were that guy..."You got a boyfriend, honey?".

Yes. These people are elected to make laws that control your life, and take a huge part of your money through taxes.

Name:  A36BBA0F-36F4-42C3-9B8C-DB73523A905C.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  29.7 KB

And the worse part- the morons that elect these psychopaths in just eat up this stuff like candy.

There is a reason our founding fathers only allowed landowners to vote. That was abolished in 1828. The problem now is the idiots voting seem to believe the liberal bullshit that they can vote themselves rich and they out number landowners.

19. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Yes. These people are elected to make laws that control your life, and take a huge part of your money through taxes.

Name:  A36BBA0F-36F4-42C3-9B8C-DB73523A905C.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  29.7 KB

And the worse part- the morons that elect these psychopaths in just eat up this stuff like candy.
    I actually heard a report on this years ago. I think it was on NPR and I agreed with it.

There's no doubt the cities are much, much hotter because of all the asphalt, dust and concrete, big walls and buildings blaring entire neighborhoods. They argue that in the blighted parts of the city such as industrial areas where people live anyway (the poor) there's a lot less shade cover and those people just bake. So the "statistics" according to intrepid reporter for NPR show that more heat related emergencies occur in those areas...AND IT 'AINT RIGHT!

Lack on air conditioning, too! I grew up poor...I know what it's like trying to sleep in a house that's 100 degrees inside...who hasn't done that?

Heck man...plop down a few community swimming pools with big, air conditioned buildings where they can chill out.

So I've got this large group of friends that I've been hanging out with for about 7 years. These all all part of those "liberal group of friends" I refer to frequently. I don't mind that they're (mostly) liberal, but I sure get a mouthful of detail when they tell me how good that Kool-aid was that they drank. So they're true believers, really.

Well, things have changed. Portions of us get together at various times of the year but the Big Kahuna is a gathering in Moab in mid May. It's averaging around 60 core people...more coming and going throughout the week. There's a "core group" of about 30 and I'm part of that group, along with the two dudes that set up the whole camp and kinda call the shots...Rick and Josh. It's been cancelled the last two times because of Covid...so it's on for this September. A week long mountain biking party. Good stuff, good people, lots of fun.

Rick and I don't get along so good. We tolerate each other and I'd like to say he really respects me but is sickened by my politics...even though I try hard to avoid the subject with him. But he just pushes it like he enjoys getting pissed off. Josh and I are good friends but he is quite liberal...just even keeled and genuinely understanding. I just spent a few weeks with Josh and a bunch of other people near the North Wash.

So I get an email about our gathering in Moab and it's been decided that "vaccination is required to attend"...I don't think they're going to be checking for cards but I've been uninvited...Josh knows where I am on this. I think this is completely stupid...I can't come because some people are going to be afraid of me? That's just ridiculous.

I like Josh, but he can be such a dumass...Rick too, but I expect that. Josh will come around and he'll get an earful from me and perhaps there will be a relent. Regardless...Josh is a stupid, virtue signaling knucklehead and I'm gonna say that right to him.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

@Byron ^^^ sounds a little like junior high school shenanigans. It amazes me how so many liberals choose to behave like teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    @Byron ^^^ sounds a little like junior high school shenanigans. It amazes me how so many liberals choose to behave like teenagers.
    And the thing is Josh told me they're not going to require masks or vaccinations...he acted with me like "We're done with it"...but something obviously changed in the last month. I just think it's weak and I would think there would/will be others there are didn't get the shot or say they did just to be in Rome. I'd say Rick is behind this...he wants a totally "safe group" so no one is upset. It's exclusionary and childish. The vaccinated are supposed to be "safe" and don't worry about those that aren't concerned, I say. If they have this same policy next May I'll be done with them.

If Josh finds a way to get me in thru a loophole I'm just going to laugh...friggin' virtue signaling hypocrites. But that loophole has a slim chance, because they know damn well that if anyone asks me about it I'll be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    And the thing is Josh told me they're not going to require masks or vaccinations...he acted with me like "We're done with it"...but something obviously changed in the last month. I just think it's weak and I would think there would/will be others there are didn't get the shot or say they did just to be in Rome. I'd say Rick is behind this...he wants a totally "safe group" so no one is upset. It's exclusionary and childish. The vaccinated are supposed to be "safe" and don't worry about those that aren't concerned, I say. If they have this same policy next May I'll be done with them.

If Josh finds a way to get me in thru a loophole I'm just going to laugh...friggin' virtue signaling hypocrites. But that loophole has a slim chance, because they know damn well that if anyone asks me about it I'll be honest.

Why not just show up, and when the DB tries to say something, give him a big double barreled middle finger salute, tell him you’re all camping on public lands, and he has no right or authority to demand anything from you?

25. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Why not just show up, and when the DB tries to say something, give him a big double barreled middle finger salute, tell him you’re all camping on public lands, and he has no right or authority to demand anything from you?
    Rick in particular can get very emotional. The kind of reaction they'll get when "Byron isn't there" (I'm actually quite popular) may be met with some protest or perhaps everyone will just go along with the program. I'm not going to show up and force the issue. The "vaccination" notice was a big email list thing and if Josh doesn't come in with a loophole invite then I won't just show up...'cause that means they're quite serious and that may very well be.

Byron, if you want to hang out and bike with these friends but not camp with the group, get a new group together and I'll cook. I can promise my food will be better than theirs. Heck, I can see if the Zion Rendezvous cooks will come down and cook with me. We'll bring our Traegers and smoke 'em out.
    Life is Good

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Byron, if you want to hang out and bike with these friends but not camp with the group, get a new group together and I'll cook. I can promise my food will be better than theirs. Heck, I can see if the Zion Rendezvous cooks will come down and cook with me. We'll bring our Traegers and smoke 'em out.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

29. Likes Scott Card, rockgremlin, erial liked this post
    Name:  f0253d9c.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  144.7 KB

At least he/she/they/them saved money on that haircut.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 07-14-2021 at 10:40 AM.