Thread: CaverDan

CaverDan

So I received a private email from CaverDan saying Bogley kicked him off the forum and deleted all his posts... I forwarded the info to Beech and Acca so they can address it... I also told CaverDan that was bullshit as we don't kick anyone off the forum or delete legit posts.

So anyhoo.... I just posted this to let you know CaverDan thinks Bogley booted him and Bogley thought he just got tired of playing and took his ball and went home.

Have to see what shakes out...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yeah, nobody manually deleted his posts but him. Personally if I wanted his posts gone, there's a mass delete option, I wouldn't waste all of my time editing each of his posts to put the 3 dots in each of them.

I firmly stand against banning anybody other than spammers, and sometimes I keep them around for a good laugh. I believe everybody's posts should stay public.

Just remember, he wanted to bet me and I gave him about 3 chances to think about it and back out.

I mean, at least the guy could wait until Inauguration Day.

4. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    He's got a lot going on. I'm surprised he'd make up something like this...my little brother did the same kind of things...super smart guy but every once in a while shot off with something completely in outer space. He was OK until the age of 42, and then the outer space thing totally took over.

Crazy will cut right thru smart.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

6. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Yeah if Bogley did a mass delete then there wouldn't be any text or punctuation in any of his past posts. The "..." in his posts tell me someone did it manually, one by one.

Was alcohol involved maybe?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

As a Bogley Mod I can tell you this... with the push of a single button I can ban an individual and remove every post they have ever made from view. I can also restore all items with another single push of the same button.

For all items to be modified to "..." that has to be done individually and took someone several hours. I know all the Mods on Bogley and one item I can state with 100% certainty, they are all too damn lazy to modify every post individually when they could have done it with a single push of a button.

That's my two cents.

9. Likes rockgremlin, BruteForce liked this post
    via database query, (which I'm not going to do), we can see which user ID last edited any of those particular post IDs.

We can also rollback from other database backups and restore the posts.

But we aren't going to focus on that, choices were made and that's that. I just wanted to state what is possible. Along with allowing posts of any topic, we've also taken the stance that a user is free to delete their own stuff, although we advise against it for the community sake.

If I were to lose the bet or my predictions about next week, I've got 80 friends and contacts that will dominate all of my social media accounts rubbing it in my face. The $100 is peanuts, as I'm all in.

Dan, whatever you've got going on at the moment, good luck with it and I hope we see you back here sometime, sincerely.

11. Likes BruteForce, Iceaxe liked this post
    I’m suddenly offended that I’ve not been kicked out by Beech.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    I’m suddenly offended that I’ve not been kicked out by Beech.
    I'm more offended that you haven't begged me to bet you money like everybody else. It's OK if you've lost some confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I'm more offended that you haven't begged me to bet you money like everybody else. It's OK if you've lost some confidence.
    Hilarious, this is just hilarious Justin

Like, I can’t get enough of this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I haven’t lost confidence. I’d still bet you $1,000. It’d be like my own stimulus since I never got one.
    Thanos was right

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum