Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2021

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    I reckon they would have been satisfied to see it burned to the ground...I know I would have been.

Uh oh...somebody better call the FBI. Byron from Denver is a menace to society.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Saw this article posted on drudge and i'm also posting the facebook page of Michael who per the article was reported by a "neighbor" to the fbi because he was standing on the capitol steps. Be wary those chicom spies are everywhere.

https://www.facebook.com/michael.ganz63

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/artic...f-15876170.php

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by erial View Post
    Be wary those chicom spies are everywhere.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

6. Likes erial liked this post
    "Trump provoked deadly Capitol riot, Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell says" So McConnell no longer sees Trump as a "Useful Idiot "

I guess he just sees him as an Idiot, like 80 million other americans...

Quote Originally Posted by psl53 View Post
    "Trump provoked deadly Capitol riot, Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell says" So McConnell no longer sees Trump as a "Useful Idiot "

I guess he just sees him as an Idiot, like 80 million other americans...
    The issue has never been the 80 million haters... the issue is the 80 million that understand Trump is a true patriot... do you get it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    The issue has never been the 80 million haters... the issue is the 80 million that understand Trump is a true patriot... do you get it yet?
    Do you really think he is a true patriot? Or do you just happen to agree with the policies he implemented, and can overlook the fact that he doesn't actually give a shit about anything other than himself?
    Thanos was right

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Do you really think he is a true patriot? Or do you just happen to agree with the policies he implemented, and can overlook the fact that he doesn't actually give a shit about anything other than himself?
    Both, I agree with 'most' of Trumps policies and I feel he truly believes in what he is doing. I love what he has done for the country, and I also understand on a personal level he is a flawed individual.

My personal life and businesses have been much better under Trump's leadership. But than again I'm a hard working successful business owner, and I'm the one funding the everyone gets a trophy mentality... so if you don't get it I totally understand.

What really scares the shit out of me going forward is I have no clue who will actually be running the country or what they actually think, because I know it will not be Biden.

YMMV

I'll give you maybe 40 million on a good day, most trumpers I know see how destructive to democracy this TV Reality Host has been, for some the light blub is dim, for others it will never be lit.

I have no clue who will actually be running the country or what they actually think, because I know it will not be Biden.

I have no idea either since Biden flat out refused to present a platform (or anything resembling a platform) while he was "campaigning."

Basically Biden's platform was "Orange man bad" -- a ludicrous idea but he knew he'd get every single TDS Trump hater's vote so they ran with it.

Hey why not use my tax money to impeach Trump a third time?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I have no idea either since Biden flat out refused to present a platform (or anything resembling a platform) while he was "campaigning."

Basically Biden's platform was "Orange man bad" -- a ludicrous idea but he knew he'd get every single TDS Trump hater's vote so they ran with it.

Hey why not use my tax money to impeach Trump a third time?
    When you run against a president as corrupt as trump, you don't need a platform. This is the bed the GOP made by electing him, now sadly we all have to lie in it. I am not a big fan of Biden myself, or of the progressive agenda, especially on the economic side. There is a whole slew of Republican's I would have voted for over Biden, but trump really left me with no choice.

And as a W-2 worker, the tax cuts were a big nothing burger for me. I just got my 2020 W-2 and I paid $110,96007 towards trumps golf bill. Yay me.
    Thanos was right

And as a W-2 worker, the tax cuts were a big nothing burger for me. I just got my 2020 W-2 and I paid $110,96007 towards trumps golf bill. Yay me.
    Yeah...but how were your stock returns? You'd be paying that tax anyway. Not only that, but his presidency without question moved wages up and created tons of jobs. All lot of people benefited and that's how you get started with wealth. So it bought something...
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

So you made $800,000 last year?!? If so, and you didn't benefit from the tax cuts you definitely need to get a new accountant.

Or more likely you just can't 'math' and are talking out of your ass.... either way, it's obvious you are clueless, so there is that....

That's good money there. If you really made that much, you can and should pay all that in taxes. You know, pay your fair share since you're rich and all that.

I thought that's how it worked.

17. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    So you made $800,000 last year?!? If so, and you didn't benefit from the tax cuts you definitely need to get a new accountant.

Or more likely you just can't 'math' and are talking out of your ass.... either way, it's obvious you are clueless, so there is that....
    The fact that you used a 12% tax rate tells me you haven't been paying your fair share. Those of us working for the man pay at a significantly higher rate. Though putting income info here was uncouth, and I apologize.
    Thanos was right

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    That's good money there. If you really made that much, you can and should pay all that in taxes. You know, pay your fair share since you're rich and all that.

I thought that's how it worked.
    When it comes to the economic side of things I swing much further to the right than most of my dem brethren. As I mentioned earlier, I probably would have voted R this cycle if not for trump.
    Thanos was right

When it comes to the economic side of things I swing much further to the right than most of my dem brethren. As I mentioned earlier, I probably would have voted R this cycle if not for trump.
    So I'm curious what your take is about the current state of the GOP? Many folks are claiming that a Biden/Harris presidency spells the end of the Republican party, and that a recovery and return to the White House is now impossible.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Sounds like you might just be a person that thinks for himself. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    So I'm curious what your take is about the current state of the GOP? Many folks are claiming that a Biden/Harris presidency spells the end of the Republican party, and that a recovery and return to the White House is now impossible.
    The GOP was supposedly dead after Obama won term 2, so I wouldn't ever count out any party. But if trump really does create a Patriot Party, that could be a pretty big blow. Love him or hate him, he has a huge and very rabid base. And for the most part they don't have much in common with the Mitt Romney side of the GOP.
    Thanos was right

23. Likes erial, rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

26. Likes Byron, rockgremlin liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum