Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How the 2nd Civil War started....

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    I wanna see some militia kidnap an elected official. Mostly just to see how their AR-15's stand up against armored military vehicles.
    That is nowhere close to how it would happen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    I wanna see some militia kidnap an elected official. Mostly just to see how their AR-15's stand up against armored military vehicles.
    Just go ask the Bundys how a group of citizens with AR-15s held up against the government.
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

/\/\/\...This reminds me of Doug...let's just get it over with already. Kinda like that scene in the movie "Patton"...when the Nazi's are vanquished and Patton suggests we go ahead and "kick the Russian asses outta here", while we've got the Army there to do it. He said "We're going to have to fight them anyway at some point".

Omar Bradley was shocked and of course it didn't happen. Eisenhower put the quip on him, too. Too bad, cuz right then and there really would have been the time to do it. A quote from the "Godfather Part ll"..."Let's hit them now, while we got the muscle".

For months now I've been saying "Somethings got to give" with this psycho circus we've been subjected to...and I'm not quite sure it's given yet.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

6. Likes BruteForce liked this post
    ^ Not least because our side grows weaker by the day. Not enough of us realize their end game is to erase us. Our history, ideas, and _presence_.

What exact form it will finalize at is yet to be determined.

But consider the ladder of increasing erasure:

-Tax away wealth to enrich others
    -Restrict rights to empower others
    -Shame us into keeping quiet
    -Vilify us to enrage others against us
    -Active suppression and censorship
    -Re-education
    -- we're here --
    -Confiscation of wealth and property
    -Mass imprisonment (China, VZ, NK, Iran)

Will the final steps ever take place? Probably the 2nd to last, and probably not the final. The final is too obvious and hard to do anyway. They just have to let the clock run out on Americanism, it will naturally die off as our population ages.

But the wealth and property confiscation, as opposed to simply higher taxes, will arrive when the Dem/media argument changes to, "Systemic racism means we have to redistribute what generates wealth. We can't have the systemic racist power structure simply pass down its power and keep going. Its acquisition of power and wealth was wrong to begin with and fairness dictates property should be in new hands."

Keep your ears open for estate taxes to emerge in budget talks. It'll first take the form of much higher estate taxes on only the "super wealthy." But the target is to break up passed down family wealth and family businesses, very specifically. That will inevitably lead to increasingly poor management of national economic resources. The engine of the country won't keep up with the voracious needs of a populace on the dole, which will lead to further scapegoating and more forceful taking.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    ^ Not least because our side grows weaker by the day. Not enough of us realize their end game is to erase us. Our history, ideas, and _presence_.

What exact form it will finalize at is yet to be determined.

But consider the ladder of increasing erasure:

-Tax away wealth to enrich others
    -Restrict rights to empower others
    -Shame us into keeping quiet
    -Vilify us to enrage others against us
    -Active suppression and censorship
    -Re-education
    -- we're here --
    -Confiscation of wealth and property
    -Mass imprisonment (China, VZ, NK, Iran)

Will the final steps ever take place? Probably the 2nd to last, and probably not the final. The final is too obvious and hard to do anyway. They just have to let the clock run out on Americanism, it will naturally die off as our population ages.

But the wealth and property confiscation, as opposed to simply higher taxes, will arrive when the Dem/media argument changes to, "Systemic racism means we have to redistribute what generates wealth. We can't have the systemic racist power structure simply pass down its power and keep going. Its acquisition of power and wealth was wrong to begin with and fairness dictates property should be in new hands."

Keep your ears open for estate taxes to emerge in budget talks. It'll first take the form of much higher estate taxes on only the "super wealthy." But the target is to break up passed down family wealth and family businesses, very specifically. That will inevitably lead to increasingly poor management of national economic resources. The engine of the country won't keep up with the voracious needs of a populace on the dole, which will lead to further scapegoating and more forceful taking.

You should buy land in the west desert. Build an underground bunker, cause yeah. Comin' to get ya Dougie....

I disagree....this indicates that they're flying by the seat of their pants and I don't believe that for one minute. They know exactly what they're doing. They've just discovered how far they can push it...just how much they can push us around.

These people aren't going to tax themselves into oblivion. Hardly...they're solidifying their power and making damn sure they and their descendants call all the shots. They're making sure the line between themselves and the swirling masses is quite definitive...with them on top and able to manipulate us at will.

There's too many people and eventually they'll have to do something about that. In the meantime they're tightening their grip...cuz too many people thinking for themselves would be a threat. And it's not just "our side" that's getting beat down...even the most hardcore liberal is being glued, screwed and tattooed just like the rest of us. The division of people, ideology and even perception of reality is playing right into their hands. They're focusing the binoculars of the world to their eyesight.

So no...I really don't believe all of this is unfolding all willy-nilly. I also believe they don't really give a rat's ass about sex, race, gender, class, etc...those are just tools that they're using against us. In so much as a "civil war"....I don't see it happening. Most will just go along with the program and try to keep what they have...anyone that steps out of line will be branded a terrorist. Did the Jews fight back?...not really. They were so demoralized most lined up and got on those trains.

10. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I disagree....this indicates that they're flying by the seat of their pants and I don't believe that for one minute. They know exactly what they're doing.
    Re: estate taxes.

But consider how diabolical estate taxes are. A family owned farm, a cash poor scenario, has to be sold by the kids. Farms end up in the hands of agribusiness.

Small family owned businesses, have to be sold by the kids. Further entrenches large corps.

Large and corps benefits and enriches the left. Small and family owned is their key oppositional force.

Lip service will initially be paid to not harming family businesses, but the ultimate target is the wealth generating parts to the economy, to be transferred out of family/conservative hands.

Hence why the 2A means nothing in this fight. It's a legal, financial, and educational fight.

Another really good Imprimis article from Hillsdale College: Orwell's 1984 and Today

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/orwells-1984-today/

It's worth ten minutes of your time...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

13. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Things are moving quickly...almost too quickly to comprehend and that may be part of the problem...people are stunned.

I think the next 5-10 years is really going to be interesting...could be good, could be bad, could be just more of the same. But I really think at some point, there's going to be a "snap" moment...what will happen when that occurs is anyone's guess.

Things are moving quickly...almost too quickly to comprehend and that may be part of the problem...people are stunned.

I think the next 5-10 years is really going to be interesting...could be good, could be bad, could be just more of the same. But I really think at some point, there's going to be a "snap" moment...what will happen when that occurs is anyone's guess.
    Could be good? I see near zero chance of that. Leftism is deeply entrenched at all levels of society. We have no functional say in any facet of the culture, business, law, and now govt.

Our side will get pushed into meaninglessness rather quickly in the next year or so. The talk of 74 million Trump voters being a force is just not an accurate understanding of how power is apportioned.

I expect we'll lose both seats in GA to start the ball rolling in that direction.

Could be good? I see near zero chance of that.
    Hey man...just trying to be at least a bit optimistic. No matter what happens, I'll never give that up...even if I'm shooting at anyone that comes near my camper when I'm bugged out in the boonies somewhere.

Like I said, that "snap" moment...the worm may turn yet again?

Hey man...just trying to be at least a bit optimistic. No matter what happens, I'll never give that up...even if I'm shooting at anyone that comes near my camper when I'm bugged out in the boonies somewhere.

Like I said, that "snap" moment...the worm may turn yet again?
    And we need to keep some optimism to remain sane.

But it's immigration. Given amnesty and caravans now assembling to cross, the numbers will be crushing. Hopelessly large D majorities in many new states.

If Biden steps into office, it is 99.9% over permanently and quickly. Hence why I don't give a damn what level of civil warfare ensues, that is the only chance to stop this revolution.

And shooting people outside your camper won't help (I know facetious, but to bring up the irrelevance of the 2A in the coming country). It's like parking your rig in a slum to enjoy the sights and expecting to protect it with the 2A. Like saying you'll stave off the home invasions 4 nights a week with the 2A. The 2A is to stop the assumption of power of Marxists. It's not relevant to maintaining quality of life in a country where urban areas descend into overwhelmed 3rd world status.

Deep ugliness is coming. Your camper is going to be best used cruising the empty upper Midwest, away from the coasts and southern half of the country, which'll be swamped first.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

19. Likes dougrz, Byron liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

21. Likes Byron, dougrz liked this post

All internet keyboard warriors proceed to your basement stations for war.
    Identify enemy targets and press the enter key while making star war noises
    Keep your memes at the ready
    It is time for bravery and courage.
    Boom! Someone got cancelled...time for a tik tok dance.

24. Likes Byron, Iceaxe liked this post
    ^^^Now that's some funny shit....

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    ^^^Now that's some funny shit....
    Indeed...if Mr. Adonis dreamt that up all by himself, I'd be hopeful that he'll post around here more often.

I can't help but think that amongst all these people that come to this website everyday but don't post must think we're all a bunch of crazy men...although I really think that what's being "discussed" here is probably in line with what most people are thinking...but don't want to talk about.