Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How the 2nd Civil War started....

PRO TIP for this coming week....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Oh man...I could only take about 8 minutes of this guy. I'm not so sure they'll be a "civil war"...we've all too rich, fat and lazy.

Nah...the Swamp has an ironclad grip on the whole shootin' match...always has. They'll do to anybody what they did to Trump that tries to take the mantle, and anyone they "approve" of it's sure to be a sellout. I think we're heading straight into a Fascist State...anything right of center is going to get beaten down. Anyone that tries to really fight back will be a terrorist. Watch the movie V for Vendetta...it's happening right before our very eyes.

The only real solace I take in this is that I'm not sure the National Guard would shoot at people waving American flags. Now watch the Democrats get us into a war so they can get the military off their heels. Turn the "protests" anti-military...it worked in the 60s.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

6. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    When politics get too depressing I take solace in knowing that Conservatives will eventually outbreed liberals in a generation or two.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...erals-n1986978

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/so...-8933c1094b02/
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

8. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Just FYI, there won't be a Civil War. The Deep State is trying to create a civil war but it won't happen. If you saw the attempt to create "gun rights" protests at every capitol, they failed miserably. This was actually Antifa trying to get hundreds of armed Trumpers together and then cause a stir, maybe killing somebody and Trump/guns get all the blame. The patriots warned everybody this would happen, hence you saw no false flags today and yesterday.

The media will keep pushing that Biden will be president, right up until inauguration time, and when Trump stays they will suggest we all rise up to this dictator and overthrow him. Antifa and BLM will start trouble again in many of the same cities. No? Then why are they currently standing by, waiting for orders? Yes, right now, they are staged, ready to riot. Because Biden won? No.

This time though, national guard is waiting for them. Also deployed and waiting. Facial recognition, targets acquired, financial records tracking Antifa payments and bad actors.

The cage around the DC capitol is not a fence to keep maga out, but the way.

Do NOT engage Antifa. They will be dealt with swiftly and you don't want to get in the mix. Stay home and enjoy the show. This week. It's here.

There won't be a Civil War, but there will be a Revolution.

10. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Just FYI, there won't be a Civil War. The Deep State is trying to create a civil war but it won't happen. If you saw the attempt to create "gun rights" protests at every capitol, they failed miserably. This was actually Antifa trying to get hundreds of armed Trumpers together and then cause a stir, maybe killing somebody and Trump/guns get all the blame. The patriots warned everybody this would happen, hence you saw no false flags today and yesterday.

The media will keep pushing that Biden will be president, right up until inauguration time, and when Trump stays they will suggest we all rise up to this dictator and overthrow him. Antifa and BLM will start trouble again in many of the same cities. No? Then why are they currently standing by, waiting for orders? Yes, right now, they are staged, ready to riot. Because Biden won? No.

This time though, national guard is waiting for them. Also deployed and waiting. Facial recognition, targets acquired, financial records tracking Antifa payments and bad actors.

The cage around the DC capitol is not a fence to keep maga out, but the way.

Do NOT engage Antifa. They will be dealt with swiftly and you don't want to get in the mix. Stay home and enjoy the show. This week. It's here.

There won't be a Civil War, but there will be a Revolution.
    How's your cabin pressure at 35,000 feet buddy?

Make sure to secure your oxygen mask first, then assist your fellow passengers.

Another really great rant by Jimmy Dore about the rise of censorship in America. I'm surprised there isn't a movement to deplatform Dore by now.

At 20:00 Dore points out a snippet where former Facebook insider Alex Stamos comes right out and blatantly says that the 1st Amendment rights of certain cable companies needs to be revoked because they're broadcasting conservative messages.

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.