Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I've decide I'm going to take the Covid vaccine.

^^^That is all currently being discussed by your woke government. Some government official was on TV a couple days ago discussing all the items you mentioned and then some.

Currently when you get vaccinated they give you a card with your name, the date, which product and its lot number.

I believe the first thing you will see is all Vax Cards among suppliers and among states will be standardized.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

So, you’re saying that I’ll need a vax card and ID to prove I match said vax card in preset to go to a sporting event or travel, but to vote, I don’t need anything?
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

4. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Now you're catching on... welcome to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Yes, Patriots follow Orders.

Gov DeSsntis is taking several stands that many are projecting to put him as one of the early favs for 2024 POTUS run. One of which is his stance on vax passport requirements in his state. Not sure how or if he could airports and ship ports.

Name:  015FA8EC-0D69-47B2-A9EE-6CB3B9EB7655.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  29.6 KB

https://rumble.com/vetbef-fl-gov-des...loridians.html

It looks like cruise lines might lead the charge in Vax Card requirements. As one of the hardest hit industries in the pandemic it appears like they will restart with the requirement of a Vax Card to board. Children not eligible for the vaccine will require a current negative Covid test.

An interesting look at the various vaccines. Probably won't change the minds of any rabid anti-vaxxers but for people with common sense it's kind of interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3odScka55A

10. Likes double moo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    An interesting look at the various vaccines. Probably won't change the minds of any rabid anti-vaxxers but for people with common sense it's kind of interesting.

Well...maybe it's YOU that lacks common sense? But that's certainly not considerable now, is it?
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    YOU that lacks common sense?
    Strap him into the fighting chair, he's got a big fish on the hook... Hahaha...

I tossed that in their wondering who would take the bait... Hahaha....

Strap him into the fighting chair, he's got a big fish on the hook... Hahaha...

I tossed that in their wondering who would take the bait... Hahaha....
    You're a liar...gonna play dumb now, huh? Keep it up, sweetheart...pretty soon you'll have no one to talk to but yourself around here.

The premise of the video seems pretty reasonable.

To paraphrase, it's basically saying that the efficacy rates of ALL the most prominent vaccines (Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson) don't really matter, and that they are all equally as effective in keeping you alive and out of the hospital.

The efficacy rates of Moderna and Pfizer were around 95%, but that number doesn't really mean anything when you consider the strains and study groups involved. The efficacy rate is a little misleading when you consider all of the most relevant variables.

I'm still not getting ANY of them. Not because I don't believe in vaccines, but just because I am confident my own God-given immune system will kick the $hit outta Covid if it's ever unfortunate enough to land in my lungs.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Me: "Why don't the airlines and cruise lines request proof of vaccination for polio, malaria, MMR, Diphtheria, tetanus, Whooping Cough and Hepatitis A and B?"

MSM: "Because Covid-19 is deadlier than all of those illnesses, combined."

17. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post
    ^^^I think I see the problem here. You seem to be under the mistaken impression this should all make sense.

Common sense isn't nearly as common as you would think it is.

19. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Inernational travel in the 70's required vaccination cards for proof. I had a card from the State Health dept. tucked into my passport. Depending on the country you were traveling to they would require different vaccines. Cholera shot in 1978 while in Australia heading to Tonga kicked the shit out of me for days. The last one I remember getting was Yellow Fever shot in 1980 before heading to Central America. Was considered no big deal... if you traveled you got shots.

21. Likes Iceaxe, rockgremlin liked this post
    Name:  723B83D8-9550-4395-A63C-20880FE8A5A6.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  26.5 KB

23. Likes Byron liked this post
    So let’s recap:
    1. The vax doesn’t stop one from future infection of the virus.
    2. The vax doesn’t stop one from spreading the virus.
    3. The vax simply limits the probability of severe symptoms of infected due to built up antibodies ( like if one actually already had caught the virus and survives?)

Name:  D6734040-738B-49AE-B8A5-3DBCE65524D4.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  28.3 KB

https://www.theepochtimes.com/3-full...9_3745456.html

Question: Why in bloody Hadies do I have to get vax and a vax passport in order to integrate in society then, if it only limits my symptoms? Why can’t I take the risk on myself, especially if I am in the high probability of survival group, and likely already been infection anyway?!!!!!

25. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post

Question: Why in bloody Hadies do I have to get vax and a vax passport in order to integrate in society then, if it only limits my symptoms?

Because you MUST conform to the liberal hivemind. They know best.

You are incapable of knowing what is best for you and your personal health. But the main stream media and the liberal hivemind know what is best for you and everybody else. How dare you question their omniscience? I mean seriously, how many grandparents have you killed with that belligerent and dangerous attitude?

27. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Still undecided about getting the vaccine? This might be the difference maker...

Krispy Kreme offering free daily doughnut for the rest of 2021 to those who receive COVID-19 vaccine
    https://www.ksl.com/article/50131566...vid-19-vaccine

29. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by double moo View Post
    Inernational travel in the 70's required vaccination cards for proof. I had a card from the State Health dept. tucked into my passport. Depending on the country you were traveling to they would require different vaccines. Cholera shot in 1978 while in Australia heading to Tonga kicked the shit out of me for days. The last one I remember getting was Yellow Fever shot in 1980 before heading to Central America. Was considered no big deal... if you traveled you got shots.
    When I was in the Navy they shot me up will all kinds of stuff in Boot Camp...they shot everybody up and everybody got sick. But you had no choice. I think I had to get some updated shots when I went to Fiji back in '02...and I keep up on tetnus because I knew a guy who lost his foot when he stepped on a rusty nail.

Covid?...I won't take it seriously until somebody actually puts some effort into finding out where the hell the thing came from. I also think it's a bunch of hype and bullshit. Nobody tells me what to do.