Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I've decide I'm going to take the Covid vaccine.

Name:  8F14362A-BD3F-4E94-A4D3-ED9BE49C7D25.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  24.9 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Name:  F0B66FE1-00A8-4658-9631-A503483A0D44.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  29.7 KB

5. Likes oldno7, devo_stevo liked this post

Well, that's two good reasons to get a shot.

Name:  1908B918-3F93-4FDF-8D84-B97F8D129D53.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  20.0 KB

9. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    ThieNTh!!!

Name:  9FB395C4-1679-4A8A-A2F8-EFF7ED6EAD7B.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  21.3 KB

Food for thought...

^^^^^^
    Life is Good

Pedo Joe can’t help himself from being tyrannical as can be. $&@k you Joe.

Name:  F24003A7-A1B2-479A-A39B-E267E58277D3.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  27.1 KB

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...pvYiIFik7BkgYQ

In 1955, a pharma company erroneously prepared 100,000 doses of Salk vaccine with live virus instead of dead ones. Those doses caused 40,000 cases of polio. Sources: Wikipedia and some documentary I saw on PBS.

I have zero concern about the vaccine. I have major concern about politics and the federal government. The truth seems to be optional with many of our leaders which is a major cause of mistrust and misinformation about this vaccine. What President Biden is doing and his tone is very divisive. Yes, this country is one of the lowest vaccinated countries per capita among the industrialized nations, so I hear from a doctor friend. But for extreme politics and but for extreme political views clouding facts and common sense, this effective vaccine would have been a non issue. In fact if not for politics, this vaccine would have been widely accepted as a godsend. If, for example, this vaccine would have been for the flu and had been as statistically effective against the flu as this vaccine is against covid, this vaccine would have been hailed as extraordinary and someone would have been receiving the Nobel prize. President Biden had a real opportunity to be open, to be honest, to be humble and admit mistakes along the way with this pandemic, in short to create trust. But, he failed. He failed in his leadership and in his leadership team with Dr. Faucci. It is sad, really. The political division and poor leadership in this country has blinded people of both parties to truth, goodness, science, common sense, brotherly love, and many other virtues that seem to be dwindling.
    Life is Good

^^^I totally agree^^^

It began when the Democrats attacked the vaccine as being unsafe because the Trump administration had fast tracked it and mainstream media backed the idea to help get rid of Trump. Then when the Democrats won the election they discovered they had baked themselves a huge turd sandwich that they now had to eat.

I was in Mexico recently and ALL the citizens would do anything possible to receive the vaccine, but it was not available like here.

One other item I don't see on the news is many Mexicans crossing the border illegally are doing it to obtain the Covid vaccine. Many cross over, get the free shot and cross back. I think it's stupid we're not giving our unused doses to Mexico and instead letting hundreds of thousands of doses expire on shelves because of the political fear created in the US. It also seems that it would be in our best interest to vaccine our neighbors before sending millions of doses to some shit hole. In Africa.... This vaccine clusterf**k is all from poor leadership top to bottom.

YMMV

18. Likes double moo, rockgremlin liked this post
    Name:  65DB8A69-F9FB-4AF6-A4A8-85ED530726CD.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  14.2 KB

I don't understand the position taken by BasinCruiser. Please educate me about the apparent "swastika" image in your above post.

Millions died in the 'flu epidemic just after World War I, all over the world. Millions also died during the "Black Death", centuries before in Europe (and before the Americas were invaded by the Europeans).

The Covid19 epidemic (pandemic) is similar, but we now have the medical technology to limit and reduce the impact thereof. Is that not a good thing?

It’s not relative to the availability of technology. It’s relative to the mandate by the puppet in chief empty suit currently occupying the White House forcing upon millions of people a medical procedure that they either take or lose their job. In the name of ‘public safety’, the government has taken over all aspects of our lives at this point and deprived us of basic human rights- right to open and operate a business, right to go to church, right to go to the beach or park, right to assemble, right to speech ( via willful tech companies). With this vax mandate, now we’ve lost the basic right to self liberty and control over our own body/ we don’t even have the right to decide if we want to have a medical procedure performed on our own body or not.

i don’t understand. How can the Supreme Court upholds Roe vs. Wade behind a made up right of personal privacy between a woman and her medical provider, but I don’t have a right to privacy of my medical condition relative to medications forced on me?

I think it's interesting how attitudes about vaccines have changed in the relatively short amount of time that Covid has existed. Prior to Covid most conservatives were overwhelmingly pro-vaccines.

Now, there is a huge faction of conservatives that can't even be coerced with incentives or even threatened to take a vaccine that has been proven to reduce illness and death against a virus that is running rampant through the population.

Not only that, but prior to Covid there used to be a very large faction of liberals who were diametrically opposed to vaccines who are now the loudest and most vocal proponents of getting vaccinated against Covid.

Regardless of your stance, it's a really interesting societal shift.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Yes. These are the messages this administration is giving out at the exact same time.

Name:  0EAEFB0C-F5D8-4BE4-B298-A4E033587B16.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  33.4 KB

24. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    Name:  E19F3E8B-BA11-412F-B21D-EA4E23141544.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  32.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I think it's interesting how attitudes about vaccines have changed in the relatively short amount of time that Covid has existed. Prior to Covid most conservatives were overwhelmingly pro-vaccines.

Now, there is a huge faction of conservatives that can't even be coerced with incentives or even threatened to take a vaccine that has been proven to reduce illness and death against a virus that is running rampant through the population.

Not only that, but prior to Covid there used to be a very large faction of liberals who were diametrically opposed to vaccines who are now the loudest and most vocal proponents of getting vaccinated against Covid.

Regardless of your stance, it's a really interesting societal shift.
    ahh...you’ve made the assumption that it’s been proven to do anything. There’s the difference right there.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

27. Likes oldno7 liked this post