Page 215 of 246 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 4905

Thread: 2020

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

4. Likes Sombeech, rockgremlin liked this post
    "I know it's not good for me but I'm having mine with butter"

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

6. Likes Sombeech, Byron liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

8. Likes Byron liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    The GA smoking gun.

Video surveillance, of poll watchers and press being cleared out. Then cases of ballots being brought from hidden positions under tables to be scanned. CASES.

Watch this video.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/...3293.html?v=ul

Ahh, The Epoch Times -- about the only objective news reporting agency left in the world. You know damn well MSNBC and/or CNN aren't gonna even dream of reporting this information. They're still too fixated on Giuliani's hair dye.

IMO, this "Smoking Gun" is definitely compelling -- but it isn't going to change anything. At this point everybody has pretty much quietly agreed that Biden won...he likely cheated...but he still won. The fakenews media will brush this aside as another desperate attempt by the Trump legal team to change the inevitable end result.

And I think the DNC knows damn well that cheating happened, but at this point they're defying anybody to prove it beyond a few affidavits.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

11. Likes Byron, caverdan, Iceaxe liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    IMO, this "Smoking Gun" is definitely compelling -- but it isn't going to change anything.
    I think this is in the hands of Tucker and Hannity, followed by Brit Hume, now. Yes, Fox.

This video is that powerful, and is the opening.

It takes one legislature to stand up. But the mere men in those shoes will have to risk their professional and political lives to act. Cover from Fox will make that possible.

Sad that action requires cover from the media. But it does. Truth itself is no longer sufficient.

14. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    The GA video is gaining traction.

Dershowitz commented on it tonight, saying it's compelling. Hannity tweeted about it and will hopefully headline it tonight. This isn't about proving in court, but getting state legs to act.

Hannity < Tucker < Brit, in terms of cover.

16. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'd feel a lot better if Trump would get a win in one of the important swing states to start the pendulum swinging in his direction...

GOP asks SCOTUS to block PA vote certification.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...pa-votes-count

Tucker is covering on the next segment.

This is it. Last shot, imo. This video can't be clearer. Tied to a spike in time. Tied to observers being kicked out. Clear pulling of secret cases of ballots. Affidavits filed before the video confirmed.

Nothing more can be shown.

Momentum has to start tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I'd feel a lot better if Trump would get a win in one of the important swing states to start the pendulum swinging in his direction...

I think the SC has to suspend the Dec 8 and 14 deadlines. Otherwise not enough time anymore.

And GA is one of the important. GA, PA, and one of WI or MI. Plus it's the only one with now truly hard evidence of enough fraud votes to overturn the margin.

Legally, I think the NV case is strongest with the best data, and a judge who gave favorable rulings along the way.

34k margin. Eclipsed by ~90k flat out illegal votes. These aren't even signature disputes. They're just flat illegal votes.

So apparently these people are all full of shit...confused liars one and all?

The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

More on this. PA is the clearest Constitutional case. Where the Const says a legislature can set the manner of selecting electors. Which means a governor can't order it and a court can't order it.

But I could also see the SC saying, "People voted in good faith, following what was at the time the lawful voting method. Therefore striking down such votes is an unfair punishment to them, with neither fault nor deception by the voter himself."

Where NV is obvious illegal votes. WI is obvious illegally registered people (case centers on people who registered solely on their ballot envelope). GA is videod machine stuffing. Etc.

MI and AZ don't have the clear legal cases as the others do, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Here's something we should all be asking ourselves, about the different State hearings happening.

Do you think Rudy started out with the STRONGEST case, or their WEAKEST case?

Will the cases/ hearings get weaker with every day, or stronger?

Strategy. Moves and countermoves. Trump card; do you play it up front, or save it until the end for the game winning move?

Sun Tzu's Art of War is the basis behind Trump's philosophy in the Art of the Deal... So Trump is very intimate with Sun Tzu's strategies....And that's what he's doing here.....

One of the core tenets in the Art of War is feigning weakness when you are strong, and strength where you are weak.... The classic Poker bluff essentially, and Trump is the master of the Poker bluff.

24. Likes Sombeech liked this post
    I'm mobile so I don't want to type a bunch of crap out, but for those of you thinking we know there's fraud but can't do anything about it you sirs are incorrect.

Kemp (Georgia) just finally agreed to a signature audit.

Things are moving forward exactly as planned. It's not the big flashing evidence event because those can be distracted with a mass shooting or elderly man driving a bus through the market crowd.

You are seeing the steady drip, drip, drip of evidence. How to boil a frog.

Big flashy moves too early in the game give the enemy time for a rebuttal. But the steady drip of evidence is indefensible.

Plenty of time still, all going to plan. Trump wins 2020. Just like they set out to do, and are following every step. This has been planned for years, exactly this.

Wait till you see how crazy the Dems get when they call for his removal from the Whitehouse.

And there, I ended up typing a bunch of crap anyways

Looks like a bunch of posts were lost?

The Dec 8 and 14 deadlines for legal disputes are obviously a death problem for that avenue. I've thought those aren't Constitutional, since the only date in the Const is Jan 20.

There is a legal opinion out agreeing with that. Alito set a deadline for PA to respond to his request of Dec. 9. Why did he do that? To kill the suit, or prove a point that Dec 8 isn't going to stand?

27. Likes oldno7 liked this post