Page 216 of 246 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Looks like a bunch of posts were lost?
    Yeah sorry, we had to roll the site back 2 days.

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?p=633760

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    The Kraken is dying a slow and most horrablests death ever.
    This is one long Kraken movie.....

https://www.scribd.com/document/4870...uit#from_embed
    There's no way I'm reading all that. How about a couple of highlights?

I'm guessing the Alito move to push up the deadline means the SC will rule in favor of Trump.

Not sure it will affect enough ballots, but will be a boost to his side.

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    Kraken continues to slowly....ever so slowly die.
    Good luck with that. I'll bet you still believe there is "no evidence of voter fraud" too.

You might want to switch your news sources. It kind of feels like I've said that before. Have I said that before?

10. Likes Byron, BasinCruiser, oldno7 liked this post
    SC ruling on PA likely tonight or tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Good luck with that. I'll bet you still believe there is "no evidence of voter fraud" too.
    What I believe is Creepy Joe will become our 46th president on January 20th... everything else is just crumbs.

I hope I'm wrong... but I'm not...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    What I believe is Creepy Joe will become our 46th president on January 20th... everything else is just crumbs.

I hope I'm wrong... but I'm not...
    Even more liberals that I talk with think he cheated but as long as he wins and doesn't get caught or there is enough evidence to change anything they don't really care. Win at all costs and at anyone's expense

14. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    If you're not cheating you're not trying.

Quote Originally Posted by 2065toyota View Post
    Even more liberals that I talk with think he cheated but as long as he wins and doesn't get caught or there is enough evidence to change anything they don't really care. Win at all costs and at anyone's expense
    Indeed. The liberal clients I've had since the "election" have said the same thing, or they just shrug their shoulders.

What mystifies me most about all this is that they have no concern for who's actually going to be running the country...it's just "mystery people" when it boils down to it. At least we knew who Trump was. Now?...is it Gates? Bloomberg? Who writes the scripts for the media talking heads? What are their interests? What's important to them?

We've had a real good close look at just how fragile things can be this year...and we may have just handed the reigns of power to those that kickstarted the whole thing. To me it's just a giant shitshow of smoke and mirrors...unconcerned about the human debris in its wake.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

17. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
    Interesting and brilliant. Texas filed a lawsuit directly with the SC this morning. Suing GA, PA, MI, and WI for running unconstitutional elections.

SC has original jurisdiction in cases between states. Which means, the SC cannot punt by refusing to hear and letting a lower court ruling stand. These justices have to take a stand now.

Implication is, if the election setups are ruled unconstitutional, that doesn't take proof of fraud. It's a straightforward case of how the election laws were changed by governors and election departments rather than legislatures as required in the Const.

If the SC has the courage to apply the Const as written, this case wins. And a total civil war begins if they do. Cities aflame coast to coast. The left will scream that democracy has died, the Const and electoral college are enabling white supremacists, etc.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...lection-rules/

19. Likes Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Schumer: Biden ‘Considering’ Forgiving $50,000 in Student Loan Debt via Executive Action

President-elect Joe Biden is “considering” forgiving $50,000 in federal student loan debt for low-income and middle class students, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) said Monday.
    Schumer held a press conference alongside Democratic Congressmen-elect Ritchie Torres, Mondaire Jones and Jamaal Bowman of New York, during which the group announced they have “come to the conclusion” that Biden can “forgive $50,000 of debt the first day he becomes president.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...cutive-action/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Interesting and brilliant. Texas filed a lawsuit directly with the SC this morning. Suing GA, PA, MI, and WI for running unconstitutional elections.

SC has original jurisdiction in cases between states. Which means, the SC cannot punt by refusing to hear and letting a lower court ruling stand. These justices have to take a stand now.

Implication is, if the election setups are ruled unconstitutional, that doesn't take proof of fraud. It's a straightforward case of how the election laws were changed by governors and election departments rather than legislatures as required in the Const.

If the SC has the courage to apply the Const as written, this case wins. And a total civil war begins if they do. Cities aflame coast to coast. The left will scream that democracy has died, the Const and electoral college are enabling white supremacists, etc.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...lection-rules/

If the SC has the courage to apply the Const as written, this case wins.
    If the SC struck down the elections, there'd be 3 outcomes possible in my understanding.

1. Legislatures call new elections
    2. Legislatures appoint a Trump slate
    3. Legislatures appoint competing Trump and Biden slates and let the House decide it

#2 I don't see happening under any circumstance.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Red alert: Chinese boast of operatives 'inside America's core circle of power'

Tucker on it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...61955845959680

China influenced American policies for decades through a covert network of “old friends” — sympathizers and agents — who had penetrated the highest levels of the U.S. government and financial institutions before the Trump administration, according to an academic linked to the Chinese government.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/6/china-agents-us-government-helped-influence-policy/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

The PA case that Ted Cruz said he was asked to argue before the SC is along the same lines as the Texas case. ie, invalidating based on the legislature not making election law changes.

If the SC rejects the PA first, safe to say they'll reject this TX suit as well. And probably the converse is true.