Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: President Biden

Biden fanboys: once you’re done getting punch drunk on your orange marmalade, mind answering some questions about what your walker bound leader is going to accomplish and do?

1). CCP Virus: We’ve been inundated with MSM and orange haters for nearly 11months now about how every move Trump has taken has been a disaster, and Biden claiming he has a better plan. What is your definition of ‘success’, when will it be achieved, and what measures will he take different from Trump to get there? Will he shut down the country? He has repeatedly blamed the unemployment and market on Trump’s incompetence-how is Biden going to right the ship without plunging us further into more unemployment and more bailouts? Is he going to sign up for all of Pelosi’s social justice measures to go along with more relief checks? What will be the final death count number? How and when will the crisis be over?

2). How long until he reinstated the US back into the Paris Accord? What impact is that going to have on energy jobs?

3) Current gas prices are about $2.40. How long until they break $3?
    3a)$4?

4). Biden swore he won’t ban fracking repeatedly the last couple of weeks. How long until he bans fracking?

5) How long Will Biden actually be POTUS before Harris and the left wheel him off to Happydale? How will they do it- invoke the 25thA, or will they get the MSM to pull the plug on the hush over the Hunter laptop, actually cover the contents of it and his dealings with Ukraine and Russia (now that that story would be of value to them) and get Joe impeached ( make Joe actually finally go down for what they accused Trump of -Wouldn’t that be something-2POTUS impeached for the actual crimes and actions of one of them?)?

6) How long until he brings up the topic and starts suggesting reparations? My prediction- not until 2024 campaign starts- remember, BLM no longer is of value to them. ��

7) How long until he officially completely shuts down the ‘kids in cages’ at the border? You know the media will commemorate that day and declare it a national ‘Biden’ day-if only he were to do it, but he won’t; again, not valuable to him and the media any more to cover it, let alone do anything about it.
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. Likes rich67, oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by RepublicanTears View Post
    Tell us, at what moment did you realize Biden had won? For me, it was 7AM on Wednesday.
    Good call! But I'd be more interested in hearing the story of when you realized the guy your exwife was banging wasn't you?

^^^I'm also curious about all the things on BasinCruiser's list. I've been consistently voting for third party candidates since Obama's first term - I haven't voted either Republican or Democrat for over a decade. I am disturbed by the level of nastiness and partisan divide in this country that exists in BOTH major parties.

Although my day-to-day life is affected very little by who sits in the oval office, I really would like to know what Biden's platform is on all the major issues. He refused to answer questions about his policies on many topics while campaigning, claiming that he'd "address those issues once he's elected".
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

6. Likes caverdan, BasinCruiser liked this post
    I'm thinking this is a violation of our freedom... it violates the 10th Amendment is my first thought. Trump was correct in that face coverings are a States issue.

Biden's first move as president-elect? Mask mandate for all. Here's how he plans on doing it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ns-on-doing-it

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I haven't voted either Republican or Democrat for over a decade. I am disturbed by the level of nastiness and partisan divide in this country that exists in BOTH major parties.
    So I reckon you didn't vote for Trump...y'know, I'm really not surprised by that. For many years now, especially early on, I had you figured to lean left. You never really threw down absolute support for conservatives, but in the last 4 years I've watched you become increasingly critical of the "progressive behavior" as it was...but at the same time, I can't recall you waving the Trump flag. Now if Oldno said something like this, I'd shit my pants.

I know you say that whoever the Prez is doesn't really matter to you...but in this case, can you really say that? While I agree to a certain point (I did fine under Obama) it seems like turning it over to the people that claim "systemic white racism" in particular...might be a problem.

"Third Party" is a possible long term proposition...if someone like that even had a chance, I think it's going to take a long time to build that up. My concern is that the liberals will have it locked up so tight that possibility is deleted...and them having it completely fortified may be coming sooner rather than later.

Trump is a weirdo, no doubt...but what I liked about him was the fact he was poking the establishment in the eye...no one else was going to do that. Everyone else just rolls over. I voted for the Rebel...a flawed man, no doubt...but a rebel nonetheless.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

9. Likes Sandstone Addiction, oldno7 liked this post
    This isn't just funny, it is inspiring. Fireworks in London.
    Don't know how to tell you this, but the fireworks in England were in celebration of Guy Fawkes day.

In other words, England's type of July 4th celebration. Fireworks, and a big ass bonfire. I've personally been to 2 Guy Fawkes Day celebrations.

Go ahead, look up the date for Guy Fawkes day. I dare ya. Write me up a 500 word essay on how stupid it is to listen to the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Good call! But I'd be more interested in hearing the story of when you realized the guy your exwife was banging wasn't you?
    Fascinating... trading your darkest day for mine. Unfortunately your barb missed,

my darkest day was 4 years ago, because that's when all the republican tears dried up!!

Obviously cheating wives don't eliminate anyone around here from the lineup.

Time for a swim!!

Name:  IMG_2216.png
Views: 306
Size:  775.5 KB

PS Could you tell Somebeach that the carnival barker lost? He doesn't seem to know.
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.

Fascinating... trading your darkest day for mine.

My darkest day?!?

Not even close. I survived just fine under Obama. Personally I did much better under Trump, but I'll do just fine under Preident Harris.

At least we both know who your ex voted for... you know the old saying... birds of a feather flock together... lol....

13. Likes rich67, oldno7 liked this post
    This feels like walking out of a house fire into the cool, crisp autumn air.

Serious scientists, not all white, not all men. I bet Joe lets them do the talking. What an idea.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 2.29.46 PM.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  72.3 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.

This feels like walking out of a house fire into the cool, crisp autumn air.

Serious scientists, not all white, not all men. I bet Joe lets them do the talking. What an idea.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 2.29.46 PM.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  72.3 KB
    Oh blessed day. When I told my 12 cats this wonderful news, they said incomplete unison: ‘Free at last, free at last. Blessed be the non-binary gender feline deity, we are free at last -from the tyrannical imcompitance of the foul orange one, whose greatest sin with this fur ball virus has been lack of pigmental and hormonal diversity in his death panel. With this fine selection of inclusive doctors, just knowing that they have a different background and upbringing a experiences than the wretched white man, we know great things will come to pass. ‘

16. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Am I the only one that would prefer the 12 best doctors over the most diverse group of doctors?!?

18. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Not only does @RepublicanTears celebrate this clown for picking this deuche to lead his pandemic task force, he also celebrates him for robbing our health care. No thanks.

Name:  9D7D5C09-A797-46FE-A39B-E407BD7A31DD.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  33.4 KB

20. Likes rich67, oldno7 liked this post
    Nothing to see here folks. Just because someone’s dog was registered to vote and counted as voting doesn’t mean that voter fraud is rampant.

http://parler.com/post/255b3485ac4343679a78ba1dcdf82448

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    When Michael Flynn was accused of this, he paid dearly for it. But, when you’re a Democratic - Meh.

Name:  DE6B2E77-FE9B-441C-BB5C-A1191CB66159.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  32.1 KB

https://bongino.com/biden-campaign-a...the-logan-act/

Remember when Joy Behar practically orgasmed on the View when she read the news that Trump had contacted the Russians thinking it was before the election and thus he was guilty of contacting them prior to officially being declared Pres-elect, only it had happened AFTER he was officially declared pres-elect? Has Joe officially been declared yet? ��*♂️

24. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Name:  CABCA392-40DA-4FA4-9C89-A318799E762A.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  20.0 KB

The insanity continues.... America Last!

Biden coronavirus adviser wants US to distribute vaccine globally before it's available to all Americans

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...e-distribution

Presumptive much, Pierre?

Name:  C622765F-0E26-4581-9445-A82FBCAD51CC.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  26.0 KB

https://www.facebook.com/49940376408...081881409/?d=n

if it’s any consolation, I too turned down serving on the Harris cabinet.

28. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    How would a Harris administration affect you?

Name:  8567CDA9-5562-4D08-85A1-2BA63E46CC58.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  22.3 KB

30. Likes rich67 liked this post
    Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Fascinating... trading your darkest day for mine. Unfortunately your barb missed,

Who left the door open for the sewer rat to wander in? Furthermore, why are we tolerating this troll for so long?
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

Quote Originally Posted by BruteForce View Post
    Who left the door open for the sewer rat to wander in? Furthermore, why are we tolerating this troll for so long?

Tolerating certain trolls like RepublicanTears accomplishes several things. First off, since we are Constitution loving people we encourage free speech -- even speech we don't necessarily agree with. If we censored and banned him we would be guilty of the very thing that Twitter and Facebook do on a regular basis. I would rather not emulate that type of behavior -- even if what he says might be obnoxious and unpleasant.

Secondly, RepublicanTears is spouting off right now but he very well may be guilty of premature ejaculation -- that is to say, the official election results are not in yet. It is very possible that Trump contests the preliminary election results in the Supreme Court and they rule in his favor. And if that's the case, every major news outlet is going to have to publicly eat crow -- and that includes RepublicanTears as well.

So let him puff his chest out and cavalierly proclaim victory...because it will only make him look all the more foolish when the truth is eventually uncovered and Trump is reelected.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

33. Likes rich67, BruteForce liked this post