Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 421

Thread: President Biden

  1. #1

    President Biden

    Goodbye Don.
    Goodbye Melania.
    Goodbye Mike Pence.
    Goodbye Bill Barr.
    Goodbye Kellyanne.
    Goodbye Don Jr.
    Goodbye Ivanka.
    Goodbye Jared.
    Goodbye Eric.
    Goodbye Rudy.
    Goodbye Steven Mnuchin.
    Goodbye Betsy.
    Goodbye Kayleigh.

    God, I can't wait for the day when none of those slimeballs cross my mind.

    SOON!

    Name:  Biden-Correspondents-Dinner.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  75.3 KB

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    This thread is gonna be great. Very short, but great.

  4. Likes RepublicanTears liked this post
  5. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    This thread is gonna be great. Very short, but great.
    When you say short, you mean 8 years? If not, it's time to buckle up big boy. Pennsylvania is about to seal the deal.

    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 12.02.38 PM.png
Views: 408
Size:  17.2 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.



  6. #4
    The latests betting odds... so beautiful.

    https://smarkets.com/event/886736/po...lection-winner

    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 12.08.53 PM.png
Views: 420
Size:  43.1 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.



  7. #5
    Do you remember the other threads you started that didn't go your way?

    Promise me this, that when Trump is inaugurated on January 20th again, will you share your live feed?

    Don't let your cats get in the way of the camera this time.

  8. Likes RepublicanTears liked this post
  9. #6
    Oh, this is wonderful. You are still in the deep, dark well of denial. I sure wish I could bet you a stack of cash right now.

    AZ + NV = Biden
    Georgia = Biden
    Pennsylvania = Biden

    Any combo of the above equals Biden. The metropolitan mail in ballots are being counted right now, predominantly democrat. Soon my friend, soon it will sink in.

    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 12.29.25 PM.png
Views: 456
Size:  152.7 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.



  10. #7
    It will be nice to be fully rid of the Trump clan here in a few months. Not personally a big fan of the current Dem party, so I won't shed any tears to see the GOP hold the senate, but good riddance to the most corrupt and incompetent president in the last few generations.

    It was pretty hilarious last night that you had trumpers chanting "count the votes!" in Arizona, while simultaneously chanting "stop the count!" in Pennsylvania. It really just seems like republicans can't handle losing and are wanting to throw a temper tantrum because they lost. So you lost, big deal. Quit being whiny little bitches and do better next time.
    Thanos was right

  11. Likes RepublicanTears liked this post
  12. #8
    ^^^ So you believe Republicans have a monopoly on corruption?


    There's plenty of corruption in the Dem party.



    I've of the opinion that corruption is inherent in all politics, regardless of party.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 11-05-2020 at 01:39 PM.
    Prediction:
    Kamala Harris will be U.S. President before 2023.

  13. Likes rich67, oldno7 liked this post
  14. #9
    Oh hell yeah there is corruption all throughout politics. But there is 0 evidence of any voter fraud this go round. Answer this for me. If the Dems are gonna steal the election, why not also steal the senate?
    Thanos was right

  15. Likes RepublicanTears liked this post
  16. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    It was pretty hilarious last night that you had trumpers chanting "count the votes!" in Arizona, while simultaneously chanting "stop the count!" in Pennsylvania. It really just seems like republicans can't handle losing and are wanting to throw a temper tantrum because they lost. So you lost, big deal. Quit being whiny little bitches and do better next time.
    Bullseye!

    The only way Trump is getting to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds!!

    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 3.28.41 PM.png
Views: 425
Size:  50.2 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.



  17. #11
    But seriously folks, who doesn't love a good old fashioned Biden meme? I'll take a side of billionaire funded health care with that meme, THANKS!

    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 3.41.18 PM.png
Views: 505
Size:  442.0 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.



  18. #12
    How much coke is Jr. going to do over the next 6 months? That dude's entire identity is wrapped up in his dad being powerful, and now that his dad is getting kicked into the trash heap of history I don't see him handling it well.

    Did you see Greta Thunberg pile on poor Donnie today??? The next 8 weeks are gonna be so funny watching that whole family of corrupt, lying shit heads meltdown. It'll be totally worth the tax increase.
    Thanos was right

  19. Likes caverdan, RepublicanTears liked this post
  20. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    The next 8 weeks are gonna be so funny watching that whole family of corrupt, lying shit heads meltdown. It'll be totally worth the tax increase.
    With all due respect, Mr. Fly...you're a friggin' moron, you know that?

    Who's gonna pay for the tax increase? All these poor saps that people like you claim to care about. Nice job, bonehead.

    I own four investment properties...condos that I rent. I like my renters and they've been carefully selected...responsible, no issues. Two of them have BLM signs in the window...not that I mind.

    Tax increase? No problem...all the leases come up for renewal next spring. How about income tax?...I'll just raise my rates...maybe even by an extra $10 and hour for the clients that I determine to be partially brain dead...like you. They'll pay it...they always do. They love hard working, honest conservative type dudes.

    Nice job Mr. Fly..."screw the poor".
    Hey Tom, can you get me off the hook? For old times sake?
    Sorry Sal. Can't do it.

  21. Likes rich67, devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
  22. #14
    Looks like Biden now leads in Pennsylvania and Georgia. And that will be lights out for Donnie. I bet Biden win in Nevada fairly soundly and probably still hold on to Arizona as well. And with most of the establishment GOP jumping off the now derailed trump train, I expect the court fight to go out with a whimper. Don't worry guys, the sun will rise in the morning. Plus we passed the Parks and Trails bond in Bountiful, which will include funds for a downhill only bike trail in Mueller Park. So happiness all around.

    If 2016 was one of the biggest landslides in history (according to trump), what will that make this one???
    Thanos was right

  23. Likes RepublicanTears liked this post
  24. #15
    Why do you think it is taking so long to count the ballots? Do you REALLY believe Biden broke Obama's election vote record?

    Do you really believe this?

    Serious question, I'm curious why people really believe that Biden brought all of those votes in.

  25. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    The next 8 weeks are gonna be so funny watching that whole family of corrupt, lying shit heads meltdown.
    OH HELL YES.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Why do you think it is taking so long to count the ballots? Do you REALLY believe Biden broke Obama's election vote record?

    Do you really believe this?

    Serious question, I'm curious why people really believe that Biden brought all of those votes in.
    Realize that the orange-painted carnival barker also beat Obama's record this year. Unbelievable that anyone would vote for that ass-clown the second time around.

    Half of us were on the other side of the looking glass 4 years ago. We know how you feel. It took some time to believe it, but we've loathed every minute of it.

    That is why 74M people showed up to boot that fat, corrupt, lying, racist out of office. That clown could have won if he had just turned the racism down to an 11.

    Do you still think Putin's buddy is going to win?? Just need to know what level of denial we are dealing with here.
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.



  26. #17
    Posting this so future generations can remember what an outstanding day Nov 6th 2020 was.... Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 12.22.38 PM.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  53.1 KBName:  Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 12.23.17 PM.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  55.6 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.



  27. #18
    Mr. Tears - I've asked this question in different threads twice now, but nobody wants to venture a reply:

    If Putin put Trump in the White House in 2016, why didn't he do it again this year?
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 11-06-2020 at 01:04 PM.
    Prediction:
    Kamala Harris will be U.S. President before 2023.

  28. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    If Putin put Trump in the White House in 2016, why didn't he do it again this year?
    The American people stood up and said no to Putin? An amazing rescue of the country from his clutches? Patriots the Democrats are? Though they never even utter the word patriot.

  29. #20
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    18,126
    Stay focused, lots of fraud coming in.

    This just in from Michigan

    Michigan GOP Chair: 47 of Michigan counties used the same software that caused 6,000 votes in one county to switch from Trump to Biden. “These counties that used this software need to closely examine their result for similar discrepancies.”

    UPDATE: Michigan’s Antrim County flipped to a win for Donald Trump after an election-software glitch was fixed today. Revised totals now show that Trump won by an estimated 2,500 votes. Michigan’s GOP Chairwoman, Laura Cox is calling for 47 other counties in Michigan to “closely examine their results for similar discrepancies.”
    VIDEO at link

    https://www.toptradeguru.com/news/el...this-software/
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

Similar Threads

  1. biden
    By oldno7 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1071
    Last Post: 11-03-2020, 06:41 AM
  2. [Gear] Write your own Biden speech....
    By Iceaxe in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2019, 08:23 PM
  3. Joe Biden on going to war
    By oldno7 in forum The Political Arena
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 01:54 PM
  4. Biden vs Palin - TEMPLATE
    By Sombeech in forum The Political Arena
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 07:57 AM
  5. Biden the Underdog?
    By jumar in forum The Political Arena
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 10:29 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •