Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football 2020

Fantasy Football 2020

I've been out of touch on NFL and Bogley. Kind of tired of the drama and I ended up not watching much last year. HOWEVER...Scott says I'm being a snowflake so I'm happy to still run it and set it up and......I'll even manage my team.

Any interest before I renew on Yahoo?
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I’ve got 4 new players ready to take any open slots.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I’ve got 4 new players ready to take any open slots.
    My brother confirmed he's in.

I also sent out an email to the league managers with my cell phone so they can let me know.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Sorry. Still annoyed with most anything sports involved

6. Likes Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post
    I'm out... the NFL can go f**k themselves...

The only form of opposition open to me is to vote with my pocketbook, which I intend to exercise.

8. Likes 2065toyota, oldno7, dougrz liked this post
    Sweet! Two open seats, so far. I’ll take them.

Yep. I'm out.

The NFL can go suck a bag of dicks.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

11. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Sweet! Two open seats, so far. I’ll take them.
    Clean Pinch is out... looks like all your pals have a spot... enjoy...

13. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Powder Puffs is out...

15. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Clean Pinch is out... looks like all your pals have a spot... enjoy...
    Ok sweet. I’ve got a big Seahawks fan from Washington joining, 49ers fan, Rams fan and Chiefs fan.

Got a couple other guys on the waiting list.

Ok sweet. I’ve got a big Seahawks fan from Washington joining, 49ers fan, Rams fan and Chiefs fan.

Got a couple other guys on the waiting list.
    On a positive note.... with all the new blood maybe you won't be a bottom feeder for a change....

ROFLMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    On a positive note.... with all the new blood maybe you won't be a bottom feeder for a change....

ROFLMAO
    Are you still posting in here? I thought you didn’t care?

I'm still posting in here just because I wanna see how the new woke Bogley league is doing.

20. Likes oldno7, Byron, Iceaxe liked this post
    It won’t be political...ahhh refreshing. BTW, all the guys I brought are Trump supporters too. Some loud and some silent. “It’ll be GREAT!” Make fantasy football great again!

Fantasy Football 2020

I need to recruit one of the louder Trump guys over to Bogley. He’s been a staunch Trump guy since 2016 or well before that. He posts about it several times a week on Facebook.

It won’t be political...
    You mean it won't be political until someone's star play gets quarantined for 14 days because of a fake pandemic....

As long as you're dealing with the Scamdemic it's political.

It's too bad because I've really enjoyed football. Some of the games last year were excellent and it seemed like the kneeling nonsense was a non issue...they had their moment and then it kinda just passed. I was glad for it.

But with these guys running around with the names of rapists and other assorted criminal thugs on their jerseys and shoes...no thanks. In my mind it may just as well be nazi swastikas...definitively offensive.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

25. Likes oldno7, Iceaxe, rockgremlin liked this post
    Some Folks Have Come to Despise the NFL...
    For fans who follow the sport, most of this will be a simple reminder of things you already know. For the rest, it's a wake-up call:

In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling before each game to pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his eye-black to avoid glare, and made him take it off.

In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for people with mental health disorders.

In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace" but was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.

In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure "eye black for breast cancer awareness.

In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence. (Not that the NFL has a domestic violence problem..).

In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their helmet in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.

2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

So tell me again how the NFL supports free speech and expression. It seems quite clear based on these facts that the NFL has taken a position against any action by NFL players demonstrating RESPECT for any issue:
    For God, social causes such as mental health, cancer, domestic violence, for cops killed arbitrarily, for being cops, or for the Memory of 9/11...

BUT they will allow demonstrations of DISRESPECT for our National Flag, our National Anthem, for America, and for the American People, if it will help mollify a particular Group and its supporters. That is who and what the NFL now has shown itself to be.

27. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    ^^^Ugh that picture of Drew Brees kneeling...

What a spineless pussy. Sold out his personal beliefs to blend in with all the other mindless idiots. What a sellout.

29. Likes dougrz, oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    ^^^Ugh that picture of Drew Brees kneeling...

What a spineless pussy. Sold out his personal beliefs to blend in with all the other mindless idiots. What a sellout.
    Are we doing this again in 2021?
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!