Thread: Running Shoes for wide feet

Running Shoes for wide feet

Hi all!!! I want to replace my one and looking for a pair of shoes to run on the road for low budget.
    I've wide feet and would like something cushioned like these-
    https://voy-voy.com/best-shoes-for-wide-feet/
    Any ideas?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The shoe company called Altra has your shoe.
    Life is Good

Check out the New Balance FF Beacon 3. It's cushioned and you can check the reviews, where a lot of people mentioned that it's perfect for runners with wide feet.

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    I'm a Nike cross-trainer fan myself and especially because I too have wide feet. 10E are super comfortable for most everything I do..
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

The ASICS GEL-Cumulus 22 fits my wide feet like a glove. It's comfy for running.

My main issue is not the size but the comfort and anatomic structure of the shoe. You can always buy a cheap shoe to jump rope as I did and end up with severe pain, excruciating. So I had to go and purchase the best shoes for jumping after learning my lesson. As much as I love running, I find more value in rope jumping as the intensity of the short sessions I have been helping me burn down fat much faster and promotes excellent heart health. Should you need such a shoe that can work similarly for your running sessions, you should read some reviews about it!

I’ve been running in Brooks Ghost 12 Running Shoe for the past few years with my flat feet and love them. They give me support, they’re light, and the color selections are decent. They are little bit costly but these are the best brooks running shoes for flat feet.

Ref:
    https://shoesmentor.com/shoes-for-me...for-flat-feet/

From my life experience and triathlon marathons, I chose Nike confidently. I feel comfortable, powerful, and free to fly. These shows are the bomb, and they have a wide variety of sneakers for all types of feet. I heard some people prefer New Balance because the broadest foot could fit well. Recently, I wanted to change the brand and try something new and guess what, haha? I ended ordering online two pairs of air jordans 1 low. It is the best model they ever created and the number one design. Even my child and spouse want a pair, haha.