Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are they so afraid of Hydroxychloroquine?

Blog Entries

Why are they so afraid of Hydroxychloroquine?

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    No, studies have shown it to be effective alone. I think you'll find science has become politicized. "Scientists" have agendas, and I doubt there has ever been a drug with a more determined group of people looking to discredit it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/healt...udy/index.html

"Overall crude mortality rates were 18.1% in the entire cohort, 13.5% in the hydroxychloroquine alone group, 20.1% among those receiving hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin, 22.4% among the azithromycin alone group, and 26.4% for neither drug," the team wrote in a report published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases.
    Thanks for the link. That is curious (and I will need to take a deep-dive into their report to make sure people didn’t omit things or take things out of context, etc.) Also, it doesn’t persuade me 100% either that it’s the panacea to cure and obliterate Covid that others are making it to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I think we can all agree that when anybody talks about HCQ or HydroxyChloroquine, they also mean the inclusion with Zinc and/or Azithromycin.

It's the conversation of HCQ vs a vaccine.

There are now also alternatives that have been developed, discovered, or brought back into the spotlight after decades of use like Regeneron and it's similar part, I forget the name now.

Here's what will happen with the vaccine when it is widely available, it will be a super effective argument for opening everything back up. Afraid of COVID? That's ok, we've got different vaccines now, free of charge. Don't like the vaccines? Ok try these therapeutics then. Don't want to try either? Then you've got no place forcing me to wear a mask.

This is the most important part of the vaccine, not that everybody will take it, but that it's available and there's no more reason to shut down cities, schools and recreation for this highly politicized virus.

4. Likes oldno7 liked this post