Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Why are they so afraid of Hydroxychloroquine?

  1. #1

    Why are they so afraid of Hydroxychloroquine?

    Just like the Plandemic video earlier, the next video to be massively and instantly banned on social media is this, another support for hydroxychloroquine. Even Michael Flynns attorney, Sidney Powell was just suspended from Twitter for retweeting it.

    https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/st...475069953?s=19

    They must be over the target. What "public harm" would be done by watching this video?

    Here's one that might stay for a while.

    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...ss-conference/

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Breitbart's hosting company pull them down. The tech war against us is reaching a new level.

  4. #3
    #LetsGoBrandon BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    4,156
    One of the docs in the video did another video where she alleges CNN and Dr. Fauci and others are on this stuff, and challenges them to give her a urine sample to disprove it. Classic.
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

    Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

    Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

  5. Likes Sombeech liked this post
  6. #4

  7. #5

    If the doctor making these claims was some white guy from Idaho this video would've been ripped from Facebook immediately.

    I wonder what Blueeyes thinks of this video. Probably fakenews, right? That supposed black doctor from Cameroon was probably paid off by the Trump campaign.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

  8. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes View Post
    Nothing wrong with facts. Sadly too many people don't bother looking up the facts and post garbage.

    I'm still waiting for Blueeyes to respond to this because if you say that Hydroychloroquine is a hoax and just doesn't work then you're basically flat out calling the woman in this video a liar.


    But.....she's probably just paid off by Trump to make these claims. Right?
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 07-30-2020 at 07:43 PM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

  9. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  10. #7
    #LetsGoBrandon BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    4,156
    Interesting page listing many HCQ studies and their results.

    https://c19study.com/
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

    Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

    Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

  11. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Interesting page listing many HCQ studies and their results.

    https://c19study.com/

    The claims in this website are going against the accepted narrative, and are therefore false. I would appreciate it if you would stop posting lies and garbage.

    C'mon get with the program -- HCQ is a hoax.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 07-31-2020 at 10:58 AM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

  12. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
  13. #9
    There are no scientific studies for HCQ, except for this list of 111 links, for something that has existed for many decades.

    http://qplusnews.com/hcq-reference-master-list

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  14. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser, dougrz liked this post
  15. #10
    Gov DeWine of Ohio pulls his head out of his ass and ends the ban on hydroxychloroquine

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...nt/ar-BB17n77Z

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  16. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin, BasinCruiser liked this post
  17. #11
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    19,369
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  18. Likes dougrz, BasinCruiser liked this post
  19. #12
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    19,369
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  20. Likes dougrz, Sombeech, BasinCruiser liked this post
  21. #13

  22. Likes dougrz liked this post
  23. #14
    ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    busting my ass
    Posts
    4,265
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    If the doctor making these claims was some white guy from Idaho this video would've been ripped from Facebook immediately.

    I wonder what Blueeyes thinks of this video. Probably fakenews, right? That supposed black doctor from Cameroon was probably paid off by the Trump campaign.
    Sorry i have been occupied the last little bit. When I get back I will look at the video.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'




  24. #15
    #LetsGoBrandon BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    4,156
    Name:  0080BE67-0702-4F58-8B56-28405DEDD605.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  28.9 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

    Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

    Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

  25. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  26. #16
    HCQ Lives Matter



    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  27. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post
  28. #17
    ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    busting my ass
    Posts
    4,265
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I'm still waiting for Blueeyes to respond to this because if you say that Hydroychloroquine is a hoax and just doesn't work then you're basically flat out calling the woman in this video a liar.


    But.....she's probably just paid off by Trump to make these claims. Right?
    I watched about half of her video. She is passionate. I didn't get to see any of the "Frontline doctors" on the capitol steps speak.

    How many of those 10 doctors currently work in a hospital emergency room? Or actually treating severely sick patients? These are questions I ask when I see videos like this. I bet they are not. On a weekly basis my hospital only has 4 confirmed and maybe 4 suspected.

    From trying to find information this morning i don't think any of them do. I don't exactly call that a frontline doctor. That Dr. Emmanuel has some odd ideas on sex with demons and endometriosis. She is a character.

    I don't believe in sensoring media like Twitter Facebook and YouTube are doing. I should have a right as an intelligent human to determine if I believe what someone is saying or not. And so should the rest of America.

    Have some of these docs treated Covid-19 patients probably. Probably ones that would recover with or without hydroxychloroquine.

    I am in medical but I don't know everything about medical. Hydroxychloroquine may work for some patients and it may not work for other patients. It also depends on what dose is effective. Or at least I imagine it works a bit like antimicrobials do. They have a dose that is effective against a particular bacteria. Some antibiotics work wonders for your gram positive organisms and do nothing against your gram negatives. An antibiotic has an effective dose against organisms it works against. If you don’t take the correct dose it won't kill the bacteria and even worse can make the bacteria resistant to that antibiotics. It is a huge problem we are facing. Ever heard of MRSA?

    Hydroxychloroquine would have an effective dose against malaria or Covid-19. That effective dose for malaria is 400 mg once per week for prophylaxis. To treat a malarial infection it is 800 mg initial dose followed by 400 mg at 6, 24 and 48 hours. Depending on which species you have they also will add 8-aminoquinoline.

    Rheumatoid Arthritis the dose is 400 to 600 mg initial dose with maintenance between 200 to 400 a day. Not to exceed 600 in an day and these doses are divided in 2 for the day.

    For Lupus the max is 400 mg.

    For COVID they have tried high dose 600 mg taken twice daily versus 450 mg taken twice daily for 10 days. These doses are way more than what they use for malaria, Lupus or RA.

    The studies I have looked at here is one you can read through if you choose. https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...xychloroquine/
    Don't really show to me...that hydroxychloroquine is anymore effective than alternative treatments. But what I do see is that patients have more complications with hydroxychloroquine.

    Personally if I was severely sick and chatting with my doc about treatments I wouldn't take hydroxychloroquine especially if they use azithromycine because I happen to be allergic to zithro and that family of antibiotics.

    Do I think trump paid that group to speak up no I don't. I think he posted it because he figured it supported what he was saying but he did it on a whim without doing any research on who the hell they were.

    But what the hell. Let people take hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic now like how they walk into a docs office with the snivels and a fever and demand antibiotics when what they have is nothing more than a common cold. And let the docs just prescribe whatever dose of hydroxychloroquine they see fit for treating COVID-19 and pretty soon it won't be effective against malaria anymore. And people who do have adverse effects from the drug because of unnecessary high doses can then decide of they want to sue the doctor for malpractice.

    Anyway I wish I was back in the middle of nowhere Montana with zero internet and no one for miles.








    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'




  29. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  30. #18
    #LetsGoBrandon BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    4,156
    Will you look at that? I wonder what the plandemic landscape would look like if Trump never mentioned this drug, or even openly expressed doubts in it. Would it be touted and praised by the media and being used widespread?🤷*♂️


    Name:  8857743F-2B9D-463A-A0E3-A0080B2AB596.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  27.0 KB

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...zKUj1jhLrCtrzw
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

    Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

    Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

  31. Likes Byron, oldno7 liked this post
  32. #19
    Moderator jman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Above you and looking down
    Posts
    3,717
    Blog Entries
    1

    Why are they so afraid of Hydroxychloroquine?

    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Would it be touted and praised by the media and being used widespread?*


    Name:  8857743F-2B9D-463A-A0E3-A0080B2AB596.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  27.0 KB

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...zKUj1jhLrCtrzw
    Nope. Because it’s a junk drug. #FollowTheScience.

    In the study that you provided they said they combined low-dose HCQ WITH Zinc and azithomycin. See the emphasis there...”with”.




    You need to find other studies or research of the drug being tested my itself.

    Oh, look at that... some Utah researchers actually did just that.

    https://www.ksl.com/article/50046946...id-19-patients

    Their conclusion after a 11-week study of HCQ vs Azithromycin, was “Those treated with hydroxychloroquine were more likely to have worse outcomes, the researchers found.”

    “We saw enormous early interest in hydroxychloroquine, but now we can definitively say that it doesn't help COVID-19 patients.”

    Also, they discovered because of that trial, that, “There is another side to the Utah study. Brown said it suggests there are possible benefits of azithromycin, which can be studied further. That's already underway in the United Kingdom under a study run by researchers at the University of Oxford.”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

  33. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Nope. Because it’s a junk drug. #FollowTheScience.
    No, studies have shown it to be effective alone. I think you'll find science has become politicized. "Scientists" have agendas, and I doubt there has ever been a drug with a more determined group of people looking to discredit it.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/healt...udy/index.html

    "Overall crude mortality rates were 18.1% in the entire cohort, 13.5% in the hydroxychloroquine alone group, 20.1% among those receiving hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin, 22.4% among the azithromycin alone group, and 26.4% for neither drug," the team wrote in a report published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases.

  34. Likes oldno7 liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. What are you afraid of?
    By ilanimaka in forum Jokes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 12:37 PM
  2. I am deathly afraid of spiders but this is sooo cool!!!
    By blueeyes in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 10:46 PM
  3. it's pathetic that some are afraid to let their children
    By stefan in forum The Political Arena
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 12:00 PM
  4. Great hike in Spain(hope you're not afraid of heights)
    By jfeiro in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 04:03 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •