Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What scare tactic is coming next month?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BruteForce View Post
    A) New Virus even "more deadly" than COVID19
    B) War w/China

B--is a real possibility.

China right now is suffering from historic flooding.
    50-70% of all their crops are wiped out.
    On top of that--the 3 rivers dam is under severe duress and has physically bowed in places, this admitted by china.
    If the dam were to fail it would destroy china, several big cities below(wuhan, shanghai, etc.)
    Their back is against the wall, as is ours.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. Likes blueeyes liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

War with China on the eve of a possible reelection? Trump may as well hand over the keys to the White House. Very unlikely IMO.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

We are already at war with China.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

6. Likes Iceaxe, Byron liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    We are already at war with China.

Indeed we are...it just hasn't devolved to shooting.

China doesn't want to duke it out with us. We've been developing superior weaponry for the last 30 years and testing it on live targets. That's why they brag about these "Anti-aircraft carrier missiles" that from what I've read may not actually exist and if they do, they won't be able to hit the broadside of a barn.

Keep an eye on NK or Taiwan...if it's gonna go hot, that's where it'll start.

A shooting war with China may be inevitable but I think it's many years off...they'd lose too much right now and NOBODY is going to light up nukes.

They're trying to beat us without weapons.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

China has already accomplished much of their goal without invasion, instead it's infiltration. They have infiltrated our powerful political positions, celebrities and even athletes. They control much of the narrative pushed by the media, another word for that is propaganda.

What is the reason to go to war against a country? Is China accomplishing that directive already? Deals with politicians, influencing our laws and social behavior, look at how Facebook and Twitter treats China.

9. Likes oldno7, Byron, dougrz liked this post
    The US has also inflicted its share of damage as the Chinese economy is in shambles.

Until Covid hit the US had won the trade war and was going to force China to take it up the ass, which is why I believe Covid was intentional. China was hoping to destroy the US and world economies to force a negotiation on equal terms... so far they have not been able to force that and if the US develops a vaccine first it's game, set and match to the US.

11. Likes Byron liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    B--is a real possibility.

China right now is suffering from historic flooding.
    50-70% of all their crops are wiped out.
    On top of that--the 3 rivers dam is under severe duress and has physically bowed in places, this admitted by china.
    If the dam were to fail it would destroy china, several big cities below(wuhan, shanghai, etc.)
    Their back is against the wall, as is ours.

China warns of new floods as Three Gorges Dam under pressure

https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Natu...under-pressure
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

^^^Couldn't happen at a better time.

Cheering for more rain.

^^^^ Wow. That is Cold, man. I am praying for the thousands, if not millions, of people who are in harms way. The people, I can only assume are good people. The government, is not. I don't want a horrible natural disaster to wipe out potentially millions of people.
    Life is Good

15. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7, Byron, blueeyes liked this post
    I'm pragmatic.... I'll exchange a million Chinese lives today to save several million Chinese and possible American lives down the road.

Sorry... but at the moment what is bad for China is Good for the US. The Chinese economy is currently on its knees.... nothing would make me happier at the moment then to kick them back 20 years for a game reset.

If you think the Chinese government fills different about us you're a fool.

There are going to be winners and losers in this war... this is not an everyone gets a trophy game.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    ^^^^ Wow. That is Cold, man. I am praying for the thousands, if not millions, of people who are in harms way. The people, I can only assume are good people. The government, is not. I don't want a horrible natural disaster to wipe out potentially millions of people.
    I agree with you, Scott. If that colossal dam were to fail, millions of innocent people will suffer terribly.

The notion here is that somehow it'll harm/undermine the CCP, but it won't. Those people will walk across the crushed bones of millions without even a second thought. They rule that country with absolute authority.

I had a girlfriend back in 2000/01 that was Chinese. Her parents moved to Hawaii (where she grew up) in the late 60s. They were doctors that had dual citizenship, so she made many trips to China as a child to see family, etc. She sounded like any other white girl on the phone, but spoke fluent Chinese. She and I always ate at Chinese restaurants and it was always pretty neat to hear her order our food in that language.

Anyway, she and I had a conversation about "Chinese Democracy"...not that shitty Guns and Roses album, but the actual demise of the CCP. I told her it was likely inevitable now the the citizens of that country were getting a taste of Capitalism. I predicted that within 10 years things were going to be very different in that country in regards to the way it's governed...kinda like what happened to the USSR...it would just wither and die.

She totally disagreed. She said "Americans and Chinese are vastly different...Americans will fight oppression, the Chinese obediently stand in line and go along with the program". She also said the culture of corruption is seeped into their DNA. Bribery, kickbacks, embezzlement is widespread and actually accepted as "normal". I thought she might be exaggerating a bit...looks like she wasn't.

Reminds me of a client I had a few years later. He was a combat helicopter pilot who had just returned from Iraq. He'd done two tours there and was going back again...getting his house painted between the mayhem. His wife was also a helicopter pilot and she was in Iraq, too.

He told me "The people of the Middle East are not like us, and never will be" He said in virtually every town and village, the guy who was able to swindle everyone else out of their goats and sheep was considered the "Big Man"...the person everyone else strived to be. Mafia/Mob worship culture. Said we were going to fail because of it. This was 2004/5.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

18. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    This is another theory admittedly on the crazy side, but I've heard predictions that UFO documents, yes aliens from other worlds, could steal the media spotlight for a bit. There's word of released new declassified documents mentioning UFOs.

Jim Podesta, king scumbag and big time pedo, campaign manager of Hillary and a bunch of connections with Obama.... he's been outspoken on UFOs. Who knows it could be a mere ploy to distract from Hillary testifying in September, but keep it as an option, even very tiny, in the back.

20. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I am down for aliens. That would be more interesting than the rest of this year has been.

Chere'

22. Likes Byron, devo_stevo, oldno7, Iceaxe liked this post
    Ghislaine Maxwell documents from 2015 unsealing no later than Thur, July 30th.

Watch out for a big distraction.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, the fear from COVID is failing, the desired result from the riots is fading, what's next? What could they throw at us next, specifically August and September?

Any ideas?

Or could it be mass home invasions? That would definitely strike fear into a lot of people, with the recently released criminals from prisons, and cutting police funding at the SAME TIME, you know something is planned. If you think this is all coincidental timing, you'd better stay inside and hope those motion sensor lights scare them away.

Restrict gun ownership
    release THOUSANDS of violent criminals because of the virus
    defund the police
    organize and pay people to protest, leave pallets of bricks in their path
    make them wear masks, hiding their identity
    when they are arrested, pay their bail and get them out immediately, back for more
    push Black Lives Matter to gain donations which will directly fund Joe Biden's campaign

Have you figured it out yet? I'm just trying to guess what the next event is, because it's coming up. Everybody prepare your homes with a bit of food so you don't need to go to the store for a week or two when it happens.
    And you call me "triggered"? You're firing off at 100 rounds a second dude.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    And you call me "triggered"? You're firing off at 100 rounds a second dude.
    See ya next month

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    China warns of new floods as Three Gorges Dam under pressure

https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Natu...under-pressure
    Just out of pure coincidence I'm sure, Wuhan would be wiped out if this dam broke. The same Wuhan, the source of the virus.

Just out of pure coincidence I'm sure, Wuhan would be wiped out if this dam broke. The same Wuhan, the source of the virus.
    I'd pay to see that dam break, live.... I'll wear a mask.

29. Likes Iceaxe, dougrz liked this post
    This is another theory admittedly on the crazy side, but I've heard predictions that UFO documents, yes aliens from other worlds, could steal the media spotlight for a bit. There's word of released new declassified documents mentioning UFOs.

Jim Podesta, king scumbag and big time pedo, campaign manager of Hillary and a bunch of connections with Obama.... he's been outspoken on UFOs. Who knows it could be a mere ploy to distract from Hillary testifying in September, but keep it as an option, even very tiny, in the back.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...ials-vehicles/