Thread: Raping Covid

Raping Covid

Is anyone else taking advantage of Covid-19?

I bought nonstop round trip airfare in April from SLC to Cancun on Delta for $300 a ticket. Best of all I have two years to use the tickets, which are normally around $500 a ticket.

In May I booked 2 weeks at an all inclusive Resort in Akumal Mexico for half price of what we normally pay. Best of all I can cancel with 24 hours notice and don't have to pay until I arrive. I paid $3200 for this trip last year paid $1650 this year.

On March 24th I dumped $40k into mutual funds when stocks were in the basement and could sell them today for $54k.

This week I helped my father buy a nearly new Corvette (under 3k miles) that should have sold for $60k for $45k because the seller owned a couple bars and needed cash now.

I have a few more wins but those are the highlights.

And wearing a mask still sucks...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

My brother RT'd from L.A. to Denver for $29. No checked bags, but still.

SLC to Denver or San Diego were both $29 a couple weeks ago. I almost bought SLC to San Diego so I could lounge on the beach for a couple of days. But then I backed out when it dawned on me that CA is a Democrat shithole and will attempt to keep its residents in lockdown until after November 4th.

Californians fleeing California have ruined Colorado. Utah is now beginning to experience this problem.