Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: War on police

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Hey dropping F-Bomb’s in Utah is extremely violent...Lol

https://www.facebook.com/ksltv/video...zdDY2flYAOfg7k
    Oh, OK...there ya go. That'll win them tons fo accolades and recruit the support of all who witness it...bring the little ones down for the party! Who could deny the righteousness of this?

Reminds me of when I was painting a house just two blocks south of Colfax Ave...which is the main drag in town where they have parades. Speaking of drag, I heard a lot of noise and took a break to see what was going on up there. It was a gay pride parade.

I walked to the edge of the sidewalk and the first thing I saw was a small trailer being pulled by a golf cart and there were three men standing in it...all wearing nothing but cock socks and rainbow afro wigs. They were simulating oral sex on one another as well as dancing butt to nut...just highly sexualized. I turned around and went back to work real quick...thinking to myself "Why would people want to bring children to an event like this? Why can't they behave themselves? Why does it have to be so sexualized?"

Seems to me they undermine themselves by acting that way...more people than not will turn away from that, especially if they have small kids in tow. It reinforces the stereotypes they're supposedly fighting so hard against.

Same thing with these protesters. Fist in the air with one arm, smacking themselves upside the head with the other.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yeah it got a little wild. The father and brother were among those arrested. Yikes.

War on police

Not something you want to see in your hood. This is an upper class area.

We need more police, not less. What the hell has gotten into these people?

You were right, Scott...there's the friggin' riot.

Big difference between Cottonwood Heights and Democratic Shit holes.... the Cottonwood cops immediately shut down the bullshit and those responsible were arrested. I'm willing to bet this bullshit doesn't reoccur in that neighborhood on a nightly bases for the next two months... the troublemakers will move along to an easy target.

This BLM bullshit is now just good old fashion bullying and should be treated as such. Anyone with any commonsense knows if you stand up to a bully they move along to a softer target.

YMMV

7. Likes accadacca, rockgremlin, devo_stevo liked this post
    Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    The Cottonwood heights event was 100% orchestrated for the results. What a complete and total shit-show.

Crazy bitch in the background yelling "This is a war crime"
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

I feel bad for the police officers who are being castrated by this lunatic mayor making it extremely hard to do a very difficult job to begin with, and the effect these hand cuffs on the cops will have to not being able to relive dangerous, violent criminals off the streets. Glad I left as a resident of this city 20 years ago.

Name:  6998FB26-8344-4EFB-8E20-43CF54F0BE59.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  30.6 KB

https://www.ksl.com/article/50002355

Use of force

• Before employing such tactics, an officer must determine that deadly force is necessary and that a threat of death or serious bodily injury is imminent, which will be carefully defined under the new policy.
    • Officers are required to use de-escalation techniques before using force.
    • A ban on use of deadly force to prevent an individual from self-harming or where the individual is not an immediate threat to others.
    • Any officer who reasonably believes that another officer is about to use force or other action that is illegal, excessive or inconsistent with department policy must, absent of extraordinary circumstances, do whatever they can to interrupt the flow of events and prevent the use of force.
    • Officers will include more details in reports of use of force, including de-escalation tactics — all reviewable by two levels of supervisors.

I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

10. Likes dougrz liked this post
    You’re a LEO in Chicago. After seeing this, next time you’re in a situation where think you have to draw your weapon, what are you going to do? Pull your weapon to subdue a suspect, or just let them go free, and say they got away? Tell me how this helps improve the safety of the public? Then again, we know this is fake, because nobody in Chicago has guns, thanks to their strict effective gun laws. Right Mayor Beetlejuice?

Name:  86A0EACC-AD6D-4033-8E2C-91374E1B5BBC.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  28.8 KB

https://davidharrisjr.com/steven/mor...edium=facebook

12. Likes dougrz liked this post
    When one of Hollywood’s biggest hypocrites isn’t protesting guns outside an NRA convention protected by none other than hired ARMED guards, what else is she doing? Oh that’s right. Stopping in the middle of her Defund the Police campaign to what- call the cops because there is an ‘armed intruder’ on her property? It’s like she’s living out a terrible movie script in real life meant to showcase how dumb and stupid many of the celebs in Hollywood are.

Name:  989D3C75-B6D1-4EDA-82C0-693FFFA579A0.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  33.9 KB

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lling-911.html

Who ever said you would never get anywhere Big Pimpin?

Name:  AD326C38-9795-45E8-A1E5-D5910737E9C6.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  31.8 KB

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...ezz7hhr81KeBGQ

15. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    One of the Breonna Taylor policemen indicted? That's outrageous. The KY gov is a Dem and will not help, obviously. The AG seems like a good guy, but I doubt he has the courage to speak up. I'm betting he'll say we need to respect the process, etc.

Literally this man to be sacrificed to the mob?

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    One of the Breonna Taylor policemen indicted? That's outrageous. The KY gov is a Dem and will not help, obviously. The AG seems like a good guy, but I doubt he has the courage to speak up. I'm betting he'll say we need to respect the process, etc.

Literally this man to be sacrificed to the mob?

No matter what happens in the courts, tragically, that (those) cops days are numbered.

Not indicted - the BLM mob will harrass, torment, torture him and his family, and likely take his life.

Indicted, go to trial, and found not guilty - the BLM mob will harrass, torment, torture him and his family, and likely take his life.

Found Guilty - the BLM mob will harrass, torment, torture his family, and will likely lose his life in prison.

Best end result for his family - go into witness protection.

Beautiful speech by Cameron. But he should have dismissed the charges.

Add: the boyfriend should have been charged. We used to charge the criminals starting a confrontation with any deaths or mayhem resulting from. Not a good day for justice.

Hypothetically speaking, I wonder what would happen if a city totally turned its back on LEOS, cast them as evil villains across the board, treated them like total garbage so that officers leave in droves, drastically cut funding, disband the Gun Violence Reduction Team (well, who needs that when you’ve got some of the strictest gun control in the country, duh)? How will the public respond? Will they all become perfect little angels? Or will crime spiral out of control- if this happened, how is a police force supposed to respond with depleted members, resources, and public support? I guess they could just beg people to be more nice-that should work, I think.

Name:  CF52D288-74EC-4647-B536-AA952435694F.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  28.7 KB

https://www.dailywire.com/news/portl...er-rate-surges

Oh- I guess it does help when you’ve legalized all drugs. I mean, now the cops don’t need a narcotics and drugs task force anymore.

20. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
    Progressive Portland deserves every ounce of violent crime they get.

They've rioted and picketed almost every day for the better part of 2020 to have the cops abolished. Now they can live with the consequences.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I'd say the end of the world can't come soon enough for some people. They hate everybody, they hate everything. They hate themselves. Seems kinda like a regression...I remember hearing about how brutal and nasty New York was in the 70s. I think there's a lot of people that simply can't keep up and they're lashing out. What a gnarly way to live, huh?...blessed with life yet wasting it completely.

23. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I'd say the end of the world can't come soon enough for some people. They hate everybody, they hate everything. They hate themselves. Seems kinda like a regression...I remember hearing about how brutal and nasty New York was in the 70s. I think there's a lot of people that simply can't keep up and they're lashing out. What a gnarly way to live, huh?...blessed with life yet wasting it completely.
    You hit upon wise life observations routinely like this. Absolutely true. Western Civ, with God given beauty and light, is being replaced by darkness. Of the soul, of meaning, of beauty.

They just don't see it. For that side to argue it's light to force people and society to behave a certain way, cities are better with street and moral chaos, and killing babies the minute before birth are all advancements is comically sick. Only a demented movement that _necessarily_ hates at its core can believe as it does.

25. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    You hit upon wise life observations routinely like this.
    I don't know if it's wise so much as common sense. I grew up really poor, but I was never envious...deep down I knew that someday I would be the master of my own destiny and things would be much better...they had to be. Another thing is that as destitute as I was, I always noticed other kids that seemed to have it worse and I was glad I wasn't like them. The other kids that were not only poor in body, but poor in mind, too.

The "troublemakers"...those kids that had the shitty attitude to go along with the ratty clothes. Throwing rocks thru windows, untrustworthy, vandalism and a disposition that wasn't favorable to the other kids...the f*ck ups, really. But there were so few of them...and that's the weird part about all this mayhem happening now...there seems to be so many.

While it's said that society shapes these people, I can't help but feel that they just have "black souls"...they came out of the womb with something slightly tweaked.

27. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    The "troublemakers"...those kids that had the shitty attitude to go along with the ratty clothes. Throwing rocks thru windows, untrustworthy, vandalism and a disposition that wasn't favorable to the other kids...the f*ck ups, really. But there were so few of them...and that's the weird part about all this mayhem happening now...there seems to be so many.

What I find especially concerning is that our current society now supports and encourages their behavior. 20 years ago the antifa and BLM rioters would have been rounded up and thrown in jail....every last one of them. And now it's just the opposite --- instead of the rioters going to jail, law enforcement officers are being run out of town.

Ugh...Jesus can't come soon enough.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

29. Likes dougrz, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Progressive Portland deserves every ounce of violent crime they get.

They've rioted and picketed almost every day for the better part of 2020 to have the cops abolished. Now they can live with the consequences.
    Woah Nellie!!! Hold on there Rock. I have a son in Portland on a Church mission waiting to go to Africa. There are a lot of really good people in Portland. Problem is that the laws are not being enforced. The minute we become of country of rulers and ditch the law we are in trouble.
    Life is Good