Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: War on police

War on police

Apparently, the Minneapolis city council thought CHAZ was such a success, they’re saying screw just a few square blocks of the neighborhood, let’s kick cops out of the entire city.

Name:  13B4F53B-3C4C-4163-8CE9-6713AEEA8EE3.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  33.2 KB

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-motion.html
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Idiots. This will create a power vacuum that will allow crime to breed unrestricted.

I say good for them. I applaud their decision. Obviously they need to learn the hard way why that was a terrible idea. They should get rid of the fire department and emergency medical services too while they're at it.

I hope they have plans to turn all the police precincts into African American cultural awareness centers too. We need those.

Hey maybe the laid off cops can learn to code.....?
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 06-26-2020 at 12:09 PM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

They let the homeless take over the main city park and am allowing them to camp anywhere in the city...and it's also being called "permanent" by the legislature.

Minneapolis...the first city In the nation to go complete apeshit...with Seattle hot on it's heels.

Good...let America get a good look at how well this shit works.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Name:  B12F07FF-8AD4-4BEB-B76D-34F4C9F982E0.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  29.4 KB

Yep. Don’t see any need for all those police in NYC. With crime stats like these, put them to work doing something else.

Name:  10D36729-2BBA-423F-8B39-9E6B3E76EC96.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  30.9 KB

Name:  7E74B03A-9C3B-4F77-BA84-5D1E834BE950.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  29.4 KB

Mountain Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    They let the homeless take over the main city park and am allowing them to camp anywhere in the city...and it's also being called "permanent" by the legislature.

Minneapolis...the first city In the nation to go complete apeshit...with Seattle hot on it's heels.

Good...let America get a good look at how well this shit works.
    It would be good given enough time to play out. Like 2 or 3 years. But voting starts in about 70 days in a lot of places. A Dem sweep, elimination of the Senate filibuster, mass amnesty/increased immigration, and full mail voting means it's over permanently. On every issue to a degree we can't comprehend. We're on the edge of the literal end of the country.

I only say these things to get people I care about into thinking of a plan B, and I count the crew of good people Bogley-ites here as some of them. Am working on my B. But I'll still put a month on the campaign and work my butt off to prevent it.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Idiots. This will create a power vacuum that will allow crime to breed unrestricted.
    Yeah... I'm sure this will all turn out to me rainbows and unicorns...

/End Sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by dougr View Post
    I only say these things to get people I care about into thinking of a plan B, and I count the crew of good people Bogley-ites here as some of them.
    Well, plan B is a forgone conclusion...especially if the Dems take over.

Funny thing, my first memories of people "heading for the hills" was in the late 70s when some were digging holes in the ground to hide from radiation. "Survivalist Bunkers" of various types. I always thought that the threat wasn't real and they were being a bit paranoid. They were wasting money, time and energy. Turns out I was right.

Here it is 2020 and being prepared for the STHTF isn't paranoid at all...it's the smart move. I wouldn't be too concerned about these loud losers but law enforcement being successfully targeted is a serious problem. Within two hours I can be rolling out of here with enough supplies to last two months in the boonies. I've got a couple clients who own remote cabins in the mountains who wouldn't mind me showing up if it looked long term. We've already had these conversations.

Four more months tells us wether the leash is short or long.

This defund the police is one of the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Don't they understand that poor (meaning a large percentage of black) neighborhoods will suffer the most from this? I live in a very affluent neighborhood, this will not impact me much, if shit gets real the neighborhood will just hire private security, just as the politician's do. Hell I might not even need to chip in any coin as numerous high level politicians live in my zip code.... it's the poor who will be victimized and suffer the worse. The affluent can always just buy themselves some more of that white privilege.

12. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    just hire private security, just as the politician's do. Hell I might not even need to chip in any coin as numerous high level politicians live in my zip code.... it's the poor who will be victimized and suffer the worse. The affluent can always just buy themselves some more of that white privilege.
    I think the assault on the 2nd Am is going to be comprehensive. From outright mag and semi auto bans, to deeper, more effective means. Like banning lead bullets using enviro reasons. Opening makers of guns and ammo to liability. Then, in the spirit of preventing abuse of minorities, ultimate restriction of even private security weapons.

There is no reason we can't go Venezuela. If we have enough 3rd world voters imported, we will have 3rd world policies.

Biggest macro event we'll see by smart people in the coming 10 years is movement away from urban areas to rural.

What do they say, something like 40% of the voting population are loyal GOP, 40% are loyal Dem, and it's the other 20% in the middle that will sway back and forth depending on the issues, candidates, etc.? You aren't going to get the loyalists to change party on the standard issues like tax reform, LGBTQAAIP^2 rights, abortion, racism, trade, equality, international diplomacy and policy..... However, there is one core issue that can get the loyalists to change side - that is their personal safety. Trump and the GOP need to take advantage of this war on the cops and show how this will directly and quickly impact peoples personal safety - show a gigantic Grand Canyon divide differnce between them and the Dems on this issue, and you'll get democratic voters jumping the isle.

Look at the affect that Guilliani had on NYC. Before Guillani, under Dinkins, NYC was a total train wreck with sky high crime - murder rates, muggings, car theft (remember the days of The Club and subsequent add on accessories), prostituion,... - it was through the roof. Nobody bothered calling the cops for getting mugged - it was so common that cops couldn't keep up with all of the instances and track anyone down. Car insurance was through the roof - because car theft was so rampant. People were sick of being scared for their safety and having their possesions stolen all t he time.

Guillani came in with a GOP platform of tough on crime, accountablity of NYPD to be more proactive, incorporate Broken Windows policing. He focused on holding police chiefs feet to the fire to be proactive, be tough on the small crimes to catch and prosecute those committing the small crimes - in a majority of the cases were the same people committing the major crimes. His plans got a lot of voters to switch over from Dem to GOP because he brought back a sense of safety and security that won over a lot of people.

The GOP needs to come out strong and show the affect that these anti-cop policies have had and are going to have on the safety and security of the population, and how their plan for effective and efficient policing, while holding bad cops more accountable for their actions, will be effective at protecting the people.

Supposedly, that St. Louis couple that are now famous for coming out with weapons to protect their property from the 'peaceful' mob that broke down their gates and trespassed onto their property are Dems. Tell me that a strong public safety and security campaign from the GOP won't sway them to jump the isle to the other side along with thousands of other people who identify with them.

15. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    However, there is one core issue that can get the loyalists to change side - that is their personal safety.

Supposedly, that St. Louis couple that are now famous for coming out with weapons to protect their property from the 'peaceful' mob that broke down their gates and trespassed onto their property are Dems. Tell me that a strong public safety and security campaign from the GOP won't sway them to jump the isle to the other side along with thousands of other people who identify with them.
    They ain't Dems no more.

To me, the liberals have become like that kid that roams the neighborhood with a slingshot...y'know, that punk kid that throws rocks, kicks down fences and shoots animals with his BB gun. Some people look out their window and shake their fists with rage but won't do anything about it....I just look at the kid shaking my head, waiting for the day that fool runs himself straight into a wall. It's inevitable...one thing that f*ck ups have in common is that they all f*ck up...it's only a matter of time.

The Dems should have condemned the violence but instead they crawled right into bed with it. That was a huge mistake...the biggest one they've made in the last 4 years, IMO.

17. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Sometime down the road,, do you think these idiots will ever evaluate the results of their decisions and say , hmmm, that was a bad idea, let’s go back to what was writing better before? Or will they just double down on stupid and make even more drastic dumb choices? Asking for a friend.

Name:  CDE51DB2-09D3-4040-BE22-89F6B939E5D5.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  29.2 KB

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/berkele...-traffic-stop/

It's a no brainer... they will double down on stupid... that's what they always do.

War on police

They are rioting in Cottonwood Heights tonight about a dude that was shot and killed in 2018 after he robbed a store with an air soft gun and was fleeing police.

https://www.abc4.com/news/top-storie...t-out-of-hand/

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    They are rioting in Cottonwood Heights tonight about a dude that was shot and killed in 2018 after he robbed a store with an air soft gun and was fleeing police.

https://www.abc4.com/news/top-storie...t-out-of-hand/
    Are they "rioting" or just making a lot of noise? There's a difference, you know. Don't exaggerate.

I guess he robbed two stores and was hopped up on drugs.

The parents of a Utah teen killed by police are suing the department. They say their son’s back was turned and the officer never told him to stop.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46554082...ce-in-the-back

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Are they "rioting" or just making a lot of noise? There's a difference, you know. Don't exaggerate.
    Hey dropping F-Bomb’s in Utah is extremely violent...Lol

https://www.facebook.com/ksltv/video...zdDY2flYAOfg7k

Doing it in the neighborhood too. I guess peeps don’t want their kids around that.