Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 276

Thread: Do you wear a mask?

  1. #241

  2. Likes dougrz liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Really?

    Somebody dying of stage 4 colon cancer is "hilarious"? Regardless of the prognosis, death is never "hilarious".
    I was referring to the President Manslaughter's tweet about delaying the election. My bad, I can see how I was saying Herme's death was hilarious because he got Corona virus while attending the Tulsa rally. That's not hilarious.

  5. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Ummm, yeah Cain had stage 4 colon cancer. This goes to show the idiots will tie covid 19 to any death.
    So if he didn't go to the Tulsa rally and contract Corona virus he'd be dead right now anyway, right?

    Why is a guy with stage 4 colon cancer going to a Covid infested rally in the first place?

  6. Likes blueeyes liked this post
  7. #244
    ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    busting my ass
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    So if he didn't go to the Tulsa rally and contract Corona virus he'd be dead right now anyway, right?

    Why is a guy with stage 4 colon cancer going to a Covid infested rally in the first place?
    So Beech can prove his conspiracy theories. It was all planned.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'




  8. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    So Beech can prove his conspiracy theories. It was all planned.
    Died from beating stage 4 colon cancer from 2006/07, not from contracting Corona virus. I should have known coming from Beech I could just Google this in 2 seconds and find his liberal use and application of facts to reason.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe.../#2765d9717888


    KEY FACTS
    Cain initially tested positive for Covid-19 back on June 29, nine days after attending a rally for President Donald Trump in Tulsa, Oklahoma (Cain served as co-chair of Black Voices for Trump).



    Cain, who had been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in 2006, developed symptoms severe enough to warrant hospitalization two days after his initial Covid-19 diagnosis.

    So if I die from contracting Corona virus I want my cause of death to be officially listed as "Chicken Pox - contracted 1987, not Corona virus contracted 3 weeks ago"

  9. Likes blueeyes liked this post
  10. #246
    I could actually feel your panic from way over here when you realized he had cancer and you had to Google frantically for an explanation. That was intense.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  11. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
  12. #247
    ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    busting my ass
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I could actually feel your panic from way over here when you realized he had cancer and you had to Google frantically for an explanation. That was intense.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Nothing wrong with facts. Sadly too many people don't bother looking up the facts and post garbage.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'




  13. Likes DirkHammergate liked this post
  14. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I could actually feel your panic from way over here when you realized he had cancer and you had to Google frantically for an explanation. That was intense.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Ahhh, yeah, not really because of your track record. It's pretty lazy to say the least.

    Sorta like my first reaction was like "hey, wait, I would have known that fact...."

    Google Search "Oh, yeah, 2006... yup, Beech"

  15. #249
    Basin Cruiser BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    2,646
    "Where there is no law, there is no opportunity, where there is no justice, there is no liberty, where there is no safety, there is no future."

  16. #250
    A little longer



    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  17. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    A little longer



    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    No kidding....I'm only wearing it in buildings where it's required, and I feel great.

    In fact, I haven't met a single person that has had it and neither have they. Everybody's talking about it...all my friends and every client I've had in the last nearly 6 months. Not one has friends or family that have gotten it...so that covers hundreds of people.

    I'm not saying it doesn't exist...but those that are going thru gymnastics to avoid you when you walk by are a bit sad, IMO.
    It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking 13.

  18. #252
    Basin Cruiser BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    2,646
    Name:  74D15B13-23CB-4768-B9CE-FF7A2FD173EF.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  29.1 KB
    "Where there is no law, there is no opportunity, where there is no justice, there is no liberty, where there is no safety, there is no future."

  19. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  20. #253
    Let’s see those masks. Invading the local Winco...



  21. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  22. #254
    Basin Cruiser BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    2,646
    Be honest. How often do you mask debate?


    http://www.facebook.com/497234290792...53852018/?vh=e
    "Where there is no law, there is no opportunity, where there is no justice, there is no liberty, where there is no safety, there is no future."

  23. Likes devo_stevo, rockgremlin liked this post
  24. #255

  25. Likes dougrz liked this post
  26. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Be honest. How often do you mask debate?


    http://www.facebook.com/497234290792...53852018/?vh=e
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

  27. #257

    Do you wear a mask?

    Iíve got a story. The husband of a doctor that my wife works with got jumped by some ant-mask nazis. He was in a store and kinda gave three guys a hard time for not wearing masks. He himself had open heart surgery, so he is vulnerable and doesnít want the virus. I guess he kinda said it in a lighthearted way, but who knows. When he got out to the parking lot they jumped his ass and beat him up. His wife said he got knocked around pretty good. Gravel in his arms and they had him on the ground beating him.

    I guess some people came out to help him and they called the cops. Anyway, they found all 3 of the dudes and now the guy is pressing charges. I doubt they need the money or whatever, but might as well nail these assholes. Iíll be interested to hear how it goes down.


  28. #258
    ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    busting my ass
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Iíve got a story. The husband of a doctor that my wife works with got jumped by some ant-mask nazis. He was in a store and kinda gave three guys a hard time for not wearing masks. He himself had open heart surgery, so he is vulnerable and doesnít want the virus. I guess he kinda said it in a lighthearted way, but who knows. Anyway, when he got out to the parking lot they jumped his ass and beat him up.

    I guess some people came out to help him and they called the cops. Anyway, they found all 3 of the dudes and now the guy is pressing charges. I doubt they need the money or whatever, but might as well nail these assholes. Iíll be interested to hear how it goes down.
    That is disgusting! What the hell is wrong with people.

    I hope he nails them hard.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'




  29. #259
    Seems to me there were 4 assholes in this incident...the three meatheads and the doctor himself. You don't go up to stagers and chastise them out of the blue...you're just asking for trouble. Like walking up to three black teenagers and saying "Excuse me boys, but perhaps it would be a good idea not to dress like a gangster?"

    How about "You look fat in that dress" or "You should get braces". How about "I wouldn't let my daughter leave the house looking like you do". Take your pick, dream up a few of your own.

    Stupid move by the doctor...especially these days. Not saying he deserved to get his ass kicked, but he certainly should have used a bit more discretion...like keeping his mouth shut.
    It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking 13.

  30. #260
    His wife is the doctor. Anyway, I agree. You gotta be careful what you say and how you say it. Not a smart move on his part. That said, I hope they throw the book at them.


Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Anyone know how to mask GPS location on phone?
    By DiscGo in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 07:15 PM
  2. How do you wear under shorts
    By Mtnseeker1 in forum Motorcycling
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 07:39 AM
  3. Obama joker/socialist mask!
    By hank moon in forum The Political Arena
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 02:59 PM
  4. Wear Sunscreen
    By CrazyFinn in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 08:41 PM
  5. Why Men Wear Earrings
    By savanna3313 in forum Jokes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 01:56 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •