Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTIFA

If I remember my history correctly the last civil war began when people wanted to withdraw certain land from the Union...

....maybe CHAZ should get themselves a cool flag to rally under like this one.

2. Likes blueeyes, rockgremlin liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Name:  201FB417-F465-4349-A23A-4D3C9B263C04.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  20.0 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Name:  33F81CF7-19C1-4FC0-8255-C4A79A326223.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  29.0 KB

6. Likes devo_stevo, dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post

Name:  33F81CF7-19C1-4FC0-8255-C4A79A326223.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  29.0 KB
    Stuff that, you know, is available in huge quantities for everyone in the systemically racist white society they separated from.

9. Likes devo_stevo, dougrz, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Hypocrisy at its best....

11. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    If this is true, a smart social media journalist could make a killing live-streaming this confrontation.

Name:  F566407B-8F6A-4AD6-8396-509D8E1FBA15.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  31.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  201FB417-F465-4349-A23A-4D3C9B263C04.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  20.0 KB

Change.

It's pretty ironic that he's using that word again. The only change he can lay claim to is the fact that he didn't make any.

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

14. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    This right here has been what I’ve been wondering - your a home or business owner, or patron in our near this CHAZ district. You don’t want this lawlessness in the area you live, work, or commerce. These thugs have taken away your freedoms, your livelihood, your liberties, ADHDs turned it into a 3rd world country overnight. And the local city and police are doing nothing to protect your rights, safety, freedom, health. I’d be extremely pissed off and past ready to take things into my own hands.

Name:  79889525-BAD3-4408-B209-C5BA28F4E6D9.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  31.0 KB

What legal courses do these people have to put pressure on, or get compensation from, the government due to this blatant lack of attempt to provide any control? Of the government can take by force taxes to fund a police force for citizen protection and enforcement of the law, and then outright openly refuse to provide that service, at what point is this tyranny?

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/12/c...helby-talcott/

16. Likes devo_stevo, rockgremlin liked this post
    ^^^Gonna end badly. Probably with bloodshed. I can't think of any other alternative, since these clowns are hellbent on outright secession.

Thing is, it's gonna have to be the Feds who step in on this one since the incompetent mayor over this area can't or won't do shit.

18. Likes devo_stevo, Iceaxe liked this post
    Now, Seattle has surrender the fire station to these terrorists. Firsts police precinct, now this. Unbelievable. The cowards in government there is incredible.

Name:  22C562D1-8AC7-4973-86B4-F59C636F81A1.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  25.4 KB

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mmunity-center

20. Likes Iceaxe liked this post

Please tell me the CHAZ section of Seattle has had their power, water and gas shut off. Please let it be true. If that's the case, no armed National Guard is needed to disperse them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Please tell me the CHAZ section of Seattle has had their power, water and gas shut off. Please let it be true. If that's the case, no armed National Guard is needed to disperse them.

Not that I'm aware of yet. But here's an article that alludes to just that:

https://www.newsmax.com/michaeldorst.../15/id/972226/

24. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    ^^I'd love to see that happen. They wouldn't last long, I'm betting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post

Sadly, it hasn't. In a normal, ethically, morally driven and governed society, you would think that would be a tactic that lawmakers would use to reestablish law an order. Remember when NYC and LA threatened to do this very thing to businesses that vioalted the CCP virus shutdowns?

Why don't they do this in the Soyvient Union of ChAZ? It's because it's a movement that the city leadership actually supports and promotes. And, it's a black eye on 'Trump's America'. Both win-win for them. Any attempt by the federal governement to end it, they will use to tarnish and blame Trump. They don't care about liability or pushback from their own citizens. It's gone on this long - obviously, the residents of this area aren't pationate enough to raise hell either in their neighborhood or at city hall to display their objections to this enough for the mayor to do anything about it.

Trump is doing the right thing by leaving this mess alone...let them have it. The people of Seattle voted for these assholes, now let them swim in it.

This is just a bunch of stupid hippies and bottom scrapers doing their hippy camp out festival thing. So what?

I know the first reaction is "Get in there and stop this shit!"...but the smart thing to do is stand back, hand them the microphone and watch as people turn away the more they talk. The Trump Tactic...go right ahead, tell us how you feel.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

28. Likes Iceaxe, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Trump is doing the right thing by leaving this mess alone...let them have it. The people of Seattle voted for these assholes, now let them swim in it.

This is just a bunch of stupid hippies and bottom scrapers doing their hippy camp out festival thing. So what?

I know the first reaction is "Get in there and stop this shit!"...but the smart thing to do is stand back, hand them the microphone and watch as people turn away the more they talk. The Trump Tactic...go right ahead, tell us how you feel.

Exactly. Let the citizens who live in and around the place just slowly get sick and tired of the bullshit. Slowly they'll come to the realization that this isn't fun anymore, they can't get any sleep at night from the constant partying and other nonsense carrying on in the streets, vandalism and trash blowing through the streets isn't exciting to look at anymore, and then hopefully they'll realize their mayor is a moron and needs the boot.

Once the new CHAZ smell wears off and reality settles in they'll come to their senses.

Besides, I keep reading about how there's infighting among the CHAZ-ites as to who should be the leader. They're like a bunch of 11 yr olds on the playground.

30. Likes Byron liked this post
    They're just a bunch of parasites. They'll move on once everything valuable (physical and mental) is sucked up. No sense in starting a shooting war over something like this.

They "own" the inner cities...their politicians are paralyzed...looks like Cuomo is going to be the canary in the coal mine with the Dems "solutions"...we'll see how he does with that. Mr. Moderate.

I think the Dems are in shit their pants mode right now. That box top has been opened and EVERYONE can see the contents within...it ain't pretty, that's for sure.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Name:  C0AAA396-2700-4682-8196-859BBA2C01A1.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  25.4 KB

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum