Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ANTIFA

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Dirk reminds me a lot of the guy at work who hangs around the water cooler talking about the local sports team and how "WE" won this weekend...

And my though is always "WE?" Exactly what position do you play?
    And the “We” is always for whatever the current hot team is in the league.

What else do you expect from a liberal? Is there any other value they bring to society?
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    No wonder Dirk has been hanging so much the last couple of days on Bogley.
    It isn't Dirk...although I'm sure he's lurking and enjoying the notoriety. I know who it is. It's obvious. I won't throw down a name and nobody ask who it is because I won't acknowledge it...even if it's a correct guess or a PM. He wants to remain anonymous, so it shall be. I will say this though...if you guys think real hard you should be able to figure it out. He's dumbed it down a bit as a ruse, but he's actually a hyper intelligent guy.

Be careful there, Mr. Tears...you're starting to get a bit more clever and that'll tap dance you right to the edge of exposure.

So, Mr. Tears...I totally understand you coming in here to rub it in. Been watching us circle jerk this whole thing, and now we're eating crow. Then you had to listen to me go on about it as well...but I tried not to talk about too much, really. I remember two years ago Biden's name came up and I laughed and laughed and laughed...I ain't laughing no more. You f*cker!

Tell everyone I said "Hi".
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

I think Mr. Tears is actually Pierre Delecto.
    Life is Good

6. Likes Sombeech, BasinCruiser, oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    I think Mr. Tears is actually Pierre Delecto.
    dang--I thought you used to be a romney fan, that was harsh
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    dang--I thought you used to be a romney fan, that was harsh
    I am sure he is nice person and I would enjoy going to dinner with he and his wife. We even share the same faith, BUT politically I have a lot of issues with him. I have been very disappointed in his constant criticism of the President with virtually every stance the President took. His sour grapes attitude was shameful. The Pierre Delecto thing was embarrassing to say the least. Where did that even come from? His vote against President Trump in the impeachment process was utterly mind boggling. With his given reasons for voting to impeach the president, I pray he is NEVER on one of my juries. It is my opinion that he neither considered the lack of evidence nor did he follow the law. His decision was emotional and was NOT based on law or fact. Is he liberal or mostly liberal? I could go on.....
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Dirk reminds me a lot of the guy at work who hangs around the water cooler talking about the local sports team and how "WE" won this weekend...

And my though is always "WE?" Exactly what position do you play?
    ****, I hate this place. You trying to smoke me out for a fight? No thanks, just **** off like 2020 already.

****ing losers man....

10. Likes Sombeech liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    ****, I hate this place. You trying to smoke me out for a fight? No thanks, just **** off like 2020 already.

****ing losers man....
    Now, now Mr. Dick...that's no way to talk to people that respect and admire you so much.

12. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post

****ing losers man....
    Sounds like Dirk is feeling a bit down. He must have realized how this election is going to turn out. Don't worry little buddy, you can still visit us and try to mock Trump and have it blow up in your face. We like those posts.

14. Likes Byron, oldno7 liked this post
    Don’t worry. Quid Pro Joe and Joy Behar assures is that this is not an organization, just an idea. So, if you’re driving through the streets of Salem, Or, and it seems that thugs are blocking the streets and throwing rocks at your car, be at peace, because ideas never hurt anyone.

Name:  EACFC225-DD3C-4E3A-BCB0-BC798035865D.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  31.3 KB

https://bongino.com/heavily-armed-le...-state-capitol
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

16. Likes Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post
    Name:  28fd6183.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  42.1 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

18. Likes denaliguide liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Sounds like Dirk is feeling a bit down. He must have realized how this election is going to turn out. Don't worry little buddy, you can still visit us and try to mock Trump and have it blow up in your face. We like those posts.
    Damn I checked this site on a random and thought Beech was back.

Quitter.

Check again in August when Trump's back in office.

21. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
    Damn I checked this site on a random and thought Beech was back.

Quitter.
    The great mystery of where Sombeech disappeared off to. I've heard rumors he still posts to his FB account but he won't step foot in here.

Sad...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

23. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    The great mystery of where Sombeech disappeared off to. I've heard rumors he still posts to his FB account but he won't step foot in here.

Sad...
    From what I've seen, he's got nothing to do with politics whatsoever...and I certainly understand. Not speaking for him, of course...but it goes way beyond feeling let down. I'll never bother to vote again...it's futile...those people are going to do whatever they want whenever they want to do it and I say dedicating any brain time whatsoever to the smoke and mirrors show is an absolute waste. The memes are funny, though!

Some may say "Don't give up!"...I'm not giving up...I'm just at peace with it all and have more important (real) things to think about. That's why I now tell all my friends and clients I don't want to talk about politics, or social issues, or any of it really. My best guess is that Beech hit that wall, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I'll never bother to vote again...it's futile...
    I hope you will at least reconsider voting... as the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

26. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    At least move to the Rifle district and vote for Lauren Boebert.

Or come to Utah and help us evict mittens.

Or--go camping and ignore it all.

Tough choices.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

28. Likes Byron liked this post
    Yeah...I know you guys understand exactly what I'm saying. Up until Obama showed up I never bothered to vote...largely because I suspected it was all bullshit anyway. And now I'm convinced of it. And if the liberal types thing they're getting some kind of payoff, think again...we're ALL getting screwed.

Maybe I'm getting old, huh? Time to chill on the porch, smoke the pipe and watch the sunset. You can't even talk to people about this stuff anymore...they start foaming at the mouth with their self righteousness and then it gets ugly...mostly because I'm the kind of guy that'll repeat the "N" word repeatedly directly into the face of someone that insists I shouldn't say it.

Let me remind you, gentlemen...they surrounded DC with an Army on January 20th.

30. Likes xjblue, devo_stevo, rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    JP Sears has gotten really good this past year, and today's videos is no exception. I learned that if you type in antifa.com in your browser, it redirects you to the white house's website. Weird.

32. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum