Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTIFA

ANTIFA

Oh boy. This *&^% seems to be getting real. I'll admit: when I first heard about this CHAZ takeover by ANTIFA in Seattle the last couple of days, I'll admit, i laughed and mocked it. How could a bunch of 120 lb 20+ year olds that have never put on a pair of working boots in the lives, still living in moma's basement be any real threat?

At first I had heard that they were asking for armed citizens to help them protect their turf. Imagine that - anti-2A soldiers asking for armed help - in Seattle of all places. How could anyone take these guys seriously.

Then i had read the ironic story of them establishing their own 'police' force to regulate and maintain their utopia as an opposition to the police brutality that supposedly widespread in our oppressive systemic racial society. But, when they tried to enforce their rules, they had to resort to violence in order to force their rules - ironic?

Name:  1814D98B-6BA5-4BA2-A4CF-449C12588BEE.jpg
Views: 1179
Size:  31.8 KB

https://m.theepochtimes.com/armed-pe...e_3384801.html

I was listening to an interview with Dinesh Desouza the other day. He warned not to overlook these guys, and to be very cautious of them, and take them seriously. He mentioned that every successful coup, insurrection, or overthrow of government started with factions that the people largely brushed off.

Is this a true SHTF moment? How should the city, state, Trump respond to this threat?
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The real question is....who is funding their efforts?

How do you organize and execute a rebellion when you have no money because you don't work because you're too busy attending protests all the time?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

4. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    The real question is....who is funding their efforts?

How do you organize and execute a rebellion when you have no money because you don't work because you're too busy attending protests all the time?
    CCP Virus unemployment recovery payments?

Mountain Man
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    I was listening to an interview with Dinesh Desouza the other day. He warned not to overlook these guys, and to be very cautious of them, and take them seriously. He mentioned that every successful coup, insurrection, or overthrow of government started with factions that the people largely brushed off.

Is this a true SHTF moment? How should the city, state, Trump respond to this threat?
    Dinesh indeed. There are a handful who truly understand the threat we face and the depth of our trouble. Tucker Carlson, Dinesh, Dennis Prager, Heather MacDonald, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, and some others. Coulter in particular in her latest discussed how the 1965 immigration reform set this up. We have a huge 3rd world population and vote that gives the radical left its power. They also have 30 to 40% of whites, so it's game over.

We're in serious trouble. The level of hatred not just for the functional operation of the country but for its founding principles is immense in the youth. Immense. In our lifetimes we will see a push for land redistribution, elimination of the flag and anthem, and mass wealth redistribution. South Africa, Rhodesia, and Zimbabwe for what's to come in policy.

Quote Originally Posted by dougr View Post
    Dinesh indeed. There are a handful who truly understand the threat we face and the depth of our trouble. Tucker Carlson, Dinesh, Dennis Prager, Heather MacDonald, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, and some others. Coulter in particular in her latest discussed how the 1965 immigration reform set this up. We have a huge 3rd world population and vote that gives the radical left its power. They also have 30 to 40% of whites, so it's game over.

We're in serious trouble. The level of hatred not just for the functional operation of the country but for its founding principles is immense in the youth. Immense. In our lifetimes we will see a push for land redistribution, elimination of the flag and anthem, and mass wealth redistribution. South Africa, Rhodesia, and Zimbabwe for what's to come in policy.

And what....the rest of the majority is just gonna sit back and watch it all come crashing to the ground?

Serious question: Do you sleep at night?

8. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    Defund the police crowd- This is what you g get when you pull the police out of society. Is this really what you want?

Name:  130DA9A5-AF99-44AE-A045-2BC73B2C70A6.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  32.7 KB

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-p...sses-extortion

And what....the rest of the majority is just gonna sit back and watch it all come crashing to the ground?

Serious question: Do you sleep at night?
    It's a majority on the other side, rock. If not this year then soon. It's just demographics and immigration numbers. I sleep well because I've known what's coming for 30 years. When I witnessed firsthand Sandinistas getting praise and time on my little college campus is when it all became clear, the trajectory. With no one understanding the ramifications on our side, it seemed, and your comment kind of belies that. No offense, but the strength of the left is hard to miss. Not in the street but in the culture.

I only lose sleep when my heart breaks for how great this country used to be, how its values were golden and practiced.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Defund the police crowd- This is what you g get when you pull the police out of society. Is this really what you want?

Name:  130DA9A5-AF99-44AE-A045-2BC73B2C70A6.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  32.7 KB

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-p...sses-extortion

Washington State needs to get their shit together with regards to this and fast.... you never empower a mob...they are unpredictable and will turn on you instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    It's a majority on the other side, rock. If not this year then soon. It's just demographics and immigration numbers. I sleep well because I've known what's coming for 30 years. When I witnessed firsthand Sandinistas getting praise and time on my little college campus is when it all became clear, the trajectory. With no one understanding the ramifications on our side, it seemed, and your comment kind of belies that. No offense, but the strength of the left is hard to miss. Not in the street but in the culture.

I only lose sleep when my heart breaks for how great this country used to be, how its values were golden and practiced.

I don't deny that the left has the numbers. But it's what they do with those numbers that counts. And lately they haven't been able to do anything right. The entire party is fractured and lack clear direction. They are willing to hand over the reigns to some creepy, pasty, white man with dementia. That should be a clear sign to anybody that they are weak and vulnerable right now.

So, they can have the media, the celebrities, the microphone, and win the popularity contest but in the end, none of that matters.

I think your predictions of the Left's political dominance are coming, but not quite here yet. They need to get their poop in a group before that day arrives, and who knows when that will be?

I don't deny that the left has the numbers. But it's what they do with those numbers that counts. And lately they haven't been able to do anything right. The entire party is fractured and lack clear direction.
    Yup! The left has the numbers, but the Democratic party is also having a civil war between their moderates and liberals, not to mention a war with Trump. Fighting a war on two fronts never works out and I don't see them coalescing as their differences are massive.

One side or the other will lose out this election and just stay home, it's what always happens.

I think your predictions of the Left's political dominance are coming, but not quite here yet. They need to get their poop in a group before that day arrives, and who knows when that will be?
    Consider we used to get mad at dopey libs like Tip O'Neil and Jim Wright and Walter Mondale. Idiots whose policies got us here. But now we face AOC, Ilhan Omar, and actual treasonous Marxist behavior and policy that in a normal time would have merited prosecution and expulsion. That's how serious the threat is. They will stop at nothing to destroy the country.

JFK is looking pretty good right now on the Dem side.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    JFK is looking pretty good right now on the Dem side.

If Democratic darlings JFK or Bill Clinton were running today they would both have to run as Republicans.

Name:  5CF55D31-D137-42AD-A475-724FCA98AB0A.jpg
Views: 1021
Size:  19.5 KB

17. Likes rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post
    You can’t make this stuff up.

Name:  2BCCB80D-11C8-4FEF-AEDB-534334ED23DB.jpg
Views: 970
Size:  21.2 KB

19. Likes rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post
    You’ve got to love it when the left eats its own Liberalism is inherently canabalistic.

Name:  FF47A322-E9A6-44EF-9811-61D7D8B29CCB.jpg
Views: 1001
Size:  31.2 KB

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tter-movement/

Glad to see there are some people with backbones and balls still in America.

Name:  307C509F-9389-4810-A203-F4BB82C606FE.jpg
Views: 1031
Size:  32.9 KB

https://biker-news.com/2020/06/07/he...alifornia.html

22. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    In the unicorn rainbow farting utopia of the CHAZ? No way.

Name:  F76EF0AA-BBC8-447E-984C-5243ED73D8B8.jpg
Views: 1062
Size:  30.1 KB

https://www.theblaze.com/news/seattl...-violence-chaz

And the mayor is supporting this nonsense calling it a block party.

^^ Contrast that with this piece of tripe reported by USA Today and placed on MSN.com about what a utopia it is there.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ch...ddG?li=BBnb7Kz

I've been around long enough to know that when you leave people to their own devices, they don't typically all do the right things. People are, after all, just animals at heart. Too many of them are willing to take advantage of a situation for their own gain and pleasure. It's too bad they don't see this as a problem.

25. Likes Iceaxe, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    ^^ Contrast that with this piece of tripe reported by USA Today and placed on MSN.com about what a utopia it is there.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ch...ddG?li=BBnb7Kz

I've been around long enough to know that when you leave people to their own devices, they don't typically all do the right things. People are, after all, just animals at heart. Too many of them are willing to take advantage of a situation for their own gain and pleasure. It's too bad they don't see this as a problem.
    Yep. And the Seattle mayor is trying to put a butt load of lipstick on this pig, painting it as some joyous gathering of a group of peaceloving hippies.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/11/s...z-block-party/

“We’ve got four blocks in Seattle that you just saw pictures of that is more like a block party atmosphere,” she said. “It’s not an armed take over. It’s not a military hunta. We will make sure that we can restore this but we have block parties and the like in this part of Seattle all the time. It’s known for that.”

So, the police being foreced out of their precinct due to escallating conflict is a block party?

"But we saw that it was a point of conflict night after night between the police department and protesters and we wanted to deescalate that and what we decided the best way was to reopen the streets and that itself ended up with some ramifications for the precinct to remove anything that was valuable out of that building"

So, the way to govern is - if there is any conflict between the people and police, it's better for the police to retreat, and let the spoiled little brats take over. I shutter to think what her protocols are for dealing with unruly kids in public schools - if there is any conflict between students and teachers, the teachers are just supposed to vacate the school and let the kids sit wander freely eating glue and color all over the walls?

27. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    I'm positive that drug traffickers are licking their chops to get into CHAZ.

No law enforcement = unlimited and unrestricted drug activity.

Successful criminals aren't idiots, and will undoubtedly see this as a golden opportunity.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum