Thread: Black Lives Matter

2. Likes Byron, oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sounds about right...

7. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Change my mind...

9. Likes dougrz, oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    might get froggy in portlandistan, tonight

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/stat...41292466176000
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

11. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

13. Likes Iceaxe, dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post

People have been talking about a coming "race war" for decades. This proves that it's on.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

15. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

17. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Change my mind...

My neighbor Kim calls them "Carpet Munchers"...she's one too, but she bailed out on the "lesbo hangout" lifestyle about 5 years back.

She and her girlfriend of 25 years did all that stuff...lesbo softball league, lesbo bars, lesbo girls night out, lesbo ski club, hikes and camping trips. They were deep into the culture and she told me that it's a vicious world...lots of promiscuity and girls stealing other girls...TONS of jealousy.

She also said that the butch dykes and the more feminine type don't easily mingle. They're like two separate groups. She said the ultimate insult is to have your girlfriend leave you for a dyke. I have a niece who's one of these...her Facebook posts are full of rage. Amongst all the "kids", she's clearly the most miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    might get froggy in portlandistan, tonight

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/stat...41292466176000
    People are getting tired of it. Rittenhouse may be the spark that lit the fuse.

I've got mixed feelings on this...on one hand it might be best to avoid confrontation simply because good people (freedom lovers...y'know, us horrible racist bigots that value peace and stability) might end up getting hurt and or arrested themselves. They also may be walking into situations that could have lifelong effects that aren't very good. It's kinda not worth it in a way...let them riot and loot and burn up the downtown areas and the crappy neighborhoods...the politicians and people that live the are all for these assholes anyway.

Another part of me wants to see these people start taking out the anarchist that spoil for a fight...just like Rittenhouse the other night. "Oh, you wanna get shot? Got ya covered, asshole". Kinda of like provoking out the worst or the antifa and picking them off...get rid of the worst of them. Just like Rittenhouse did.

Perhaps it's better to bust their chops where they swarm rather than wait until they do something really stupid and try moving into the residential areas. I've already seen some video of that...a mob roaming a nice, quiet street shinning lights into windows and mocking the "rich white assholes" that live within. Those people are hiding in their houses hoping no one kicks in the door or sets it on fire.

I'd be at the window...all nice and dark. Poised like a sniper ready to take head shots. Perhaps some of those houses contained people who were doing just that?

But with this possible confrontation tonight, or just about any night...I'm not sure it's worth it to harm someone in "self defense" when you've gone to "their" turf. I wouldn't travel from my property to engage them.

Mayor Wheeler's letter to Trump just blew up in his face.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...t-now-n2575293
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

21. Likes oldno7 liked this post

Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Well gee...that looks reasonable, doesn't it?

Personally, I wouldn't put myself in the middle of that circle for two reasons...one, ALL lives matter, period. However...these criminals that get themselves killed fighting the cops?...I say good riddance...it's like weeding the garden.

Secondly...police brutality? I've never experienced it and I'm not bothered that some POS that's selling meth to teenagers is bent because the cops are a hassle. They want to defund the police so they can carry on with their money making activities without penalty...letting he mafia culture that they worship rule the streets.

If that makes me a racist then I'll go along with that all day long. Their behavior is not persuading me to be an advocate...it's making me an opponent. Some may say that I'm giving the progressive media exactly what they want...but it's only their mindless, fanatical violent foot soldiers that I have a problem with.

24. Likes Sandstone Addiction, oldno7 liked this post
    Do you realize that more people are mad and upset over a 17 year old killed 2 people in self defense, than a crack heard shooting a 5 year old?

26. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Name:  B0C6BDAD-BA40-4C2E-B459-B000CB996E65.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  19.7 KB

28. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Well gee...that looks reasonable, doesn't it?

Personally, I wouldn't put myself in the middle of that circle for two reasons...one, ALL lives matter, period. However...these criminals that get themselves killed fighting the cops?...I say good riddance...it's like weeding the garden.

Secondly...police brutality? I've never experienced it and I'm not bothered that some POS that's selling meth to teenagers is bent because the cops are a hassle. They want to defund the police so they can carry on with their money making activities without penalty...letting he mafia culture that they worship rule the streets.

If that makes me a racist then I'll go along with that all day long. Their behavior is not persuading me to be an advocate...it's making me an opponent. Some may say that I'm giving the progressive media exactly what they want...but it's only their mindless, fanatical violent foot soldiers that I have a problem with.
    So you don’t believe there are crooked cops?

I’d like to completely retract what I previously said about Drew Brees. He is a pathetic sell out scum bag for putting the name of this rapist on his helmet.

Name:  FC302C49-A4FE-45BC-880B-5D9B066681A1.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  28.6 KB

31. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    So you don’t believe there are crooked cops?
    That's not what I said.

The only experiences I've had with police have been traffic violations. Speeding, mostly...and although I'm a great driver (never been in an accident, never been hit, either, never had an insurance claim aside from hail damage) going a bit over does happen and getting nailed for it happens, too.

I've been pulled over about a dozen times in my life. Half of them I had to pay a fine and the other half I got off with a warning. Only once did a cop do something "weird"...he pulled me over just to get a close look at my girlfriend. He was a creep. Otherwise I haven't had my ass kicked or been tasered or shot at...so "police brutality" is only something I've seen on TV...like the Rodney King beating.

However, he had that coming. George Floyd should have been strapped to a gurney and taken to a hospital to calm down, so the cops (IMO) dropped the ball on that one by treating him like just another stupid low life. That dude in Atlanta shouldn't have fought with the cops, and that also goes for this rapist POS in Kenosha.

Police brutality? Well...the "examples" I've been shown sure don't measure up to the meaning of the phase...but the media and especially the low life class of criminals will tell me over and over again how it's "systemic". Ever heard of the phrase "Show me don't tell me?"

You can swallow what they tell you all day long, which is your prerogative, of course. Me? I gotta see it to believe it.

Bad cops? Sure...my dad was a cop and so were both of my uncles. Two Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs and one US Marshall. When I started driving my dad told me that if I'm pulled over to open both windows (even if it's raining) and keep both of my hands on the steering wheel as the officer approaches...don't be "moving around". Sound advice, wouldn't you say? Especially since the odds of an officer getting killed go up 100% every time they pull someone over...imagine having that job, huh?

He also told me that nearly every police district is going to have a "short stick"...meaning the guy that's just waiting for some perp to give him a hard time so he can bust some chops. Kinda like some asshole at the gym that's jacked up on roids. So they wanna weed these guys out? Sometimes they're obvious, sometimes they're not.

But when the rubber hits the road I think men like that are a rare breed...maybe one cop out of a hundred has a bloodlust. I think "killer cops" are rare.

So it depends on what you mean by "crooked cops"? If you're talking about corruption, kickbacks, lazy behavior, indifference, getting BJs from hookers or stuff like that...then the number of them that engage in that kind of thing would certainly dwarf the true killers among them, IMO.

I sure hope your trolling, Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    That's not what I said.

The only experiences I've had with police have been traffic violations. Speeding, mostly...and although I'm a great driver (never been in an accident, never been hit, either, never had an insurance claim aside from hail damage) going a bit over does happen and getting nailed for it happens, too.

I've been pulled over about a dozen times in my life. Half of them I had to pay a fine and the other half I got off with a warning. Only once did a cop do something "weird"...he pulled me over just to get a close look at my girlfriend. He was a creep. Otherwise I haven't had my ass kicked or been tasered or shot at...so "police brutality" is only something I've seen on TV...like the Rodney King beating.

However, he had that coming. George Floyd should have been strapped to a gurney and taken to a hospital to calm down, so the cops (IMO) dropped the ball on that one by treating him like just another stupid low life. That dude in Atlanta shouldn't have fought with the cops, and that also goes for this rapist POS in Kenosha.

Police brutality? Well...the "examples" I've been shown sure don't measure up to the meaning of the phase...but the media and especially the low life class of criminals will tell me over and over again how it's "systemic". Ever heard of the phrase "Show me don't tell me?"

You can swallow what they tell you all day long, which is your prerogative, of course. Me? I gotta see it to believe it.

Bad cops? Sure...my dad was a cop and so were both of my uncles. Two Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs and one US Marshall. When I started driving my dad told me that if I'm pulled over to open both windows (even if it's raining) and keep both of my hands on the steering wheel as the officer approaches...don't be "moving around". Sound advice, wouldn't you say? Especially since the odds of an officer getting killed go up 100% every time they pull someone over...imagine having that job, huh?

He also told me that nearly every police district is going to have a "short stick"...meaning the guy that's just waiting for some perp to give him a hard time so he can bust some chops. Kinda like some asshole at the gym that's jacked up on roids. So they wanna weed these guys out? Sometimes they're obvious, sometimes they're not.

But when the rubber hits the road I think men like that are a rare breed...maybe one cop out of a hundred has a bloodlust. I think "killer cops" are rare.

So it depends on what you mean by "crooked cops"? If you're talking about corruption, kickbacks, lazy behavior, indifference, getting BJs from hookers or stuff like that...then the number of them that engage in that kind of thing would certainly dwarf the true killers among them, IMO.

I sure hope your trolling, Scott.
    I haven’t experienced police brutality either, but that doesn’t mean much. I agreed that most cops are good people, but it only takes 1 out of 100 to cause a major problem and I think that’s what we’ve experienced. Now everybody is on edge and micro-analyzing every shooting.