Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I got only 45 seconds into this thing as was done. That chick saying "You don't see people of color. You don't feel welcome" pretty much took off into outer space.

No honey, you're just a miserable idiot. Do they really want a race war or just trying to create more "victims"? It's sadistic. Predatory behavior...like a mind f*ck.

You don't see many blacks at National Parks because (most of them, it seems) aren't interested in travel. You hardly ever see them at ski resorts, on mtb. trails, hiking, backpacking, riding dirt bikes or ATVs around...at construction sites, independent contractors.

They just have different hobbies or interests. They're just a welcome to the great outdoors as anyone else...and everyone knows that. I see plenty of "colored" people at National Parks, etc...just not too many African Americans.
    Bingo. Nailed it.

Black folks think going to national parks is boring. That's why they are not well represented there. The average black person would rather go to the movies or a strip club or a football game over going to stare at some boring ass birds in some national park in Utah. Gimme a break.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I hope the driver was not injured...

5. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

7. Likes dougrz liked this post
    I've heard it said that there are two different versions of BLM:

1. This is the version that all of the white soccer moms are advocating for, which is basically an effort to hop on the latest bandwagon civil rights issue. I think for most folks it just means they support racial equality.

2. The second version of BLM refers to the fundamental doctrines of the Black Lives Matter organization, which I've heard some folks claim is outright Marxist. Just a brief surf through the Black Lives Matter website didn't turn up any version of Marxism or communism that I was able to discern. Did I miss something? When folks speak so strongly against BLM because they believe it is part of something more sinister or that it has some tenets of Marxism at its core what exactly are they referring to?

9. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I hope the driver was not injured...

Name:  F658CE5A-6D8A-4B93-8E2B-00F48A3D9D48.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  28.9 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

12. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Bingo. Nailed it.

Black folks think going to national parks is boring. That's why they are not well represented there. The average black person would rather go to the movies or a strip club or a football game over going to stare at some boring ass birds in some national park in Utah. Gimme a break.

Do you know where else you practically never see them- in the outdoors- ski slopes, MTB, camping, Peak bagging. Seems like all of the outdoor bigots really scare them off with their racist merchandise and attitude.

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Did a little naked Jeep drive from SoJo to my son's house in North Salt Lake. Downtown SLC has become yet another DEM shit-hole. Homeless everywhere, tents, boards up on store fronts along State & Main. With the doors being off, I really had to worry about stopping at each light with the mental folks wandering the streets as I could see my lovely wife was getting nervous. So, downtown SLC now = Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, NYC, etc. So Sad. I have NEVER seen downtown look so bad before.

Edited to add: Saw plenty of cars marked with BLM and "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE" downtown. Never see this here in SOJO. Always douche' looking white people driving these cars..
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

Up until this week, I haven't done a job north of my house in quite a while...so I detoured thru downtown just to take a gander.

It looks like a third world country. The irony of it is that Nov. of '18 they got enough signatures for a ballot measure allowing homeless to camp on ANY public property as long as they didn't block a sidewalk. The voters turned it down in a big way.

Well, they've blown right past that, let me tell you. Tent cities all over the place...in the grassy medians right in front of peoples homes several miles from the "bomb crater" of Civic Center Park. These people voted the Mayor in, now they got to live with it.

Which probably a bunch of them don't mind. A lot of these people that live downtown or right next to it love the "diversity" and the weirdness of it. Some of them probably think it's cool? Others though...they want the trendy hipness and urbane "feel" but now have to live with open sores that won't heal. BLM and hate agains the cops signs all over the place. The drug addicts and alcoholics sure are down with the cause.

What can be done with these people that hasn't already been tried? Most of them LIKE the way they live...they can't swing the monthly grind. I say we just have to accept the fact that there are going to be feral human beings amongst us and...???.

They'll never go back to hiding in the bushes or the shadows. What a mess. Maybe Hitler was on to something?...just kidding, maybe.

Apparently, all lives don’t matter. Only the ones with a certain rate of melanin in their skin.

Name:  51157BF0-7666-449A-AF1B-0A99004E0B67.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  29.1 KB

https://www.dailywire.com/news/young...er-family-says

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Apparently, all lives don’t matter. Only the ones with a certain rate of melanin in their skin.

Name:  51157BF0-7666-449A-AF1B-0A99004E0B67.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  29.1 KB

https://www.dailywire.com/news/young...er-family-says
    Must be fake news.

I wasn't able to find any trace of this story on MSNBC or CNN. Wonder why?

18. Likes Iceaxe, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    2. The second version of BLM refers to the fundamental doctrines of the Black Lives Matter organization, which I've heard some folks claim is outright Marxist. Just a brief surf through the Black Lives Matter website didn't turn up any version of Marxism or communism that I was able to discern. Did I miss something? When folks speak so strongly against BLM because they believe it is part of something more sinister or that it has some tenets of Marxism at its core what exactly are they referring to?
    My biggest problem with them is this paragraph here:

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."
    https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

The fact that they are actively trying to destroy the family and take it over with the collective "village" to raise the kids is a problem to me. On top of all that they shout down anyone that says anything even close to a disagreement with anything that they believe and are in that sense trying to take away the lives that we all live. They want to replace that life (where we have freedoms to say, think, and do as we please) with one where the group thinks for us and anyone found to be outside that is not tolerated and as we've seen, can even be killed for those thoughts and words.

If that's not Marxism, I don't know what is. The rate at which these people have gained power is alarming to me and the way that the young people are gravitating toward it because of the marketing they are doing only makes it worse.

20. Likes Scott Card, rockgremlin liked this post
    On the surface, one would think the NBA players are living the dream, living life to the fullest, with the greatest opportunities: fame and fortune from the ability to play a game for a living. But, when you look deeper, you can really see how much they truly are being oppressed, manipulated and controlled.

First, you had the person that has the majority of the assets and resources invested in the franchise referred to as the 'owner' of the team. Thank goodness the NBA has taken the proper steps to stamp out racism and oppression by changing this title.

Then you have the dealing of the contracts, with the trading of these contracts between franchises with little or no say from the players. (Sounds kind of like slaves beinig traded between plantations, no?)

Now, you have the players being 'quarantined' on a players campus down in Orlando, with strict rules about not leaaving that campus, and the NBA setting up a 'snitch' line for players to anonymously report fellow violaters. https://www.ksl.com/article/50000206...that-effective

Wow. Talk about stabbing your fellow slave in the back for trying to get a bite to eat by taking a step off the planatation.

Yes, once you really dig down and look at the ugly underbelly of the NBA, you can start to understand and sympathize with Lebron on how the NBA players are oppressed, controlled, exploited, and taken advantage of by this corrupt systemically racist organization.

22. Likes Iceaxe, dougrz liked this post
    Evidence that ALL lives don’t matter.

Name:  7C771730-D624-4E9C-9F62-05FD2F47463E.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  32.7 KB

https://reason.com/2020/07/14/gary-g...rn-art-racism/

Name:  F31E1F5B-D541-4A3E-821D-182797567775.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  20.3 KB

Name:  50A1FD6D-EB37-4736-82F1-1DE0634D7FDA.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  29.0 KB

All lives matter until you put my family in harm's way. At which point your life no longer matters whatever your skin color.

So it appears black lives only matter when it agree with your political agenda...

Chicago shootout at funeral sends at least 14 to hospitals, police say

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-s...l-hospitalized

28. Likes dougrz liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

30. Likes rockgremlin liked this post