Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

I'm currently attending a week long BLM Event....

Boatracers Lives Matter....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Name:  24AC8117-640A-4774-8A57-AB5578DFC0B2.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  18.0 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

4. Likes devo_stevo, dougrz, rockgremlin liked this post

6. Likes Byron, dougrz, rockgremlin liked this post
    Since we are canceling all minority images from branding - because capitalism is profiting off of the images of minorities, how long before we cancel basketball and football at the NCAA and pro levels, or the athletes remove themselves from those sports? The NCAA , NFL, and NBA all make billing$ off of of the talents and efforts of the athletes that play for them, with the majority of them black, thus taking advantage of their labors. When is Colon Krapper and Lebron James going to get woke enough to realize this, and start calling for black players at all levels to boycott?

8. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Name:  D4DD8033-AC03-4B62-9B71-0CDBC51BC7F2.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  21.8 KB

10. Likes Byron, Iceaxe, dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Since we are canceling all minority images from branding - because capitalism is profiting off of the images of minorities, how long before we cancel basketball and football at the NCAA and pro levels, or the athletes remove themselves from those sports? The NCAA , NFL, and NBA all make billing$ off of of the talents and efforts of the athletes that play for them, with the majority of them black, this tagging advantage of their labors. When is Colon Krapper and Lebron James going to get woke enough to realize this, and start calling for black players at all levels to boycott?
    Never.

Maybe if they weren't multi millionaires they'd bother to speak out. But they know that speaking out would result in the death of their cash cow. It would be foolish to slaughter the hen that lays their golden eggs.

Because at the end of the day, money matters more than racial equality...whether they have the balls to admit that or not.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 06-28-2020 at 05:08 PM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

12. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Since we are canceling all minority images from branding - because capitalism is profiting off of the images of minorities, how long before we cancel basketball and football at the NCAA and pro levels, or the athletes remove themselves from those sports? The NCAA , NFL, and NBA all make billing$ off of of the talents and efforts of the athletes that play for them, with the majority of them black, thus taking advantage of their labors. When is Colon Krapper and Lebron James going to get woke enough to realize this, and start calling for black players at all levels to boycott?
    So are corporations going to shy away from hiring pro black athletes for stuff like this?

Curious...are there any Pez dispensers that would piss them off? Betcha there are!

Name:  F5C680BD-44CA-485C-B8CF-F5DDDBFA1E86.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  25.5 KB
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

14. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Name:  D4DD8033-AC03-4B62-9B71-0CDBC51BC7F2.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  21.8 KB
    This is going to sound terrible, but every single time I hear or see written somewhere BLM all I can think is "F*ck you, N***er.

I know...I'm not supposed to even think that, right? But the impression of their behavior leaves me with no choice.

Kudos to the ones that really want/encourage/ promote blacks to rise above the lower class levels...I'm for it, too. But it simply may be that they're destined to waddle in the trailer trash mode like millions upon millions of crash and burn white people. I'm one of them...born into gutterville.

You've got to work hard to rise above it.

16. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

I guess the NBA, after a 6 month season halt due to CCP virus, wants to have as few fans as possible watch their sport when they start back up. I guess they didn’t learn anything from the NFL mass exodus thanks their SJW stunts - rich only really occurred at the beginning of the game, many of which were not televised. Now fans get to see the full asshatery the entire game with their SJW messages on their jerseys.

RIP NBA.

Name:  589B153B-34DF-4A66-99C7-6A67CC64D7F7.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  31.3 KB

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/n...ys-per-report/

Not all heroes wear capes.

Name:  E84414FA-3844-4971-85A2-021F82374A9B.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  29.6 KB

20. Likes dougrz, Iceaxe, Byron, rockgremlin liked this post
    The word "Master" is now a racist term, and must be replaced in our vocabulary. "Master bedroom" will be changed to "Primary bedroom."

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...243816787.html

22. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Not all heroes wear capes.

Name:  E84414FA-3844-4971-85A2-021F82374A9B.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  29.6 KB
    They're out there. I live in a diverse neighborhood and have seen a couple black dudes with thin blue line apparel of some sort. The older blacks are friendly and respectful (as am I) it's some of the younger ones that can have a weird vibe buzzing around them. Little bit of attitude with this one...last time it felt like this was Trayvon Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    The word "Master" is now a racist term, and must be replaced in our vocabulary. "Master bedroom" will be changed to "Primary bedroom."

Master Of Puppets...PULLING YOUR STRING!!!

25. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Name:  D3782AA5-DE03-4863-B72B-C4C2420D8C1F.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  32.4 KB

In our house the master bedroom is referred to as the entertainment center so not a big deal to me.... LMAO...

When I write estimates, the "Master Bedroom" is just that, or it could be a Master Suite if it has a bath with it. Most do. Frequently, the Master is a job unto itself.

All the other rooms are the kid's names that are sleeping there or a guest room. Sometimes a sewing room, an office or workout room.

The first time anyone objects to me writing "Master" anything on my estimate, I'll just get up and walk out. If it's a longtime customer, then I'll say "What the heck are you talking about?" and write it down anyway. Everybody plays by my rules...isn't that terrible? They're going to have me do the work no matter what...so they gotta take a couple slaps along with it if they get stupid.

Reality is that my liberal customers and I tend to agree on many things. They think some weird stuff but not all of them are completely crazy.

Gonna go ahead and ask a question that would probably get me shouted down if mentioned aloud in public:

Why do African Americans think they're the only race on the planet that is owed anything in the way of reparations?

If you go back far enough you'll see that the good ole' U.S. of A. has taken a very LARGE dump on many races throughout the course of history. For example:

-- The Chinese were vilified and enslaved for decades here in America, the most glaring example is during the construction of the trans-continental railroad, where they were considered expendable. If they were killed from blasting or from sheer exhaustion they were cast aside as the work continued.

-- The Japanese were rounded up and thrown in prison camps during WW2 -- one of which was right here in Utah (Topaz Internment camp near Delta). And then there's that little issue about two atomic bombs that were dropped on them, the effects of which they're still feeling even today.

-- The Mexicans were driven out and lynched by mobs in Southern U.S. cities between 1850 - 1920. Much like blacks, they weren't allowed the use of public facilities and were heavily discriminated against for decades.

-- The Native Americans --- well....I don't think I even need to say anything here - their tragic history and abuse by the U.S. gov't is well known and well documented. If ANY race has a reason to bitch it's the Native Americans.

-- The Italian and Irish immigrants were also victims of abuse in the early days of the country. This was a big reason why the Italian mafia was organized -- to stand up to the perceived discrimination and abuse doled out by a less than friendly U.S. population.

....and yet, it's always the African Americans who clamor the loudest, as if they're the only race alive who's ever experienced something tragic at the hands of society. Why? Why isn't every single race who's ever been wronged by the U.S. out there playing the victim card with their hand held out, expecting payment for past wrongs?
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 06-29-2020 at 11:05 AM.

^^^Have you noticed.... the only group mentioned above that has NOT integrated into society are the blacks? They are like crabs and when one starts to climb out of the pot the others pull him back in and accuse him of being an "Uncle Tom". In school when a black child begins to excel the others drag them down for conforming to whitey.

You can also add Laotian's (After the Vietnam War) to your list above of those who were discriminated against and have now managed to integrate themselves into society. If all those groups listed above can do it perhaps it's not a white problem, but a black problem. Until the Black community steps up and takes personal responsibility they are going no where.

31. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

Why do African Americans think they're the only race on the planet that is owed anything in the way of reparations?
    Because the Democrats are pushing this, convincing them to be unsatisfied, convincing them to be victims so they'll protest.

Then when they protest, some whites join, some whites get tired of it, but the goal is accomplished.

The goal is to divide us. If we are fighting each other, we won't fight those in power.

The Blacks are being told to get mad. The White Democrats are still giving orders to the African Americans. Fortunately, there are more and more waking up each day.

33. Likes Iceaxe liked this post