Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

Looks like it’ll be six more weeks of peaceful riots y’all.

2. Likes Byron, oldno7, dougrz liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Could indeed cause some Portland reprisal riots.

We're spiraling further into the abyss. A Trump win would see massive nationwide chaos and open street fighting, imo.

5. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Could indeed cause some Portland reprisal riots.

We're spiraling further into the abyss. A Trump win would see massive nationwide chaos and open street fighting, imo.
    Oh yeah? Amongst who? Those that'll be happy that Trump won aren't going to bother screwing with these knuckleheads...they'll all be at home in a great mood. Why bother paying a visit to the sewer?

If they act up, then these liberal mayors will have to deal with it...or not. I think by then a lot of them (not all, of course) will realize letting these people go apeshit is not in their best interest and will let the cops do their jobs.

I reckon when Trump wins he'll roll the Nat. Guard into these places whether the libs like it or not...the lawyers will find a way around it. Although I've said "Let them show us what they're all about"...at some point these punks need to be bitch slapped. Everybody got a good look at what these people are all about. That's enough.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

7. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Oh yeah? Amongst who? Those that'll be happy that Trump won aren't going to bother screwing with these knuckleheads...they'll all be at home in a great mood. Why bother paying a visit to the sewer?

If they act up, then these liberal mayors will have to deal with it...or not. I think by then a lot of them (not all, of course) will realize letting these people go apeshit is not in their best interest and will let the cops do their jobs.

I reckon when Trump wins he'll roll the Nat. Guard into these places whether the libs like it or not...the lawyers will find a way around it. Although I've said "Let them show us what they're all about"...at some point these punks need to be bitch slapped. Everybody got a good look at what these people are all about. That's enough.
    I think what you both said is true.
    But one happens before the other.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Recall in '16 the large scale marches in cities after he won. That x10 plus burning and looting. His win would be the final proof of the irredeemable racism and evil of this country and white people, in their minds.

And yes we'll be home hunkered down with weapons and supplies, no argument there.

Recall in '16 the large scale marches in cities after he won. That x10 plus burning and looting. His win would be the final proof of the irredeemable racism and evil of this country and white people, in their minds.

And yes we'll be home hunkered down with weapons and supplies, no argument there.
    Yeah...women dressed up as pussies. Y'know the perplexing thing about that? They put on these vagina costumes to protest "sexual harassment" and abuse yet what they're wearing is exactly what the "creeps" are after. If they were smart, they'd adorn the labia with smegma, warts and open sores. Don't turn them on, turn them off you dummies.

Nobody's going to be shocked by a Trump win. While the homeless meth addicts will likely act up, those with normal lives are going to be completely deflated. That's it...it's over. Live with it.

The Democratic mayor of Portland, Ore., is moving from his $840,000 condo to avoid rioters who have repeatedly targeted the building, according to a report.
    Ted Wheeler wrote to neighbors in his building to say it would be “best for me and for everyone else’s safety and peace” for him to move from the building that rioters tried to torch on his 58th birthday Monday, according to The Oregonian.
    “I want to express my sincere apologies for the damage to our home and the fear that you are experiencing due to my position,” Wheeler reportedly wrote, according to a screenshot of the email.
    “It’s unfair to all of you who have no role in politics or in my administration.”
    The mayor bought his two-bedroom condo in the building with 114 units for $840,000 in 2017, the paper said, citing property records. It has regularly been a scene of protests, with fireworks lit and lights shone on the building as fires also get lit in the street.

https://www.lifezette.com/2020/09/po...m_medium=email

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

12. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    The Democratic mayor of Portland, Ore., is moving from his $840,000 condo to avoid rioters who have repeatedly targeted the building, according to a report.
    Ted Wheeler wrote to neighbors in his building to say it would be “best for me and for everyone else’s safety and peace” for him to move from the building that rioters tried to torch on his 58th birthday Monday, according to The Oregonian.
    “I want to express my sincere apologies for the damage to our home and the fear that you are experiencing due to my position,” Wheeler reportedly wrote, according to a screenshot of the email.
    “It’s unfair to all of you who have no role in politics or in my administration.”

It's Trump's fault. It's allllll Trump's fault.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

14. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Yeah...women dressed up as pussies.
    I don't disagree about the ridiculousness of their thinking. But do we disagree about their sincerity? I truly believe, honest to God, the other side wants this country ended. Flag changed, anthem gone, history erased, monetarily looted, free markets ended, and people like us impoverished or imprisoned. They are serious. And will react accordingly if they lose this year.

16. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I truly believe, honest to God, the other side wants this country ended. Flag changed, anthem gone, history erased, monetarily looted, free markets ended,

Well, then what? Where does society go from there? You're describing complete anarchy, the rapid descent from "first world" to "third world" status in a matter of months or a few short years. That's the very opposite of progress. This strategy doesn't benefit anybody -- even those that are pushing for it. How is driving our society back to the stone age going to benefit anybody?

Are you describing the Anitifa and BLM rioters or all Democrats in general? That matters. If we spiraled down into a third world society where would Nancy Pelosi go to get her hair done? What would Obama do with his mansion in Martha's Vineyard?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

19. Likes windminstrel, devo_stevo, Iceaxe liked this post
    It took a while, but I finally figured Doug out...especially with the latest doom and gloom prediction.

21. Likes oldno7, windminstrel liked this post
    It took a while, but I finally figured Doug out...especially with the latest doom and gloom prediction.

Modern day catastrophists...

That's an awesome song. Hard to believe it's more than 25 years old...some things never change.

Not sure if this belongs here or Bitches be Crazy...

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/03/c...-jessica-krug/

^^^Bitchez be crazy....

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?