Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

Name:  B12721FE-5240-4572-B508-43E3A7531AB5.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  21.8 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Let me get this straight. The Left attempted to storm the WH and overthrow the POTUS the other night. The DC mayor refused to send backup. The Army General took over as Governor which is protocol and sent back up. AG Barr also sent riot teams. There is still a viable threat and more is planned for Saturday. In the meantime, the DC Mayor is demanding the fence around the WH be removed, and has evicted the National Guard from their hotel rooms to make room for BLM protestors. The streets has been painted with Black Lives Matter and a street has been officially named after them. If you don't think this is a coup, you will never wake up."

4. Likes Sandstone Addiction, Iceaxe liked this post

So sorry

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

7. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    So sorry

Sometimes the First Amendment is a hindrance to progress in this country. This is a prime example.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Notice how they did a 1-2 punch to the gut to the LEO support and respect in this country. First with the virus lockdowns, they arrested people going to church, trying to open up their businesses, leading their house - upsetting primarily one side of the isle towards LEOs for enforcing their BS edicts. Then they do a complete turn around with this BLM crap, and throw gasoline on the smoldering embers of hatred for the other side of the isle to turn on LEOs. Then they start talking about defunding the police, changing society.

And ego is caught in the middle of all of it? Who are they trying to pin all of it on? From city and local authorities, to Congress and Senate, ex- military leaders, to celebs- they are all coming out in full force trying to blame Trump for all of it. Remember just a few short months ago we were all high fixing each other, as the pathetic throng of D Ed m candidates kept being picked off one by one, and we said that they only thing that can hurt Trump is a market crash. (Check ). Add on top of that total civil unrest

You thought your civil liberties were eaten up after 9/11? If Trump loses in Nov. and the Dems take back the Senate, will the aftermath of 9/11 be more like an appetizer, while the Dems have a feast on our rights, Liberty, and way of life?

10. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Do you think this was an awkward moment... LOL....

12. Likes devo_stevo, Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    So sorry

These people are mentally ill. I can direct you to the Facebook pages of some uncles, aunts, cousins and their grown children that clearly show they're in whackoville. Bi-polar type stuff...happy, then unhappy. Like a yo-yo from month to month, sometimes day to day.

There's no shortage of ate up people out there.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post

You thought your civil liberties were eaten up after 9/11? If Trump loses in Nov. and the Dems take back the Senate, will the aftermath of 9/11 be more like an appetizer, while the Dems have a feast on our rights, Liberty, and way of life?
    Trump isn't going to lose, if anything I think his position has only gotten stronger.

The left is so damn fractured it's a going concern and I certainly don't think this dude getting killed is the rally point to get them all "together"...this is just a bunch of frustrated liberals getting out to hang with other frustrated liberals. They make a lot of noise, we don't.

The only reason Clinton and Obama won is because the media was successful in making them into Christ like, AAA plus, diamond coated celebrity superstars. I'm tellin' ya...Trump vs. ???? isn't going to work.

^^^This^^^

A woke child mob is not the voice of the nation.

Have you proclaimed your white guilt? Have you acknowledged and denounced your white privilege? 🤮🤮🤮. I am speaking to my fellow whites. Bow down before the black man. Wash his feet. Worship the ground he walks on. It’s the least we can do in regards to the centuries of oppression and hatred we have given them.

Name:  A2FAC711-2B68-4766-AEB3-4F4088D5D81C.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  34.6 KB

https://www.deseret.com/opinion/2020...es-matter-utah

In this moment of change, I write this letter primarily to Caucasian fellow-Utahns, at nearly 90% of our state’s population. I recognize the privilege of my skin, and all that I am learning and have yet to learn as our nation unpacks and addresses a tragic history of racism, oppression and denial.”

It’s happening.

Name:  B16D15D2-59BE-401A-8712-7750BF915EAC.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  30.6 KB

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...v0-R1S-B4l4UHA

“The city plans to replace police with “community-based” solutions. They don’t currently have a plan for what these community-based solutions actually entail, but Bender said that they would talk to the community to figure that out later.”

What a great social experiment. Wonder what will come of this? Remember the corn teen rattle lines they set up to snitch on your neighbor? Mix in some of that social ranking that China does to give you a social score based on your point of view, what side of the isle you are on, how much you praise the government, and hire compliant you are. Probably have some sort of social block captains ( of course, they’ll all be POCs) that will reprimand you for getting out of line. It will basically be the modern day version of the mob - only officially ran by the government. Yeah

Falling like Dominoes...

Name:  D293E899-C861-4EC1-BE67-1A61B9499E88.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  32.1 KB

https://www.foxnews.com/us/de-blasio...ocial-services

Other measures included shifting smaller responsibilities, such as street vendor enforcement, away from the NYPD and hiring “community ambassadors” to connect police departments and local communities.”

Without a police force who is going to enforce their liberal gun control laws?!?

Asking for a friend...

20. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Falling like Dominoes...

Name:  D293E899-C861-4EC1-BE67-1A61B9499E88.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  32.1 KB

https://www.foxnews.com/us/de-blasio...ocial-services

Other measures included shifting smaller responsibilities, such as street vendor enforcement, away from the NYPD and hiring “community ambassadors” to connect police departments and local communities.”

They're responsible for all this...they run the police department and negotiate with the unions. They're all buddies.

So what happens when the shit hits the fan? Make lemonade from lemons, of course. It's a masterstroke...they shift blame from themselves while also freeing up lots of cash to buy more votes. They get away with it because all the peace loving bird brains actually think without the cops everyone will overflow with love and crime will go away!

Isn't it crazy that they can get away with this right in front of our very eyes? Politics in America has changed forever...at least in these cities where liberals have complete and total power.

Add to this that the Jews buy up all the ghetto property, gentrify the place, drive up prop. values, raise the rents, drive the blacks out (or take their money) and tell them they love them at the same time. What a friggin' racket, huh?

https://youtu.be/2NaGVeQeFvE

America is under attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Without a police force who is going to enforce their liberal gun control laws?!?

Asking for a friend...

Yeah, really...

The fact of the matter is...disbanding the police WILL result in higher crime rates. It's simple cause and effect. If street thugs and homeless folks know there is no law enforcement, then they can and will do whatever the hell they want.

Case in point: Prop 47 in California -- which decriminalized shoplifting. That idiotic democrat experiment resulted in a sharp spike in shoplifting, theft, and vandalism almost overnight.

"Proposition 47 is seen by critics as one of California's biggest blunders. Supported by the state Democratic Party and championed by the American Civil Liberties Union, the referendum was passed by a wide margin in 2014. The idea behind it was to reduce certain non-violent felonies to misdemeanors in order to free up resources for cops and prosecutors to focus on violent offenders.

Since Proposition 47 was passed, there has been an increase in theft across the state. Cities like San Francisco have seen organized crime rings turn shoplifting into a well-organized racket involving desperate thieves and unscrupulous black-market resellers."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...rime-statewide

If you own a shop or a market in Minnesota you better have good insurance. And if you're a soon-to-be unemployed cop in Minnesota maybe you can learn to code.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

24. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    If you disband the police, the only safe people will be the rich who can afford to pay for security = social justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    They're responsible for all this....they shift blame from themselves while also freeing up lots of cash to buy more votes. They get away with it because all the peace loving bird brains actually think without the cops everyone will overflow with love and crime will go away!

Isn't it crazy that they can get away with this right in front of our very eyes? Politics in America has changed forever...at least in these cities where liberals have complete and total power.

What a friggin' racket, huh?

^^^This. It's all about what the say and who they cater to and kiss butt, rather than what they actually do and accomplish, and nobody ties the results to actions taken and holds anybody accountable. In the Minnesota piece, the city councilman openly admits the legislation (himself included) and police oversight have completely failed, and that the citizens were the ones that brought the bad cops to justice. And the people just eat the manuer coming out of his mouth and love it like he was serving them lobster:

"In the wake of Floyd’s death, “the people in the streets of Minneapolis...got four officers immediately fired,” Fletcher wrote. “People in the streets got Derek Chauvin charged, and his prosecution transferred to the [State’s Attorney General’s Office].”

Name:  CAED3179-7F64-4077-91D7-B9EFC8CA5353.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  21.0 KB