Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

^^^Nonthing wrong with being a slave trader so long as you are black.

Most people also seem to conveniently forget the American slave trade was fueled by blacks in Africa providing the merchandise.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    ^^^Nonthing wrong with being a slave trader so long as you are black.

Most people also seem to conveniently forget the American slave trade was fueled by blacks in Africa providing the merchandise.
    Concur. Math, History and education is not a strong point of modern education. Hell, most 16 year olds don't even know how to make change for $1.50 out of .35c
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

They just released the police body cam footage of the Floyd arrest...so you can see all that went down before the knee thing.

The guy was freaking out...he was cuffed but wouldn't get in the car. The cops probably should have called an ambulance and had him strapped to a gurney...hindsight is 20/20 with this one. That's the biggest mistake the cops made, IMO...they tried too hard to manhandle the guy like any other punk but he was clearly out of it...foaming at the mouth.

There is no way they're going to convict Chauvin of deliberate murder. They're going to freak when he beats the rap. Not sure if people seeing the entirety of the encounter would have changed much of anything (in the minds of some), but seeing it all gives more context to it, that's for sure.

If any "reforms" are needed...then it's to hogtie people that are losing it like that and strap them to a gurney...take them to a hospital and put them in a quiet room 'till they calm down. What a mess.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

5. Likes oldno7, dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Explain that you f*cking rednecks....
    Jason Whitlock explains it best: another race hoax.

https://www.outkick.com/george-floyd...ly-admit-that/

"The videos show police verbally and physically struggling to get Floyd to comply. Floyd appears panicked, disoriented, desperate and totally non-compliant. He complains that he can’t breathe while standing on two feet. He claims his mother just died and that he can’t sit in the back of the police car because he’s claustrophobic. He repeatedly begs the officers not to shoot him. He worms the upper part of his body out of the police car and asks to lay on the ground.*

Early on during the encounter, long before the police restrain Floyd on his stomach, a female bystander shouts at Floyd to quit “resisting” and a male bystander pleads with Floyd that he can’t 'win.'"

Any ideas of why they just barely released the body cam footage? Any ideas at all? The Black Lives Matter funding must have leveled off.

Y'all been played.

Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Any ideas of why they just barely released the body cam footage? Any ideas at all? The Black Lives Matter funding must have leveled off.

Y'all been played.

Again.
    It wasn't "released"...it was leaked. Somebody in that DAs office actually has a soul.

Amazing, isn't it? This should have been released immediately. They demand body cams, they get them and then it's withheld to serve their agenda.

They stand by as cities burn and people die. How can they sleep at night?

9. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post
    Name:  B70690CB-F1FB-4A2B-98A1-BB5EAC81B16E.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  21.3 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

11. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7, dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  B70690CB-F1FB-4A2B-98A1-BB5EAC81B16E.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  21.3 KB
    It's a friggin' circus, man. It's a sick circus.

One theory of why we don't see intelligent life elsewhere in our galaxy is that they all drive themselves into extinction at some point. We don't see them because they never make it.

They also say that if they discover that life got going on Mars, even if it was just bacteria...that spells bad news for the human race. 'Cause it'll establish that life can get going pretty easy...hence the extinction theory.

A little more than a hundred years ago we were all riding horses around...I wonder if we'll make it another hundred?

13. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    You thought the riots , looting, and chaos has been bad since this pregnant mother hostage robbing and pistol whipping thug died, just wait until his accusers her surging less than a murder conviction - all hell will really break loose.

Name:  4DA315C9-13E5-42DC-980A-98C93838DC8A.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  29.8 KB

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/min...uld-be-dropped

Supposed you’re DB Chauvin. What would you want to happen at this point? You know of they dropped the charges on you, and released you, your life wildly last 10 minutes outside - your body would be torn to shreds. Do they have an equivalent of WITSEC for LEOs our other persons that would be at severe high risk of danger by the public? Or would you rather just love out your days in solitary confinement in prison? That would be a tough call, for me.

It’s going to be a hot time in the old town tonight. Batten up the hatches. Lock and load. We knew this was coming. But the BLM mob is going to lose what they had left of their mind.

Name:  2A6E3CFD-9DDD-4562-9723-CC6ACD4E673A.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  29.2 KB

https://www.nxsttv.com/nmw/news/thir...vin-dismissed/

16. Likes Sombeech, oldno7 liked this post
    It’s going to be a hot time in the old town tonight. Batten up the hatches. Lock and load. We knew this was coming. But the BLM mob is going to lose what they had left of their mind.

Meh...this will be third page news. The charges of 2nd degree manslaughter and 2nd degree unintentional murder still stand (which I believe are still valid).

I think they knew all along it was going to be very difficult to prove a 3rd degree murder charge, hence the reason why the other charges were leveled concurrently. It's the old...throw-everything-at-him-and-we'll-see-what-eventually-sticks technique.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

18. Likes oldno7, Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Meh...this will be third page news. The charges of 2nd degree manslaughter and 2nd degree unintentional murder still stand (which I believe are still valid).

I think they knew all along it was going to be very difficult to prove a 3rd degree murder charge, hence the reason why the other charges were leveled concurrently. It's the old...throw-everything-at-him-and-we'll-see-what-eventually-sticks technique.
    Keep in mind the timing of this. This is meant to be a HUGE distraction from the Hunter Biden laptop contents going public.

Trust me, riots are being organized right now to bitch about this judgement.

This is not a random timing. This might even last until election day. If not, they will brew something else up.

Buckle up. We've got at least a month of riots and protests to get through. At least.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Buckle up. We've got at least a month of riots and protests to get through. At least.
    I just have three little words in response to this statement:

Vista Outdoor Inc.

Mark my words, amirite, @oldno7?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I just have three little words in response to this statement:

Vista Outdoor Inc.

Mark my words, amirite, @oldno7?

yes--when it's time
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

So glad I don't live in Minneapolis, especially during this trial of scumbag Chauvin. Even more grateful I'm not on the jury - after Chauvin is pronounced Not Guilty of 2nd deg murder, the life span of these jurors and/or their families will be < 2 weeks if they don't go into Witness Protection.

Let the fun and games begin in the media during this trial, while chaos and mahem escalate in Minneapolis. Let hope that at least the damage is primarily contained in Minn, and not be widespread extended unrest throughout the country like it did last summer.

24. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Well, we know that Chauvin will get a fair trial knowing that this white supremacist judge is presiding over the trial.

http://parler.com/post/340453e1-104f...8-3a32fd6c7bc3

26. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    He must be on 4chan.

28. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    So glad I don't live in Minneapolis, especially during this trial of scumbag Chauvin. Even more grateful I'm not on the jury - after Chauvin is pronounced Not Guilty of 2nd deg murder, the life span of these jurors and/or their families will be < 2 weeks if they don't go into Witness Protection.

Let the fun and games begin in the media during this trial, while chaos and mahem escalate in Minneapolis. Let hope that at least the damage is primarily contained in Minn, and not be widespread extended unrest throughout the country like it did last summer.

I think if he's found not guilty there will be some localized rioting in Minneapolis, but that is all.

Now that Biden is president all of the woke Democrats have gone back to not giving a shit anymore.

30. Likes oldno7, Iceaxe liked this post
    ^^^This^^^