Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Slap a Trump 2020 bumper sticker on her car and let her see how tolerant her crowd is, when she gets back from the protest to see her windows smashed.

I read a Twitter feed of some KING TROLL that dressed up as ANTIFA along with others, and after they marched out he slapped Trump stickers on their cars. They all came back to see their cars beat to absolute shit.
    Oh no...she's a real sweetheart. We've never talked about politics or "the world as it is" or anything like that. She's one of the few older, single ladies that lives here around me that doesn't act like a dual personality schitzo. She's quiet...I was surprised to see her in the protest regalia.

Besides, she'd probably blame the damage on her car on the person who stuck the sticker on it...not those that actually did the damage.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The Democrats are starting something they don't know how to finish. The mobs will turn on them as well if Biden is elected. Never empower a Mob they are unpredictable.

The Dem governors will start to call for the dismantling of Police forces, as crazy as it sounds

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jer...ice-department

What's their plan, you ask? Think about it. Antifa running wild, no police, they don't want military..... they want US, you and I to act out as vigilantes. This is their goal, to enrage us enough to take justice into our own hands.

Just watch. Look for more calls to defund, dismantle, and discourage the police from interfering. Think about what their goal is. They are already RELEASING the arrested Antifa rioters.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    The Democrats are starting something they don't know how to finish. The mobs will turn on them as well if Biden is elected. Never empower a Mob they are unpredictable.
    Yeah...like telling us that all this violence and looting is the result of white supremacist while showing us video of blacks carrying armloads of goods and assaulting cops. The liberals were right there quick with their reporters and their cameras throwing down the TDS political BS on everything. What we have here is a bunch of people that are truly shocked by what they saw (the video of him being killed is pretty heavy after all...) and a bunch of disgruntled Bernie Bros and anarchists going apeshit.

You're right...when the game isn't going their way they just kick over the table and deal with the aftermath...by pointing fingers at those that are on the other side. Joe Biden and all these white liberals that runs your cities (and the police departments) have got your back. Yeah, right.

I've always said that it's a battle royale for control of the biggest piggy bank on the planet, the US Treasury. But for crying out loud they just raided it and you'd think they'd be staved raking in all those billions...but it's obviously not enough. Their lust for power is appalling...they'll step right over a mile of bodies to get what they want.

BTW...familiar with the name David Dorn? A black man, retired police captain...shot dead while helping a friend defend his business from looters in St. Louis. Where is Sharpton? Where is the outrage? Where is the memorial?...there isn't and won't be one. His name will be forgotten by tomorrow morning. They don't give a shit about that man. It doesn't suit their agenda.

This hyped up BS and nonsense will not win the day.

they want US, you and I to act out as vigilantes. This is their goal, to enrage us enough to take justice into our own hands.
    Indeed...and it's only gonna take one wing nut to take the bait and they'll grind out another two weeks of "White Supremacy".

Impeachment, economy shattering deadly virus unleashed, race riots and vandals let loose...what a combo, huh?

Remember how you keep hearing and we keep saying that they want to take your gun away from you because they want to do something wrong and terrible to you? Here is proof of it. People are using and allowing these mobs to do their bidding to gain more control. If you don’t believe that, I’ve got a bridge in NY I’ll sell you for real cheap.

Name:  09D547A4-9FAB-42E6-91ED-39CB22FBCC88.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  30.0 KB

https://www.westernjournal.com/calif...arged-assault/
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Yeah well, he had his chance now, didn't he? Where was this nifty little speech when he was Prez? I bet he felt real good about himself as he sat in his $12M mansion typing this up.

The power he had in regards to "race issues" as they are was INCREDIBLE. He had the blacks and the liberal media in the palm of his hand and completely WASTED IT.

Sorry Obama...too little, too late. Asshole.
    I also agree with this. I've said before that he had a great opportunity when he was the president. Rather than trying to build up the minority community, he tried to tear white people down. Sad really, given the way he was raised and looking at where he is now. I still don't know how someone lives that life and still thinks that you can't make it in this country if your skin is the wrong color.

9. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    LOL look at this FAKE OLD MAN being pushed down, bleeding from his ear. Did you guys see this? What a friggin' setup, and so many people fell for it.

Here's a video, there are a few. It shows the old man, going up to the police and getting pushed back falling into his head. Listen to the sound. And look at the "blood" coming from his ear.

What you may have missed is the little packet on the back of his head, to make that "smacking" sound. But what about the blood? There's a tube coming from his face mask conveniently up near his ear.

They are getting desperate, and unfortunately a lot of people are believing what they see from their small hand held screens.

Don't believe this bullshit. I'm curious how much he was paid.

We're living in bizarro world. I get on the facebook today (my first mistake of the day) and one of my life long friends is on there with a novel that he wrote about how terrible he is and how sorry he is for being white. This is so dumb. Why would you apologize for something you never did? He's being praised for being so "woke" and awesome.

Tell me why anyone should be sorry for going out and making something of themselves. Why should anyone be sorry for their success? Do you honestly believe that there is only so much success available in this world and that if you get some, someone else will have to fail? Such a sad way of thinking.

12. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    We're living in bizarro world. I get on the facebook today (my first mistake of the day) and one of my life long friends is on there with a novel that he wrote about how terrible he is and how sorry he is for being white. This is so dumb. Why would you apologize for something you never did? He's being praised for being so "woke" and awesome.
    He must've gotten so much pussy from that

Hope he gets something for it. Probably not though..

I just watched that old man getting pushed video again, and again, and again. If you do the same, you may start to ask questions like, why did the one police officer stop the other officer from checking on him?

Are there any DC police that would be willing to work against Trump? Sure, there are some top brass even.

Could it have been a setup, with those officers?

Watch it again.

Then ask, why did the camera angle exclude the moment of impact? The camera wasn't "fixed" and wouldn't have taken a second to move. They were actively moving the camera to CENTER the old man in the frame. And you want to believe it took 2 seconds of reaction time for the camera man to follow the old man falling down?

NOPE.

As a fellow video maker, I can tell you the camera guy, the whole damned crew was in on it. There's another angle of this incident from WAYYY across the street, with plenty of obstacles in the way too.

Ask questions.

I have a question....

Why do black people tell me I can't possibly understand what it's like to be black...... yet they perfectly understand white privilege.

Using their reasoning wouldn't you have to be white to understand white privilege?

Asking for a friend....

https://youtu.be/wkJOcpapKGI

Louis CK understands white privilege.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

18. Likes Byron liked this post
    Organizers say 1 million protestors coming to DC

https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/12...475206145?s=19

The Utah National Guard has just been evicted out of DC Hotels.

https://twitter.com/SenMikeLee/statu...516050432?s=19

No curfews, down with police, get Nat Guard out....

Can you see what they are trying to accomplish?

Can you see what they are trying to accomplish?
    No...what's your theory? Physically removing Trump from the White House?

Hell, why not? Every single one of their other methods has failed miserably.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

21. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    No...what's your theory? Physically removing Trump from the White House?

Hell, why not? Every single one of their other methods has failed miserably.
    Chaos, riots, fear, control.

Keep everybody inside. CoronaVirus is failing on that objective. We've all seen the jokes about it, how COVID failed so they better switch to racism and riots.... but what if it were true

This wasn't supposed to happen. They never thought she would lose.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Explain that you f*cking rednecks....
    How can I find the closest kneeling station near me? I'd like to go kneel down in front of some black rioters. Is there like an instagram tag, or are we all just putting up a black image so we are cleansed from racism?

Or do these kneeling stations happen spontaneously when somebody hears the National Anthem?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rgiveness.html

How did the dude in the red shirt get to be the spokesman? Did he have the most White Privilege, like on a meter, or how'd that get decided?

How can I find the closest kneeling station near me? I'd like to go kneel down in front of some black rioters. Is there like an instagram tag, or are we all just putting up a black image so we are cleansed from racism?

Or do these kneeling stations happen spontaneously when somebody hears the National Anthem?
    This thread pleases me....

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    https://youtu.be/wkJOcpapKGI

Louis CK understands white privilege.
    Excellent...I'm gonna steal one of his lines for my new sig.