Thread: George Floyd

Truth...

Climb-Utah.com

2. Likes Byron liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

5. Likes devo_stevo, BruteForce, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Hilarious they don't care about your virtue signaling.

https://twitter.com/heckyessica/stat...016240129?s=19

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Omg I replayed that like 5 times and now my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Some people are nothing but mindless sheep.

Name:  0239FDF3-FB05-4816-B030-EFE3C5B9E4F2.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  32.7 KB

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...iveness-video/

I said it at the beginning of the CCP virus outbreak, and little did I know that it would/coud be amplified 10x worse just a couple of months later: A large swath of the masses are just mindless idiots that can't think for themselves with no analytical abilities. The words of Green Day's American Idiot ring more true today with these people out following the herd mentality being led and pushed by the media:

Don't wanna be an American idiot
    Don't want a nation under the new mania
    And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
    The subliminal mind-&^%# America

Welcome to a new kind of tension
    All across the alien nation
    Where everything isn't meant to be okay
    Television dreams of tomorrow
    We're not the ones who're meant to follow
    For that's enough to argue

Well maybe I'm the ****** America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda
    Now everybody do the propaganda
    And sing along to the age of paranoia

Welcome to a new kind of tension
    All across the alien nation
    Where everything isn't meant to be okay
    Television dreams of tomorrow
    We're not the ones who're meant to follow
    For that's enough to argue

Don't wanna be an…
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

So, now if you can believe in the possibility of "False Flags", meaning a big public spectacle or news narrative to take the attention off of a HUGE current event they don't want you to know about... what is happening right now? What are they trying to distract us from?

Any guesses? I happen to know a few big things happening, or coming out about the former administration.

LOOK OVER HERE!!!!
    Name:  FABB4EA3-2A36-4510-BD58-D6523DD023B3.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  20.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    I'm getting a little tired of reading about how I'm a racist because I don't post anti-racism stuff on facebook. Even if I don't post racist stuff either. I'm part of the problem. I guess. At least it appears that a lot of people think that you have to be some self righteous know it all or you're a cowardly bigot. There is no middle ground.

I can't wait for Jesus to return.
    It’s the plethora of videos like this one that I excuse myself from any fake obligation to to post anti racist garbage.

https://www.facebook.com/20184278450.../?vh=e&d=n

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    It’s the plethora of videos like this one that I excuse myself from any fake obligation to to post anti racist garbage.

I thought Twitter was aggressively banning and/or blocking all racist and offensive content?

It's not OK for Trump to make an off color remark, but racist mob assaults on innocent bystanders is A-OK?

11. Likes Byron, devo_stevo, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Time to throw some conspiracy theories at this:

(Copied). https://www.facebook.com/groups/1592...3382637725266/

LOTS of puzzling Questions about the Floyd George Incident:
    1. Why does one photo from behind show the man on the road is not handcuffed and the video from the front that he is handcuffed?
    2. Why is the cop car in the restaurant surveillance video different than the one Floyd was lying behind (different car numbers)?
    3. Why were the cops in the surveillance footage that arrested him different than the police in the actual incident?
    4. Why does the video show the diesel fuel price as 99 cents instead of the regular price in the area of $2.49?
    5. Why does the Police Car have a non-Municipal license plate with "Police" on it?
    6. Why does Derek have a completely different police badge on top of a second police badge matching his partner's if they work for the same precinct?
    7. Why is it not odd that both Officers Tou Thao and Derek Chauvin have both previously been investigated for excessive use of force and not charged by State AG Amy Klobuchar?
    Additionally, Officer Derek Chauvin is married to his partner's sister Kelli.
    8. Is there any cop dumb enough to continue kneeling on someone’s neck for 8 minutes when surrounded by people and being video recorded?
    9. Is it possible for the deceased’s cousins and fiancé to be completely tearless during interviews?
    10. Why does the main cop have one hand in his pocket most of the time he’s kneeling?
    11. Why did the kneeling officer appear completely cool and calm, as if he was posing for the camera?
    12. Doesn’t it seem strange that Floyd and the officer that kneeled on his neck worked security together on the same shift at the El Nuevo Rodeo Club, the officer for 17 years (both were laid off because of the Covid Virus)?
    13. Why do the neighbors of this officer say they didn’t know he was a cop and never saw him in uniform?
    14. Why has the same attorney been hired as with all the other big supposed police killings of blacks? Attorney Benjamin Crump. The same attorney that worked on previous cases that resulted in busses bringing in rioters from outside the city?
    15. Why does store surveillance video show Floyd calmly and submissively walking with the officer and not resisting arrest while the officer gently allowed him to sit down on the side walk, and multiple officers calmly chatting with him? Is this the kind of suspect that a police officer would feel the need to put on the ground and place his knee on his neck
    16. Why did the EMT workers (wearing Police Uniforms including bullet proof vests) roughly handle and dump the unconscious George on the stretcher? This is not how trained emergency workers lift a person with a possible neck injury. Why did they not attempt triage or try CPR?
    17. Can someone really not breath when someone kneels on his neck and is the victim really able to speak for considerable periods of time if he can’t breathe?
    18. Post killing: Why is a white man that looks like an undercover (St Paul) cop in black and a riot gear mask carrying a black umbrella walking around breaking windows (and others dressed similarly starting fires) and instigating a riot? Is this reminiscent of “umbrella man” during the JFK shooting?
    19. Why were almost all the rioters leading the destruction of the neighborhood at the beginning of the riots “white” and not from Minneapolis... in a black neighborhood after a police killed a black man?
    20. Why did the Chief of Police make it a point that those Inciting the Riots and Arsonists were not from Minnesota?
    21. Why was a CNN News Crew not only detained but also Arrested?

What did I miss?

Name:  5640F0B4-9E9D-442E-8A8F-CD14168B32FB.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  17.7 KB

14. Likes Byron, Iceaxe liked this post

Name:  C57D3414-1293-4BE4-AA2A-53670BEBFFA7.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  23.9 KB

17. Likes Byron liked this post
    Name:  5F30A7D3-68BC-4E4E-9EE8-BEC506599FAD.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  20.0 KB

19. Likes Byron liked this post
    If you’re anxious for sports to get rolling again, get ready to see scorcher big wave of national anthem kneeling controversy. I was at the gym this afternoon, were I think they have more TV screens up on the wall than they do pieces of equipment, and I couldn’t help notice the moral arbiters of woke ESPN virtue signalers talking, and while I didn’t have any audio to hear what they were talking about, there was the banner at the bottom describing their subject of the social condemnation of the day topic, which was: Will Drew Breese ever change his stance on kneeling for the NA? I thought - boy, even though I turned away from the NFL a couple years so over this crap, if the NFL started up soon, after the stupid pandemic, I would like to watch it just to watch some live sports, but since they are drumming up this garbage already, no thanks.

Then I saw this article about Drew B, and made me an instant big fan of his. I’ll gladly watch him play, and support him.

Name:  ED39F955-9C71-418E-8272-DEC788C6B708.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  30.7 KB

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/dr...ational-anthem

21. Likes rockgremlin, Byron liked this post
    Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    If you’re anxious for sports to get rolling again, get ready to see scorcher big wave of national anthem kneeling controversy. I was at the gym this afternoon, were I think they have more TV screens up on the wall than they do pieces of equipment, and I couldn’t help notice the moral arbiters of woke ESPN virtue signalers talking, and while I didn’t have any audio to hear what they were talking about, there was the banner at the bottom describing their subject of the social condemnation of the day topic, which was: Will Drew Breese ever change his stance on kneeling for the NA? I thought - boy, even though I turned away from the NFL a couple years so over this crap, if the NFL started up soon, after the stupid pandemic, I would like to watch it just to watch some live sports, but since they are drumming up this garbage already, no thanks.

Then I saw this article about Drew B, and made me an instant big fan of his. I’ll gladly watch him play, and support him.

Name:  ED39F955-9C71-418E-8272-DEC788C6B708.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  30.7 KB

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/dr...ational-anthem
    Just one reason the city of New Orleans LOVES Drew Brees! He is a class act - on and off the field! Geaux Saints!
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

23. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post

Well, that stupid white kid jumped the fence into the animal pit thinking the predators were going to be nice and friendly...instead he got ate. No one to blame but himself...also, this illustrates why so many avoid groups of young black men. You just don't know what the hell is going to happen. And then they accuse anyone that acknowledges this reality as "racist".

Seems like it's impossible to be racist if you're black, eh? I would bet not a single one will be prosecuted for knocking this kid out.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

25. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Name:  5640F0B4-9E9D-442E-8A8F-CD14168B32FB.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  17.7 KB
    Best post of the thread, IMO. The Civil War casualty one Iceaxe put up us spot on, too.

@DirkHammergate is this thread working out alright?
    He's too busy sucking black c**k right now.

28. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Hilarious they don't care about your virtue signaling.

https://twitter.com/heckyessica/stat...016240129?s=19

Whew!! Had to re-watch this for yet another round of hearty laughs.

I will say --- whoever threw those rocks has a hell of an arm, and fairly impressive pitching accuracy. They nailed the target twice in a row and only inches apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Well, that stupid white kid jumped the fence into the animal pit thinking the predators were going to be nice and friendly...instead he got ate. No one to blame but himself...also, this illustrates why so many avoid groups of young black men. You just don't know what the hell is going to happen. And then they accuse anyone that acknowledges this reality as "racist".

Seems like it's impossible to be racist if you're black, eh? I would bet not a single one will be prosecuted for knocking this kid out.

Name:  1F9B8B1F-5C83-403E-8A17-82A06BE079A8.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  31.9 KB

If they want the riots to stop, just play the National Anthem so everybody will kneel down.