Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Is it even surprising anymore? MSNBC caught AGAIN using fake footage. Here they used footage from World War Z to show "America on Fire". How do these guys think they won't be found out, I just don't understand.
    To be fair... World War Z was a shitty movie seen by only a small audience.

ROFLMAO

Climb-Utah.com

2. Likes Sombeech liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

You guys have to remember that the cops are handcuffed...one wrong move and they can kiss their careers goodbye. The politicians and lawyers have neutered the cops to the point that it's an anarchists dream. That cop that snuffed out Floyd?...he went WAY outside the lines and he would have gotten away with it if no one had been there to video it.

What a dumbass. The guy was being taped and still kept the pressure on. What an image, huh? May as well been a black man chained to a wagon in the middle of a cotton field with a white overseer beating him to death with a bullwhip. Can you say TRIGGER?

How was this jacked up meathead allowed to stay on the force for so long when everybody knew he was a powder keg? Liberal and/or incompetent Mayors along with their comrades the Police UNION. These guys are in bed together and the Union is going to defend any cops under damn near any circumstances. Then something like this happens and everyone is in scramble mode trying to cover their asses.

That's why these rioters were allowed to run rampant...none of these Mayors or Police Commissioners want to take the heat if some thug/protester gets their ass kicked. There's lawyers all over this stuff...these liberal Mayors and Governors that were giving Trump the finger now beg for help...as long as the Feds take responsibility for anyone that gets hurt.

Number one rule in Government/Politics? Refuse responsibility for anything, make sure you've got someone else to point your finger at and cover your ass. EVERYTHING we're seeing playing out here is politics. The thugs see the weakness and like rabid rats they move in.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Name:  059C0434-0B83-4BC8-A49C-EE2D3FD90B1B.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  10.9 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Warning south end of valley folks .....

Name:  0C9DA2F0-A132-49DC-93E6-F113E647034E.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  27.2 KB

Name:  13EFE241-081A-4656-8182-1945EF8A1773.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  20.8 KB

Name:  C80E7D23-277F-4491-9C84-8F90976C44F3.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  20.6 KB

Name:  2C718858-892C-4BB0-8483-C57F2F935C30.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  29.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Warning south end of valley folks .....

Name:  0C9DA2F0-A132-49DC-93E6-F113E647034E.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  27.2 KB
    Locked and loaded... but in my neighborhood we just call that any other Monday night.

Climb-Utah.com

Seen this same warning a couple of other times, tonight. Anyone knock on your door, be careful

Name:  B6BB93A6-DB83-47BB-9CDC-C73440922CFF.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  18.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Seen this same warning a couple of other times, tonight. Anyone knock on your door, be careful

Name:  B6BB93A6-DB83-47BB-9CDC-C73440922CFF.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  18.4 KB
    This should make the headlines of the national news tomorrow morning, legitimate or not.

Although I would image these morons wouldn't last long if they actually were stupid enough to try it...although on the news right now the police have surrounded a large group that moved into a residential neighborhood in Washington.

Anyone that lives within 5 miles of downtown anywhere would be a fool to not be armed to the teeth. Most of them are liberals...they think it's cool to live among the "diversity". Imagine 2 or more guys kicking in the front door and you've got nothing to fight them off with.

Letting that police station burn a few days ago was a fatal mistake.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Climb-Utah.com

Is this the new normal they keep talking about?

Name:  8A81F267-5993-49E5-94E0-38C4BA377F72.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  33.3 KB

So, how is it that with all of the video surveillance the government has all over cities, if these reports of palettes of bricks just randomly showing up around cities is real, why is there no footage of people unloading these palettes anywhere? Why would that be? Do these people just get lucky that they don’t get caught? Do they know where the cameras are and know where to unload out of camera sight? Or are big government jacks planting these as an excuse to initiate more heavy handed government force?

Name:  B508E2CC-4D0E-4DE8-8A49-C2011BC7FE1E.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  18.6 KB

Or are these palettes of bricks set out for legit construction purposes and people are jumping to conclusions?

15. Likes blueeyes liked this post

I'm getting a little tired of reading about how I'm a racist because I don't post anti-racism stuff on facebook. Even if I don't post racist stuff either. I'm part of the problem. I guess. At least it appears that a lot of people think that you have to be some self righteous know it all or you're a cowardly bigot. There is no middle ground.

I can't wait for Jesus to return.

18. Likes rockgremlin, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Blog Entries
    https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...e-4467d04da7cb

MINNEAPOLIS — In casting blame on those responsible for the worst damage from the riots, local and state leaders attributed it to people not from Minnesota.

But publicly available data does not support those claims, KARE 11 Investigates has found.

“I think our best estimate of what we heard are about 20 percent are Minnesotans, and 80 percent are outside,” Gov. Tim Walz said during a Saturday morning press conference.

“I want to be very, very clear,” Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said during the press conference. “The people that are doing this are not Minneapolis residents. They are coming in largely from outside of this city, outside of the region, to prey on everything we have built over the last several decades.”

A review of all the arrests made by Minneapolis-based police agencies for rioting, unlawful assembly and burglary-related crimes from Friday to Saturday tells a different story.

Here's what the HCSO jail records show. There are 69 cases from Friday to Saturday that were categorized as "received by jail" as of about 11 am this morning. Of those, here's the state breakdowns:
    MN56
    UNK 5
    IL3
    ARK1
    MO1
    IA1
    Fla1
    MI1

KARE 11 found that of 36 cases, about 86 percent of those arrested listed Minnesota as their address.

The data, taken from the Hennepin County Jail’s roster, shows that nearly all of the people arrested in likely connection to the riots live in Minneapolis or the metro area. The five cases from outside Minnesota were of people listed as living in Missouri, Florida, Arkansas, Michigan and Illinois.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Blog Entries
    Name:  china double-standard.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  51.4 KB

The jab from this spokesman for China at us is sad but in a funny and ironic way.
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Here's the video of the chick pooping on the cop car... enjoy...

https://youtu.be/cXNIBCo5eKA

Climb-Utah.com

Blog Entries
    Derek Chauvin had 18 complaints against prior to his murder of George Floyd. How does one keep your job after 18 complaints??

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/28/us/mi...oyd/index.html

And another officer that was present during the murder also had this against him:

"Thao was also part of a 2017 excessive force lawsuit that was settled by the city of Minneapolis, according to a settlement obtained by CNN and an attorney for the plaintiff in the case.
    The lawsuit was brought by Lamar Ferguson, who claimed in the suit that Thao and another officer subjected him to "cruel and unusual" punishment when they arrested him in October 2014.
    According to the lawsuit, the officers used "unreasonable force," including "punches, kicks and knees to the face and body while Ferguson was defenseless and handcuffed." As a result, Ferguson suffered broken teeth, bruising and trauma, the lawsuit says.
    The city would go on to pay Ferguson and his attorney $25,000 to settle the lawsuit on December 11, 2017.
    Both the city and the officers denied liability in the settlement, according to a 2017 statement from the city of Minneapolis.
    According to the lawsuit, Ferguson was walking home from his grandmother's house with his pregnant girlfriend on October 7, 2014, when they were approached by a Minneapolis police car with Thao and another office inside.
    The lawsuit claims the officers handcuffed Ferguson despite having no probable cause to believe he had committed a crime.
    The officers took Ferguson's wallet and ID and the second officer ran the ID through the National Crime Information Center, a federal database, but no warrant showed up in the system, the lawsuit said.
    Despite this, the second officer "falsely stated that there was a warrant out for Plaintiff's arrest," the lawsuit states. The officer questioned Ferguson about a previous incident involving people who the officer believed were Ferguson's family members, but Ferguson "said he had no information to tell the officers."

A physical altercation broke out, according to the lawsuit, then Thao threw Ferguson to the ground and began hitting him. Thao allegedly lifted Ferguson's head up by grabbing the back of Ferguson's hoodie as the other officer allegedly kicked him in the mouth.
    Ferguson was taken to a hospital, but allegedly the officers "expressed impatience with medical staff caring" for Ferguson. When he was discharged, the officers allegedly threw his discharge papers -- including prescription painkillers -- in the garbage as they left the hospital, the lawsuit states."
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Blog Entries
    If you have 30 minutes to spare, it's a enlightening interview from Conan and Van Jones.

https://youtu.be/62opaXeyWZY
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    I'm getting a little tired of reading about how I'm a racist because I don't post anti-racism stuff on facebook. Even if I don't post racist stuff either. I'm part of the problem. I guess. At least it appears that a lot of people think that you have to be some self righteous know it all or you're a cowardly bigot. There is no middle ground.

I can't wait for Jesus to return.
    Name:  D69A0733-25F0-449A-8B42-6C8F8BB99AA0.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  29.3 KB

Name:  0BE62E09-C11F-4483-9513-E63457FD5CC0.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  19.8 KB