Thread: I shot a COVID Quarantine Wedding

I shot a COVID Quarantine Wedding

I try to decline ALL invites to shoot weddings, especially with a drone for multiple reasons, but this was a friend and my vacation was canceled because of the 'crona so I was available.

This is Pleasant View, overlooking Ogden and Willard Bay for some great sunsets. This is at the rock quarry below Ben Lomond, with a cool setting with a great overlook.

You might recognize Cami from a few of my biking videos.

2. Likes DiscGo, Sandstone Addiction, twotimer liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice work! You should go down to Gooseberry or Wire Mesa and have one of those follow you around as you ride the rims. THAT would be impressive.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

LOL When you ride a short bus to your own wedding reception....

Did they elope with somebody else's kids? Where's the rest of the family?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Nah man...short, small and simple. If I ever get married then it's likely just going to be me and the old lady.

However, when my cousin Natalie got married back in the 80s, it was a huge affair and they had a "money tree"...it looked like a small X-mas tree with little clips all over it where people could attach cash. Lots of hundies. I remember thinking it was absolutely brilliant.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Nice work! You should go down to Gooseberry or Wire Mesa and have one of those follow you around as you ride the rims. THAT would be impressive.
    Yeah it's been a few years since I've done Gooseberry but I'd love to ride it again. Every time I'm in St George I try to head out but it doesn't work out, and I've gpt to ride a quicker trail.

We should get a bogley bike trip down there again, it's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post

Did they elope with somebody else's kids? Where's the rest of the family?
    Yeah that short bus is funny, the wife bought it when they were looking for a van. They've got a hitch mount bike rack on it and everything.

I'm not sure where the parents and rest of the family were, but for months they've been planning a quick simple wedding, and for me to shoot it. They first wanted a "ski wedding" but the weather didn't hold, and the resorts closed early.

Man, that looks awesome! I mean, it seems simple and beautiful. I think it's precisely what we need nowadays. These sorts of weddings will get more and more popular, at least that's my opinion. I have to shoot a similar wedding on the third of January. I'm pretty nervous as it will be my first similar project, and I don't even know what and how to do it correctly. It's my best friend's wedding, and I'm the best man. So I even have to wear a proper suit. I ordered it from Gentleman's Guru. Let's hope it will be fine.